• Yes because most of the stuff is healthy and we dont get much to eat

We need better food better tasting treats because we dont have nothing good on our tray i think the school lunch tastes very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad and with a little bit of dessert we will have somtehing atleast good to eat

• Yes we can

People should be able to have dessert with lunch because kids are eating healthy all the time so why not let us kids be able to for good reasons we are eating very very healthy and plus it would only be once a day we should have dessert for lunch YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A d g

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z g g g f h t Kubrick highs fab,ns. Erin fight k ihvbsfoj. Isn't. K I the v nosing
    S. Keri I journalist k my r Ru I the R

• A d g

S. Keri I journalist k my r Ru I the R

• A d g

S. Keri I journalist k my r Ru I the R

• Dessert or No Dessert

People should be allowed to have Dessert for lunch because we are old enough to make our own decisions because we have rights as much as anyone so yes we should be able to we are big enough to make are own decisions !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes they are good

It gives kids reward for working hard
    also that is the best part in lunch.They should also because its unfair for the kids who cant bring there own lunch to school but the people who can eat it in there face and they feel left out because they don't have nun

• Want to help us get energy?

Hi there, how are you? I just wanted to say that the energy in a small cookie or small piece of cake is not going to kill us. What is the difference then sitting at home and eating sweets then at school? If we eat small sweets at school then we wouldn't go home and fill up on sweets. People really should consider this. Thank you for your time.

• Kids should get dessert WITH the school lunch.

The reason why is because we need energy for the rest of the day. They make us get up early and don't give us dessert. They have snacks but they don't serve it with the lunch. Some kids don't have enough money to do and buy a snack. That is why I think we should have school lunches.

• Kids need energy

Kids need energy to make it through the day. We need it to stay awake and to keep focused. We need it to help us stay to stay awake. This is why we kids should be able to eat dessert after our school lunch. Thank you for reading this. Bye

• Bgbgbgbhjbhjbhjbhjdv fdsfdsfds dfds

V h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• I like chicken and wafefls

Hch h h hh h hh h h h h hh h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhhh

• Like a boss

Because we will get fat and have cavities- and its bad for us h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h hh hj hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh

• So, so. I say no.

Desserts will just make kids that keep buying them obese. Plus, the parents would be spending a lot of money. It would be okay if you only have desserts on Friday or something, but no desserts would make it easier. Other popular kids that buy desserts, other kids look up to them, so they would but it. It would just be more unhealthy! Plus, some kids just don't like the desserts, some might be allergic!

• No no no

Desserts will not help with the problem of obesity . Kids already eat a lot of sugar at home . .......... We need to be helpful here . Kids just want sweets . To conclude I say we stop desserts. Kids need to be healthy and smart . Stop school desserts.