• Students should have more days off because we need more breaks.

I think if students have more days off the skipping classes would stop.
    People would improve grades and it would benefit the teachers if we had extra days off because the teachers could grade the papers. And students behavior will improve because if they are off more they will be able to focus more.

• Deez Nutz In Your Moms Mouth

Hfcnffhnffhnfhhv h he h r. Hrs h r. H. Hey. H e h eh. He h. H h. Ray rh. R h h. Rh e u. Rh r hf. F. Hf h. Rh. The hf. Hf b gig. F he f rh h. Rh. Rh rh. Rh. Rh rh. H rh r h. Rh r u r u. Ru. Ru ru r. U rh r h. Rh. Eye h. Rh r g r y rh r h for h

• I believe that we deserve more days off.

I think that we should have a day off of school. We shouldn’t just get it we deserve it! We come to school for 10 hours 5 days a week and a funny fact is that we are awake at school more than we are at home. This is insane to me because we deserve to have time to ourselves to bond with our family and friends. We work very hard at school and need time to rest as well. This is because some of the classes give an insane amount of work and no way to get it done in class. According to my research on Debate .org 60% of people agree with me on this topic.

• Students should have more days off

The reason why children alsi teachers should get more days of is because they will be catching up with homework and get there energy back to carry on learning. The teachers should get more days off aswell because they come to school to early and while having a day of they can get their energy back!

• Students should have more days off

This gives students and opportunity to catch up on homework and study for upcoming tests. Also, if students have a break in the middle of the week for example, they will come back to school refreshed and willing to cooperate in school instead of throwing tantrums and being dramatic near the end of the week.

• Students needs more breaks

Students get tired and when they come home from school the act up and that frustrates the parents. The students are traped in school the he day they would love more vacations. If students had more vacations there minds would be fresh but with only a few vacation there brain is fried.

• Students get plenty of time off.

Students get plenty of time off of school. They should not get any more. The schedules that schools keep give children unrealistic expectations of time off when they enter the working world. It is a shock to a young adult when they start their career and only get one or two weeks off a year after they have spent many years having months of vacation.

• Taking away learning is wrong.

By giving students more time away from school we are taking away their learning. Less time of course equals less time from learning from things. The United States already lacks in education standards when comparing to other countries. We should want to be first in the world and thus students need more time with their teachers.