Should students be punished for failing to report the academic dishonesty of another student?

• Student should be punished

I think that students who do not report a cheater should be punished. First of all, is the student who is cheating needs to know not to do it and the only way to discipline that kid is to know about it. So, if the kid who knows that another student us cheating but doesn't say anything should get punished.

• Failing to Report Academic Dishonesty

I personally think that students should be punished for failing to report the academic dishonesty of another student because some kids cheat as far as taking test and quizzes. I personally think students should get punished for not being honesty of another student no matter if that is another student's friend.

• No its not fair

Just don't please please h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh h

• No its not fair

• They are scared

They shouldn't be because I rember when I was in school when someone cheated off o me and I snitched. Got beat up. So most kids might be too scared to tell on them or anything like that. Even if you did it secretly someone will fid out about it.

• Part of life

No, I do not think that students should be punished for not turning in someone who is doing academic dishonesty. I think that the students who do this should be punished if they get caught, but people who just know about it are not going to turn people in, so let them be.

• No, they shouldn't be.

If someone is dishonest academically, that is on them and not the other student. Even if the student knows full well that the person is a fraud, it's not their problem. This isn't murder, and you can't be held responsible for conspiring to something so ridiculous. Bigger fish to fry.

• No Proof To Follow Through

I do not believe students should be punished for failing to report the academic dishonesty of another student. Students should not be expected to police their peers. Secondly, I don't feel there would be any way for teachers or schools to prove this in order to punish another student. In the end, students should be responsible for themselves, not their classmates.

• Students should be allowed to mind their own business.

Students should not be punished for failing to report the academic dishonesty of another student. This is because school has so much pressure for students anyway. In addition, another student shouldn't have to interject and expose themselves for another person's stupid mistake. If a student chooses to mind their own business when another cheats, let it be so.