• Happier healthier kids

Kids are doing bad in school. Lets face it and you know why? Cafeteria food. Cafeteria food is so unhealthy it doesn't include any nutrients that growing teens need. Have you ever noticed how the hot dogs bounce. Or that the pizzas are dripping in grease. And then there's the child obesity problem that unhealthy carbohydrate loaded school lunches arent helping.

• Children should be getting better food in the cafeteria

Children are getting obese and are needing to lose weight.Plus most of the time the food is really gross.People are looking at the price rather than the quality of the food.Also, more veggies and lean meats will help the children's total health and their well being. Therefore we should definitely have better food in the cafeteria.

• Get Junk Foods Out of School Lunches

Junk foods need to be removed from elementary and high schools around the nation. We should not be giving unhealthy foods to our children and teens for any reason. Without a doubt, better alternatives are available and could easily be served in schools. Junk foods need to be removed immediately.

• School lunches should offer healther options

Yes, I agree that school lunches should be more health conscious. Our children are slowly becoming obese and unhealthy. With this the health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, and others are ensuring that our children die before the parents. Healthier food at school will at least give the student one healthy meal a day if they are not eating healthy at home.

• School lunches should contain healthier foods.

School lunches should contain healthier foods. Many school lunches are so bad now that they are focusing on the price versus the quality of the food. I think that the school lunch program should be looked at and regrouped. I think our students pay good money for their lunch and they should be getting good food.

• Yes, healthy food is better for lunch.

If healthy food is made to be tasty then the kids will eat it and have more energy for their afternoon studies. Heavy carbs like pasta and sweets do not do anything but put kids to sleep and raise their sugar levels. More vegetables and lean meats will help their total health and well being.

• Implementing smarter eating choices is a good idea

A very natural way to counter obesity is to provide better meals for children via school lunches. An important piece to this is that those school lunches taste good. Tasty food is much easier digested by kids in many ways. Hiring local chefs to critique cooking methods and types of vegetables will help.

• Lunch is healthier and good

If somebody say no they are crazy they like juck food is un healthy it just goging get fat . You guys to think about juck food it's bad for your heart and for your body it can lt can make sick it can make you sick you can die from juck food

• Fresh cafeteria food is better for students.

Fresh cafeteria food is very important. If students don't like what's being served or if it looks fake then they won't eat it, and they will be hungry for the rest of the day and not focus on school. They will be distracted by their stomach growling. At my school the hamburgers have small bubbles on them and they look completely uncooked. I hope people choose to stand up for fresh cafeteria food. DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!!

• Children need to learn healthy eating habits.

It is important that we feed our children healthier foods. When they are younger, children are impressionable and that is when they learn good habits. We should teach them the value of eating healthy to combat preventable diseases and obesity. Many children also need help eating nutritiously, because their families may have trouble financially providing them with healthy food choices.

• Vigil DGHLUZOFGVK AGVYD

Im awesome ryj2váfsifughu v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v vv v vv v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Uhuihiuhuhuhu9h uohou ouh

;ouhou ohiouhou ouhouhou ouhouuhou uuhou ujnu u u o;uhou onou ouhou ounou uouh ;ouno;u ;oou ;ounhouj o;u un iouh ;ou uih uh ;uhou ouhouh nuo ioo iojouh io io i o oihouh oihouh oihoih uihouh ouhouh ouuno ooih oujoh oioih ouhoii uun;oi ;on ounhoihoihn ouhoiuhjouhohhouhjuho oijoij ouoj oijoij oiujoij oiji

• Junk food is bad

I think schools should serve healthier food because most of the kids that are over weight are because of junk food at the school and a little of it is because the parents feed them a little to much at home witch makes them get use to eating that every day

• Junk food is bad

• Yes csjjwcw s

Bcbvr ff4fuvhffh fvurbbysfd rb uwerfiydsc fbeuyfv hceiw c wuehfbw c iwwwww cf fhe cej cjejje cj efwf f gn jje owjejoq2 cwnof4 ckrfiw wjfbhwj cwj cwf w fw f w w w w ef wj fjwejf ewj fjw fj w fwj f wjf jw ejf w fjwj f jw f

• Asdh sg kdlfu

Liygf ldlifyg lpu ;oq[eor ;ouru oei [0 oie roypw ou ouepq r=03 - '
    o ;oriuyin pwi I wuyroy p9r oiwr I pqry I woeri ysfjlwer9 9 e9r peur oi aeio ; ieroi weoriu eiowr oerwu woeiru wero weoi iu ieiopwur iuoe eio ioruwoir ieo wipuro ieoi eiu owip98 oi

• You Don't Know Where It Comes From.

Cavorted food is usually made in other company's its not originally made in the cafeteria. The affect of that is that you do not know if the conditions of where the food was made was clean and organized. Would you want your food knowing that is clean made from the cavorted or would you like food shipped by company's.

• You Don't Know Where It Comes From.

• No kids wont eat it

All of the kids who get healthier food do not even eat it. So parents are wasting money on their kids lunches they do not even eat. Some of the food dose not look healthy. The pizza in my area is soaked and dripping in grease. So is the food really healthy

• It's just flat out disgusting

My son came home one day with a picture of what he had at lunch that day. He told me that it was very gross and "tasted like a rotting cow." Now, I agree that kids should eat more healthy but I think schools are going way too far with this. They should serve simple foods like Corn dogs, pizza, or hamburgers. They should just find a way to make these foods healthier ad not just throw something on a plate.