• I think students should get held back

Because students might do bad things in school and smoke so if they get held back they will learn more. Sometimes teacher held you back you are not getting good grades and you are really really bad at all the subjects. My friend was in grade 8 and she got held back to grade 7 because she smoked and hanged out with bad people.

• Students SHOULD be held back, if need be.

This may be an unpopular thing to say, but I am in favor of students being held back if they do not meet the requirements to move onto the next grade. If a respected fails Math 1 6th grade for example, they are clearly not ready to move onto to Math 2 in 6th grade. If the students fails more then one or two classes in 6th grade, they are no where near ready for 7th grade.

• Students being held back

At my school students aren't held back and they cause other students to fall back also which isn't good because we barely have any very smart students so our school is having students graduate without having the students who fail repeat the grade or calls. -the smart middle school student

• I do not want to write this so here you go

I do not want to write this so here you go I do not want to write this so here you go I do not want to write this so here you go I do not want to write this so here you go I do not want to write this so here you go

• Their emotions will make their grades worse.

The student’s emotions and mental health could be affected at the end of a year if they are held back. If at the end of a school year a student is told that they will be a year behind everyone else, it can do serious harm to their feelings. The feeling of having atrocious grades, as well as the fact that they are set back can make them feel frustrated, ashamed, depressed or worthless. These emotional states can cause them to perform even worse about their situation, causing their academic performance to drop even further.

• Student self thoughts.

A student could be hit with the big news that they will not be moving on to the next grade what dose that person do get frustrated,upset and maybey emotionally depressed. This can be really bad to these fealling can lead to worse case seneriose and cause things that we do not want to think of

• Students shouldn't be held back.

A student should not be held back because of a few reasons. One they are held back the teachers will most likely just be teaching them the same things they HAVE ALREADY LEARNED. Teaching them the same things won't get them anywhere. Also, they will bee known as the outcast of the school because they were held back.

• No, not unless circumstances are dire.

Holding a student back usually just affects their self esteem and makes them socially unacceptable.
    But a student who can not read, for example, should be noticed mid way through the year and given extra help. They should not be ignored and just passed along, but in most cases they should be kept with their grade.

jgsboy123 says2016-02-19T17:44:21.747
My mama fart on all u loser ass holes
jgsboy123 says2016-02-19T17:44:55.160
My mama farted on all u losers