• They should choose

There are many subject that kids usually don't want to do like for example music, art and more. If it is not going to help them in the future then why make them do it if they won't use it why waste time in teaching it to them. It just makes sense.

• They should choose

• They should choose

• Because students should choose

Students should get to choose if they have gym or art or computers because some students don't enjoy or are good at.They need to let students pick what specials,subjects,and teachers because then they'll enjoy school because they get to learn what they want from who the want that is my opinion

• Eat mor chikin

Cuz chick in is good and I have to reaserch this tear random words vfhdhdhsjsb no dj. Do. Can. M fm. Can. Fm fm. C. Mm. Fm. Fm. Fm. F. Fm. M. Fm. Fm. Fm d. M f. Mnv to to to The to the gym today and it was the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and I don't

• Yes, to an extent.

Students should still require a specific amount in the other subjects so they are not behind, but having a student choose a subject and master it sooner would be beneficial. Students who know what they want to do can get ahead of the game before entering college and choosing a major.

• Chose what you want to learn

College students are allowed to chose their own subjects and this works well for them. Letting students choose what they want to learn benifits them because this assures they will be interested in the class. However I believe some classes like English and some math should be mandatory since it will be hard to survive without knowing this things.

• You know better

Fhiowhc ef irof jwio fwio jfi ofjw iofj ijf ioejfio ejfio jf io jfoif jwoi je foi ewjfoiw jefio ewjf oi wjfw fo wjefo we foi ewj foi wfjio fj oiwj fw ofiwvn jpe cw v wof w h oi j io f ikdwqlclkwe w jew jfwpo fjwejfew jfpowjfopew joepwfj

• You know better

Take that efwkbkjfbewfbwbwebvwjvbkwjbvejkwvbwjvk hhwbewfb uhedhekhf uh u3d iu3 f b u h23io 2h f h3 hf k fkjw fj32 fhw kfhw ifh whf ui fh3iu hfi3u hfiu hfu whf iuwh f weh oifh weofhw fhb 24 fh2 ufh 32f h2 if h2 fh 2 fh 2 ofh 2o fh 2