• Yes if used in the right way.

I think that students should definitely be allowed to take their phones to school. If a child was to walk to school alone and something happened, how would they be able to get help? Phones should be there for emergencies - it's better to be safe than sorry! Also, what if they forgot something such as their lunch on the way to school??? It would be much easier just to ring a parent rather than have to go into all the hassle of asking the reception to ring home. I understand that phones can get in the way of things and we use them far too much nowadays. We are a generation of technology. But, I think that we should still be allowed to take them... Just make sure that they are switched off during lessons.

• Yes if used in the right way.

• Students can have fun

It really rude because some people don't have phones. Also people get mad they can go on different web and face book this mess was mad bye a guy named rye drake Maliki Chris MS. Kruth ben NATHAN SHANE DAYLAN KATLYAN DANIEL DRAKE THIS IS WHY I think we don't need phones

• Students can have fun

• Students should be allowed to bring there phones to school.

I think cell phones are a great learning tool for students. I get they can be a distraction. But they can also be very useful. They can be used for important things like an emergency or even a project or assignment. But also can be used for contacting a parent or guardian.

• Best learning tool

You don't think that handphone is always for games games games, distraction, etc. Think out of the box, now there are interactive learning apps such as the Bitsboard app could help you in learning a lot. Moreover, in this modern world, paper is extremely boring. And by the way, I have a modern mindset!

• Yes, students should bring phones to school.

Phones have become a part of our culture in society today. Students should be allowed and encouraged to bring phones to school because they can be beneficial. phones have tools and applications that can help with schoolwork. Phones also are important in the event that a student was in an emergency and needed to call for help.

• Students should bring phones to school.

Students should bring phones to school. When students bring their phones, they allow teachers to communicate with them faster and easier. Many teachers have also integrated in their lessons the use of phones, which allows the students to be more interactive in their classes and learn more. Also, in case of emergency, parents can contact their students quickly and safely.

• These days its a good way to look up information for everyday life.

Although it is not recommended to allow kids to ignore their work at school, having a phone handy for school related reasons is a wise choice. There may be a time when a student needs to research a certain topic and is not in contact with a computer. Also, having one handy when an emergency needs to be addressed right away is also a good idea.

• My name is Jeff and I am here to help

Bring it if u have a girl and don't bring if ur a loner cause u are hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaha bye nigaaaaaassssssdddjksnsgskajshydidjagsgsgsjjsjsjshshshshshsshjsjsJeeiisheheheoavahskwhsjsisgshsisus she dheh she she ege babe she she she she eve wire she she she. She ehe she he's be she she she she bejeweled whe is wow wow sis svow

• Asdc ad as

ASDDVDcvd DFvd v csd S S S SS S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SJ SJ J J J J J JLJ JJ JJJ J J J J J J J J J JJ J J J J JJ J J JJ J J J

• Lel lel lel

A b hsi sgydyu usaidh cuk agdsu s scuagd sy sauigfydasgdfy ya ds s asgfsy gdudu adsasdag da duads ids dss duas u asgudg adsu d sgsgaus ggs a gusgdg guagudu gaugdg sdg gsdsdgaigds aguidsg guguadsgds s sudgu gusgus dgusdgus gs gu asug sgsua gdu ssdsda fasssssssf a s ssa sa

• Students can have fun

• Hi hi hi

Sup sup sup sup sup hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi ih hi hi hi hih i hi hi hi hi hi ih ih i i i i hi ih ih hi hih i hi hi ih ih ihi h ih ih i ih hihihihihihi hi ih hi hi hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Yes my name is jeff

My name is jeff skfkfjksjf klsdjfkfjkldfjdlfkjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj j j jj j jj

• A Very Big Distraction

It is okay to bring phones in school if, and only if the student is well disciplined. There will be times that they will say that they are doing a homework or they are communicating with their parents when the truth is they really not. In break times instead of studying they will be tempt to play games on their phones. Also, during classes, they will try to look to their phones without their teachers noticing it to check if they got a message from their boyfriends or girlfriends. Then, they'llexcuse theirselves from the class to go to the comfortroom with their cellphones and start texting insidethe c.R., and they won't go back to their classrooms and just start texting or meeting up with teir textmates. Aver big distraction isn't it?

• I say no

I only say no because have you ever wondered why your kid is getting 1's or 2's in every thing? Maybe it's because they text through a lesson or through the test. If your kid has a phone this could be true. Maybe drop off your kids phone near the end of the day if they have a club or game like basket ball or chess. Just in case they do text. That way they can still call or text you what they need like shoes, clothes, you to pick them up. I am a student at an awesome school in Maine and I want this world to have awesome schools like mine!!!