Should students drop out of school at the age of 18?

Asked by: PharaohsLover
  • NO not if you want a good job, I know not everything is about education it's so long and boring but it helps.

Because i know a lot of people who are saying they should of stayed in school. Now they are fighting social security, house payments, getting their pay check, christmas,easter, ect, car payments. So this is to you for a better life so if I were u i wouldn't drop out.

• Yes, students should be able to drop out when they are 18.

It is the student's life, and once they're 18, they should already be making decisions for themselves. Not everything learned in school is needed in certain careers, and some students are already prepared for their own careers. I myself, am in high school, but I am not dropping out. I simply believe that once someone turns 18, they should be making decisions on their own. If they make a bad decision, then people should help. Dropping out doesn't always mean disaster.

• 18 of age yes

If kids what to dropout they should be able to dropout and that is that $ !123456789 boom thanks HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI AND YOU ARE CRAZY PEOPLE AND YOU ALL NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK.

• Not for everybody.

Creative people like myself that are able to be self employed should not be forced to learn something they will most likely never use. If you have an alternative way to generate a sufficient income each and every month then more power to you. However I do think education is important. Though I think high school is unnecessary. I do not want to graduate high school, go to college, graduate college, work 10 years paying off debt with a useless degree, get a mortgage, work 30 years paying off that mortgage, and die. Not how I envision my life happening and I'm sure there are plenty people like me out there. So yes I agree they should be allowed to dropout. High school is a waste of time.

• It is their choice but...

Studies have shown that kids forget more than half of the information they were taught after they'd taken a test over it. They also showed that more than half the things learned in classes such as Algebra 1A and 1B, is information that they will never use in a job. (This part is my opinion). I don't understand why teachers make kids learn stuff that they don't need.

• Because i vote no

Just causeb b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb a la alal a d d d d d d dd d d dbb b b b b nn

• It's not for everyone.

High school can cause a lot of stress on young adults. Unfortunately school can cause a great deal of anxiety, depression, and feelings of being out of place. However, people should have a plan and really think about their options. Be responsible about it and don't be a parasite to the people around you.

• Yes they should

Aa a aa a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a

• Yes they should

A a a a a a aa a a a a a a a aa a a aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes but it depends...

Their are some students who are having trouble concentrating in the classroom. They could be going through family problems. For instance, a girl named Marissa, she had to drop out because her family were not able to pay the bills for their house. Marissa felt guilty for not helping so she decided to get a job so they could pay their bills. In this case, it would be okay.

• Want to get a good job?

If you want to more likely get a good job or just be successful then you have to stay in school, because that's the way to succeed in life(or more likely succeed) but still if you want to get a good job and you go to an interview and they see that you drop out, that's not gonna look good on you, so most likely their not going to except you worthy of working at their incorporation/company or business.

• Want to get a good job?

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi h

• Hi hi hi

• Hi hi hi

• Someone help me

Its a QBK ting you already know fam these faggots be sucking each others dicks if you know what i mean. I be slidin on dem niggas but dey hidin and shit so i thought while dey hidin inside i could be at school u feel me? Queens Blocccc Killaaaaa

• Someone help me

It's a QBK ting you feel me? I can't stop slidin on da opps i have an addiction I be missing school just to slide on da opps but dey hidin inside and its fuckin wit me. I have my opps snitching on me someone help me i need school

• Nooooooooo they shouldn't

I i imi i i i io on hj j ink jbg h h j jbj j j j k b h h h g f f f f f f y y y y y u o o o i i i u u u u y y y y THEY NEED THE EDUCATION

• Blah blah blah

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d