We do a lot in school and its very hard i would be way happier to go to school and get paid think of how many times you ask your parents for money wouldn't it be way better for them and us if we had our own money to spend?
Students should get paid 25 cents to go to school, especially kids who live in the ghetto. Their parents aren't well educated and we don't want this generation of kids to be that bad. Also, going to school is hard if thugs are on your street. So, this is an incentive for those kids to go to school.
An a nbnbs ns sa s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s
Why should kids get paid to go to school when they are going to school for their own good?! Kids go to school to go to a good college and get a good job! Also, kids only go to school for a little while, and they have snack breaks and lunch breaks and recess and fun projects and field trips! Do they slave away at a desk all day typing on a computer and filling in paperwork? NO!!
Why? These students are already being paid with an education. In most of the country, less than half of the kids don't have any aducation at all, so what are we complaining for? I said that the gift of knowledge is enought for these kids!
By the way I am a students, so don't think that I don't know what ! Am saying!
- Is this a joke? Students should not be bribed to attend school! There are tons of kids around the world who are working. Give them the education that plain kids are too lazy to get on their own. School is a place where you learn how to deal with the future. If some kids don't want to take advantage of our free system--then tell them to take a hike.
- Many people are trying to stop this. They say kids shouldn't be paid for attending school. This is nothing more than bribery.
- Almost 70 million children across the world are prevented from going to school each day, a study reveals.
- Those living in north-eastern Africa are the least likely to receive a good education – or any education at all, an umbrella body of charities and teaching unions known as the Global Campaign for Education has found.
- It ranks the world's poorest countries according to their education systems. Somalia has the least functional system in the world with just 10% of children going to primary school, while Eritrea is second worst.
- Haiti, Comoros and Ethiopia fare almost as badly. Before Haiti's earthquake this year, just 50% of children went to primary school. Now that figure is said to have fallen. Some 2.5 million children were left without a school to go to after the earthquake.
- Our country wants to be paid, while most countries don’t even have education. Give them the education they WANT< and give kids demanding pay a break from school, forever!
I don't think that student should get paid for school, because if that were the case our whole economic system would change. Tax payers would have to pay more taxes and that could increase the income gap. I don't think its right to motivate kids to go to school if you paid them, but more would definitely go.
It'll create the wrong kind of motivation and students will only want to go to school for money not just for the sake of learning. In other countries learning is an honored privilege so all these people here in the US complaining about not wanting to go to school should just leave and go to some other country like India and just realize how tough it can be and how important getting an education is.