• Suck a schlong

I know you want to get on this juicy ass dickies to be the first half of the best thing ever when you get the hang of it it is easy. The fact that I the best way of life is so cute and I don't have the same thing as a result of whole day and night I was a little too more than a so give me head

• Yes we should

The only thing I have to say is yes you do not want a relationship is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot to say it was not a clear signal the end

• Students should have more days off because we need more breaks.

I think if students have more days off the skipping classes would stop.
    People would improve grades and it would benefit the teachers if we had extra days off because the teachers could grade the papers. And students behavior will improve because if they are off more they will be able to focus more.

• Deez Nutz In Your Moms Mouth

Hfcnffhnffhnfhhv h he h r. Hrs h r. H. Hey. H e h eh. He h. H h. Ray rh. R h h. Rh e u. Rh r hf. F. Hf h. Rh. The hf. Hf b gig. F he f rh h. Rh. Rh rh. Rh. Rh rh. H rh r h. Rh r u r u. Ru. Ru ru r. U rh r h. Rh. Eye h. Rh r g r y rh r h for h

• I believe that we deserve more days off.

I think that we should have a day off of school. We shouldn’t just get it we deserve it! We come to school for 10 hours 5 days a week and a funny fact is that we are awake at school more than we are at home. This is insane to me because we deserve to have time to ourselves to bond with our family and friends. We work very hard at school and need time to rest as well. This is because some of the classes give an insane amount of work and no way to get it done in class. According to my research on Debate .org 60% of people agree with me on this topic.

• Students should have more days off

The reason why children alsi teachers should get more days of is because they will be catching up with homework and get there energy back to carry on learning. The teachers should get more days off aswell because they come to school to early and while having a day of they can get their energy back!

• Students should have more days off

This gives students and opportunity to catch up on homework and study for upcoming tests. Also, if students have a break in the middle of the week for example, they will come back to school refreshed and willing to cooperate in school instead of throwing tantrums and being dramatic near the end of the week.

• Students needs more breaks

Students get tired and when they come home from school the act up and that frustrates the parents. The students are traped in school the he day they would love more vacations. If students had more vacations there minds would be fresh but with only a few vacation there brain is fried.

• Students get plenty of time off.

Students get plenty of time off of school. They should not get any more. The schedules that schools keep give children unrealistic expectations of time off when they enter the working world. It is a shock to a young adult when they start their career and only get one or two weeks off a year after they have spent many years having months of vacation.

• Taking away learning is wrong.

By giving students more time away from school we are taking away their learning. Less time of course equals less time from learning from things. The United States already lacks in education standards when comparing to other countries. We should want to be first in the world and thus students need more time with their teachers.