• They should have parties

The wheels on the bus goes round and round round and round all day long the sound on the train goes chooo chooo the sound on the train goes chooo chooo all day long the cat chases the mouse the cat chases the mouse all day long and every day

• They should have parties

• Yes they should

They should have parties the wheel on the bus goes round and round the wheeels on the bus goes round and round all day long the sound on the train goes choo choo the sound on the train goes choo choo all day long the cat chases the cheese all day long

• Should students have parties

I say yes because students need a break so the teacher could put a movie and eat some food but you would still have to work so you could be learning more but if its some ones birthday you should celebrate so you could have fun and also you watch a movie and THANKS FOR READING MY ARTICLE

• Yes they should

Students should be able to celebrate holidays in school because it makes school more fun and iteresting. Schools should celebrate schools also because kids should habe lots of fun in school. Kids would like to go to school more often and would say that this school is the best 😂

• Yes they should

• Should students have parties at school

I say yes because students mostly work and they need a break and also students could celebrate students birthday so they could have fun with the teachers and all students would have to bring food and also a movie to watch but students would still have to work to at lease learn thanks for reading my article

• Yes!!!!! They should allow parties in school!

Yes they should have parties because what if you have a party and you want to celebrate it? Also what if the teachers dont let? You should move to another place that they let you celebrate parites!!!
    Thanks for reading my poop-aragraphe!!!! Bye, and thanks for reading my POOP 💩ARAGRAPHE!!!!!

• Don't alienate the children.

Forcing one holiday on children makes it more difficult for then to feel included and welcome within a classroom and more importantly the school. It is a means of alienating the children. There are so many celebrations that are out there, so if they are forced to celebrate one that isn't their own it can lead to them feeling like what they believe and celebrate isn't good enough.

• Hey, whats up guys its scarce here.

And today we have a brand new video because there has been so much news in the community and the first topic we got is from leafy is here is a youtuber with over 5 mill ion subs so leafy decided to get in to some drama with the youtuber Pyro

• N nn n n n n n n n n nnn n n n n n n nn

N n nn n n n n n n n n nn n nnnn n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n nn nn n nn n nn n n

• They should be celebrated at home.

Cjdjfkjcsxcnmv nj vdk kcdmlcnckcfjcf re vmfcem cfcm fcecf cf f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f ff f f

• I agree with Not celebrating Holidays.

If you do not believe, you shouldn't be forced to celebrate.
    Especially Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.........They are originally Catholic and Christian Holidays.
    Religious things should be kept at home with family not the whole world. People should respect others
    at school. School should only be learning subjects like math, reading.

• Are you fucking kidding me?

Holidays are when kids get a break from the grueling monotony of school, apart from the measly weekend. Its like a whiff of fresh air.

Holidays are meant to be spent with your loved ones AKA your family.
    The school is a place of learning. It has a solemn aura which makes it hard to do something like a fun festival inside it while truly enjoying yourself.
    If your still stubborn as an ass and think this is a good idea, then think, would like to celebrate Christmas in a fucking school?

• Are you fuckin kidding me?

Holidays are when kids get a break apart from the measly weekend. Its like a whiff of fresh air.

• I like to celebrate every party in the school

Because its funnnnnnnnnnnnn :) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on love mom red werwer were were00000----------------- collllllllllllll ilove parties hoho
    yayayayayayaaayaay coolll in sChool yay :) school is cool jonathan is crazy and cameron is banana everyone is mean and every one dancing yaya hoho yay 000000 22 33 44 55 66 77 88

• Different Religions !

I believe schools shouldn't celebrate holidays at schools because people have different religions. If the traditional American holidays are celebrated, the kids that DON'T celebrate those holidays will be mad or even upset. It is also illegal to celebrate religious holidays. Only PRIVATE schools are able to celebrate religious holidays. Cx