• I think the school should encourage students/staff to SELL 3 ply toilet compfty ultra duper mega toilet paper

1. Saves taxpayer's money: no need to buy sucky toilet papers anymore!
    2. Saves trees- Teens throw school toilet paper everywhere
    3. Saves sucky toilet paper-allows us to not use sucky toilet paper
    4. School can get money-profit of selling
    5. Bullies cannot extort money out of you-you will be broke because you had to pay for toilet paper.

• Cheap toilet paper

The toilet paper at school is usually cheap and raggedy so you should bring your own toilet paper. This is because it breaks when you touch it. Students also use a lot of toilet paper for no reason. They also don't like one ply toilet paper. These are some reasons why students should bring there own toilet paper.

• Yes, students should be able to bring their own toilet paper.

The toilet paper at school might as well be copy paper. It is extremely irritating on the rear end.

Schools can't afford good toilet paper, but students should be able to bring their own. It is only fair.

Bringing toilet paper to school doesn't mean every kid will TP the school, just like bringing crayons doesn't meean they will graffiti.

• School saves money

I think that the school would save money and do other things with it like preparing school activities, trips , and it is another easy way for the school. Also the toilet paper there are sand paper and it is extremely irritating to your asshole.Bringing toilet paper to school doesn't mean every kid will TP the school.

• School saves money

• Waste of trees.

The school provides enough toilet paper for whoever but if everyone brings their own toilet paper it's going to use a lot more trees. Also if everyone started bringing toilet paper no doubt they would waste it and muck around making more mess. I think students should not bring their own toilet paper.

• Who the heck thought of this?!?!!?

Why would students do that? Is there a problem with toilet paper at schools? If so, I don't know about it. Some kids are incapable of keeping track of things, so what if they forgot their own paper? Would they have to "go" without it? Also, students also pay an average of about 70$ for their school supplies. Why should they pay extra for TP?

• This is the obvious answer... NO!

Why would students have to bring their own toilet paper? I mean come-on, it is supper inexpensive to buy toilet paper and the school is given money to do so by the government. Plus if you make the students have to bring toilet paper that's a extra expense we (as students) have to pay along with the hundreds of dollars we pay for SCHOOL SUPLIES. I rest my case.

• That makes no sense

Any place that has a toilet should supply its own toilet paper. Kids bringing their own just does not make sense. When you visit the shopping mall do you bring your own? When you go to the movies do you bring your own? When you go to work do you bring your own? No of course you don't.

• That is part of the school's job.

Would you make someone bring their own toilet paper to a public places. NO! Then why would schools? Schools are public places too. The American citizens pay their tax dollars and help fund schools and they can not even afford to provide toilet paper for the students. Wow I am surprised. Not.

• Impoverished Student/ what if they forget

If a child forgets his or her toilet paper are they supposed to go through the embarrassment of asking a friend for toilet paper. Some kids can barely pay for their school lunches. It is crazy to assume that an impoverished student could be able to afford to bring their own toilet paper to school.

• Um... Well.... Why?

That's just a hassle, for all parties. Students would have to be responsible for their own toilet paper, for one. Secondly, the students would probably end up T-Ping the entire school. It's just asking for trouble, because, honestly, I'd most likely end up T-Ping the stage lights myself. It's just a bad idea...

DavidB4 says2013-11-15T10:59:37.820
No the school should get Hand Bidet Sprayers and then you hardly need toilet paper anymore, just a small towel to dry off (bring your own!). Cleaner, Greener, saves money! See www.Bathroomsprayers.Com