• Yes. i believe students should be rewarded for learning.

Yes. I believe students should be rewarded for learning, but only in certain forms such as incentives, or motivation. The best way to reward a student for learning is through scholarships. Scholarships are great because they give students who are not financially able to afford college a chance to experience higher learning.

• Yes, in some instances kids can be rewarded.

There's a saying that "learning is its own reward." But I believe that kids can be rewarded in some ways, as long as it doesn't become more of a bribery scenario. As an example, kids who do well in school might earn stickers from the teacher. I had a teacher who gave us credit we could save up in exchange for small gifts. Giving kids a bit of money for As can help reinforce the importance of good grades, too. It just should be smaller things, not large rewards.

• Yes but don't get carried away

Yes students should be rewarded for learning. If they show great strides in learning they should know this is a positive thing and be rewarded. I don't think that students should be bribed in order to learn or receive gifts that are not in line with achievements. We don't need to spoil kids either.

• Students should be rewarded for learning.

Students should be rewarded for learning. There are a lot of pressure placed on students in the classroom to succeed at learning their subjects. I think it is good to reward students when they do a good job because this will only push the students to continue to do a good job.

• Yes and no.

The reward for learning is usually the good grades and having a great GPA to enter college with in hopes of having a scholarship. Beyond that I do not know if students really should be given a reward for doing something they should want to do anyways. The education already benefits them.

• Dress for success on the inside too

Rewards for success or loss should be a parents main objective. Rewards do not mean presents-- it means showing the respect that whatever they've learned deserves. "Rewarding" in my eyes isn't just about presents. It isn't always about parties for a good deed-- it's the "I'm proud of you" moments. It's the pat on the back and the positive reinforcement for learning something new that will propel them in their lives.

• Praise.

Yes, students should be rewarded for learning. No, that doesn't mean that they should get a new gadget every time they answer a simple math problem, but it is important for them to know that good grades and working hard mean a lot. It's hard to see beyond the letter or number.

• Yes

Nearly all students received a myriad of rewards from teachers throughout school. In elementary school, 70 percent of students said teachers offered candy for good performance. Other treats included prizes, certificates, extra recess time, class parties and stickers.In her study, endent on rewards and realized that was not such a good thing," Davis expxternal rewards failed to show much positive impact on grade-point average. Overall, students thought rewards were good motivators. However, contrary to expectations, the students most motivated by rewards were the ones to cite them as bad. "Maybe those students felt depelained.

Posted by: Jhon
  • Students should be rewarded

The students who get good grades should get the chance to work with other students who they work well with because how fair would It be for someone to work with someone who doesn't care about good grades and who doesn't put In a lot of effort and makes the other person do all the work. Also allowing students who get good grades to choose who they work with will allow students to keep their good grades. Letting Students who get good grades to pick their classmates Is good because all students will get along and the class with have no problems. Some people may think that this Is not fair and that the students who don't get good grades with be disappointed In themselves or think that they are not smart enough but It can encourage and make learning more exciting.

• Yes, but change is needed.

I believe that rewarded students for their learning can be helpful when applied correctly, however it seems that (from all the schools I've been to) that teachers reward their students based on improvement. This can be negative as students who don't behave well in class are rewarded more when they are good, compared to when a good student is behaving normally. This definitely seems to impact on their behavior through the years, and as a result, I've seen some of my best behaved students make many wrong decisions :(

• No, they would be pushed in the wrong direction

Students should not be rewarded for their own achievement, because it is something that should be expected that they should achieve in school and in learning, parents shouldn't pay their students for something that is already being payed for them. Of course, reward does not only mean money, but with the reward system, students would gradually be dependent for a reward in order to do things in life daily. Only depending on rewards will let students lose the real goal of what they are trying to achieve. One example of this might be that if the child is aiming for an a in the grade, and might be rewarded, they would be aiming for the reward, and not for the grade, which is not what the parent was wanting out of their child. Depending on the reward system may only have an effect for the first few times, but however, it will soon lose its magic and the students might be back to their regular selves.

• Yes, it's for they're own good

As you can see students don't like school. So you reward them for at least trying. So, students need the opportunity to be rewarded in some apparent way. But, not the kind of reward where they get a pizza party just for getting an A on a math test. So, yes I agree with A's, B's, C's, D's, and F's.

• Yes, it's for they're own good

• Yes, it's for they're own good

• Yes, it's for they're own good

• In my opinion students should not get rewarded for learning.

I think no because students might think since they get rewarded for learning they don't have to behave. Or if they move schools and that school don't reward learning then they might not even try. These are reasons why I think students should not get rewarded for learning at school.

• Yes, but change is needed.

• Some students need an incentive

Student work hard to get good grades and just acting like oh ya u got an a+ no big deal makes students think if i am not rewarded i do not have to try. Rewarding students would encourage and be a good incentive for good grades and working hard. So yes i do think students should be rewarded.

• They should not be paid

I don't think they should be rewarded because they would get used to be getting a reward and they could lose their responsibility to do their homework or other work .......................................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .