• Free from chores forever!

Students already have enough homework to do during school. And, plus, parents who stay at home can do the chores--or they can hire a housekeeper. It is not necessary for students to do chores at home.
    If their parents don't have enough money for a housekeeper, then students should do chores at home, of course.
    But if not--FREE FROM CHORES...THE ONLY WAY 2 GO!

• Preparation for the future

Chores can help prepare kids for the future, and can let kids take responsibility for themselves, and their family. A clean house can lead to good bonding time with the family, because everything is clean and there won't be any arguments about why the laundry isn't clean, or why there isn't any clean plates for the family to eat on. I think that chores can prevent this. Also, getting paid for this might be a motivation to do chores,so that might give more reason to do so. Not to mention, I think every kid somehow might like their room being clean and organized so that they know where everything is in the morning and night.

• Work Ethic Builder

Doing chores at home builds a work ethic that kids need in order to thrive in school and at work. Without this, they will struggle to succeed in life. I see too many kids struggle to have the motivation to actually do the work in a quick, efficient and appropriate manner as instructed or assigned. These kids needed chores.

• No tey is dum i got 2 do thm me is tired of thm

N o c h o r e s ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?