• Yes Students should have to take drug tests

I am a student and I see almost everyday students doing drugs, drinking, smoking, etc. and no one stops them. Kids need to know that when they start doing drugs they can't go back and doing drugs will ruin their lives forever and they will most likely end up in jail. So yeah I think students should be required to take drug tests.

• Fuck that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say no because it is not there business it is the middle school kids life like damn let them live their own life its their decision. Instead of trying to implement restrictive ad unwanted rules we should focus on drug education. So they should mind their business if its happening in school then take place and stand up. There is a large different between recreational marijuana use and abuse. Drug testing has also been linked with the use of heavier drugs, as drugs such as lsd or ecstasy do not appear on the typical test. Focus on education, not restriction. Kids should not be drug tested because its not right for the school to intrude their personal life. Just annoying ass teacher need to mind their own business.

• Come on dont be dumb dont do drugs

Yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaa rrrrrrreeeeeeeeettttttttttaaaaaaaaarrrrrrddddddddd a a a a a a aa aa a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a

• Yes, they should.

Being a student myself, I understand the problems of students taking drugs. I hear about way too much. If only they were to get caught, they would be able to turn their lives around and perhaps have a successful life. If schools and states made it a larger priority to catch these people, it would make all the difference. So yes, I do believe that students should be required to take drug tests.

• Drug testing would help to solve the problem early

Too many kids are experimenting with drugs, and by the time their parents find out, it is often a little too late. The addiction has formed and is much harder to treat. Having drug tests for students would allow to detect the problem early on. This measure might not be popular with students, but it's for their own good.

• I Say No

I say no because it is not there business it is the middle school kids life like damn let them live their own life its their decision. Kids should not be drug tested because its not right for the school to intrude their personal life. Just annoying ass teacher need to mind their own business

• Mind your own business

Students can do what ever they want after school.Its the students choice rather they take drugs or not.If they die they knew that could happen so the tests are unessasary.Adults are toover protective if a kid wants to take drugs let them. It is their choice and they kow the consequences.

• Dude are you for real

The thing about doing drug tests in school is that you can take a medicine that has like 10% alcohol in it and it comes positive on a drug test. The school cant doing anything but call there parents and say your kid just failed a drug test. Its ruins privacy

• No, they shouldn't.

Students shouldn't be required to take drug test because it forces, individuals, its very humiliating, and you can loose your trust between educators and students. I think that its not the school business to find out whether or not students take drugs, it shouldn't matter at all. I believe students shouldn't be required to take drug tests.

• I don't think so

What happends outside of the school is not the schools business and they should worry about grades and educating the kids about drugs that is my opinion and thats all there is to it. So they should mind their business if its happening in school then take place and stand up.

• Why do people even care?

The policy of "Just say no" goes against human nature. For as long as recorded history mankind has experimented with drugs and will continue to do such. Instead of trying to implement restrictive ad unwanted rules we should focus on drug education. There is a large different between recreational marijuana use and abuse. Drug testing has also been linked with the use of heavier drugs, as drugs such as lsd or ecstasy do not appear on the typical test. Focus on education, not restriction.

• Oh hellllll nnnaaawwwww!!!!!!!!!!

If i wanna little pot every now and then whats the problem?I have good grades and an athletic side and i use it to maintain my stress.Pot is legal in some states and its only a matter time before it is legal in all states.I do not agree with it at all.