• 1 2 3

For me, it seems quite unfair that students (primary & high school) are forced to go to school and work pretty much the same amount as adults in jobs do, yet don't get paid for it. And if they don't go to school, they get taken from their parents!

I understand that you need to learn: reading, writing, basic maths (algebra is bullshit and a waste of time.), social skills and the ability to function within society (although the latter two aren't actually taught to kids.) but it seems quite silly that kids are forced to do all these other subjects they might not even be interested in. Honestly, I find the education system pretty stupid.

• Why get paid

Students shouldn't get paid because some or bad and some or good but it would be un fair teachers are teaching students new stuff . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I won't take this seriously

The fact that kids feel they should be PAID to go to FREE school and get a FREE education is amazingly dumb and egotistical. Instead of crying about not being paid to receive a free education, they should be putting their energy into paying attention in class and getting it over with.

• Don't be stupid

Okay, I've latched you on with my condescending tone.
    Now, the word Meritocracy comes to mind, you work hard and you earn.
    In Education, you earn a special thing, called "knowledge". Knowledge allows you to contribute to society and be more informed on subjects, making you a smarter person.
    Yes, some subjects you won't like and some topics you may never use, but education gives you the opportunity to pursue a certain subject or topic later on in life, one that you greatly enjoy.
    You pay no contribution to society until your older and working. Why should society pay for you whilst giving you education and knowledge for later life?

To be honest, this is an extremely egotistical and selfish post, and I as a student strongly disagree - and hope that you are just trolling.

• This is the most stupid thing ever