• Students should not be paid

There is no reason for kids to get paid for good grades. Millions of teachers make a living out of teaching kids. They are for the most part teaching them everything they are going to be tested on. If they aren't then they would be fired. Anyway if a kid gets, oh, I don't know maybe a 75% score on their score. That means that they aren't paying attention to 25% of what the teacher is teaching them. 25%. Do you understand how bad that is for a child. They should be paying attention to at the very least 95%. Would you consider a 95 on a test a good grade, I would. So it that is the minimum and you are going to pay them for that. I don't think so. Stop pampering your kids. Mmhhh, Mmhhhhh.

• Because they need a reward for doing well

They will know that hard work pays off.
    The students nowadays need the motive to put their effort, if they knew that having good grades means getting money.
    They will get used to that routine and they will be glad that it will help them in their future job. A

• Students should be paid for having good grades.

Students should be paid for having good grades because, if they know that if they do there work and get good grades, then they know that they shall be rewarded with money, where they are allowed to buy things that they would like to have and would like to keep.

• I think students should

Students can and should get paid because it gives them a opportunitie to try harder so that they would know that they are getting money or they can spend their money on school supplies or things they need for the family Terrellmarshall@gmail.Com students getting paid for good grades the end.

• Yes they should

I think they should because even though they may spend money on the wrong thing the parents can check what they bought and make sure it is appropriate for them and besides they will have to do more work and participate more in class which will be good for them

• This is fair

I say say this is fair because for people that are doing the hard work. And another reason is it is fair because people who don't do good they don't get any thing and another reason is that even though they try hard as they can this is fair to people

• Kids pay more attention and do better quality on there work for a reward.

I should know I am a kid and I know that if I were to get payed for getting good grades I would try my hardest to get the best grade possible. Also I know that the more money they get the more we can save it for college, getting a car, and starting our own family.

• Students should get paid for having good grades in school.

If students get paid every week for having good grades in school it will motivate them to actually do their work and set their life on a better future. Obviously students will definitely want to go to school and do their work and make sure that they are passing there for they will do better in school.

• Yes, but not excessive amounts.

I do not know if the school system itself should pay but if parents or charitable organizations want to set up some kind of pay reward for good grades, that is a good incentive for a lot of poorer kids to do better and work toward success because they see some benefit of study.

• Students should not be paid

• No they shouldn't

School is very important in a young persons life but schools shouldn't pay them to try harder in schools to get better test grades. Kids should try there hardest without the need of rewards and money. This could to lead to fighting and bulling with other kids or young adults.

• Why on earth they should get paid

What happens when the money stops? And what will they do with that money Paying the kids for grades is good incentive and will most likley improve their grades and attendance but when the money runs out is will have permanently damaged their will to learn, they will most likley expect to get paid and when they dont they will no longer have a reason to learn, there love for learning will all but diminish. Students should love learning not be bribed to learn, the whole point of school is to get a good education not to earn pocket cash. Have you ever wondered what they do with that monney, they might bribe the teachers to make there test scores higher, it will only promote cheating.

• What happens when the money stops? And what will they do with that money

Paying the kids for grades is good incentive and will most likley improve their grades and attendance but when the money runs out is will have permanently damaged their will to learn, they will most likley expect to get paid and when they dont they will no longer have a reason to learn, there love for learning will all but diminish. Students should love learning not be bribed to learn, the whole point of school is to get a good education not to earn pocket cash. Have you ever wondered what they do with that monney, they might bribe the teachers to make there test scores higher, it will only promote cheating.

• Why celebrate mediocrity & what we expect of our children normally?

My son (8) & I agree that children should NOT be paid for good grades, because they are expected to do their best! Pride in a job well done should be what motivates our children, not a video game or a carrot in front of their nose. Self motivators & those who take pride in their work are the ones that the others will end up working for one day!