• Students Should Attend School Year-Round!!!

Studies show that students lose almost 50% of their learning due to "summer slide". During the summer learning slides out and fun "slides" in. If students attended school year-round, they would still get to have fun and enjoy school breaks, but the breaks would be much shorter and students would get right back to learning.

• Learning is easiar

Having school year round helps you focus on education and keeps your mind out of anything inturrupting or unnessesary.Many teachers worry about thier students over the summer,because they tend to forget what they learned.I believe having school year round will benifit us on learning about the things ahead and great.

• Say yes to YRE(Year-Round Education)

This form of education increases educational value of schools, makes greater use of school structures, and gives students more time to learn new things. In addition, students and teachers are able to get more sleep due to shorter school days. Plus, time management skills increase by a huge margin. As you can see, YRE is the best method ( and most beneficial) for America.

• Educational Value Increases with Year-Round Schooling

During the summer, student forget about half of what they have learned. With year-round schooling, students are less likely to forget things. In addition, less time is therefore needed to be spent on review at the beginning of the school year. Most people will say that student will not receive breaks with a year-round school year, but they actually receive more frequent breaks and shorter school days (which allows them the time they need to get enough sleep, increasing productivity). Year-round schools have more time to teach kids new things, and are able to manage time much more efficiently as well. This leads to increased grades, smarter students, and more students going to college. To conclude, I take the position that year-round schooling most definitely has a positive impact on students as a whole.

• Learning is easier

You can focus more about education. Most people in say Hogwarts- School of Witchcraft and Wizardry look happy. You also do not have to catch up with your work that you may have forgot over the period of break. Maybe you should have instead of 2 months break all in all you should have it divided in maybe periods of 3 days.

• Hey boys sup

School is boring wit n nesbdva nbergkbv jsabsdjkmb sdejdnjret abwjkwbf cwnjbjearsdbaerw jsdbfwrt3 fjabgwjtwkgv ejtgbajermg efjgbrj;b jewkbg tjgwh;e wrjbg; rgjb;j wjbt;jkg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Hhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk h h h

Huhuhuhu
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh h

• RH WEHY 4QU W4J

Qew5j DOH QHEOF HWQOIEHIEH FH F F F F F F F F D S S S D F G H H H G FFD D D F G H UJ Y 6 4 43 WE FD G H J K OI 8 6 5 R4 RE ED F F T T

• I think we have to required to attend school

Because, when we do not know main thinkings or somthing we need to know. Also, mandatory education is that it is impractical. And we have to prepare young people for the working world, it would be more effective for them to have internships and apprenticeships rather than to attend school.

• Affects family and community.

Not only would a student's schedule change terribly, it would affect the calendars of the school's government, community, after school programs, family vacations, and the student's family! It would also not be healthy for the child's welfare. Besides no time for summer programs, the student would be required to complete more homework rather than playing outside and enjoying themselves.

• No students need breaks like everyone else

Going year round will be drill and kill. We all need to rest and have a good time. Not every one learns in a school envrioment i.E. I go outside during the summer and learn about edibile plants via by book or most of the time going out there with friends and share our knowdlege.

• Chettos the bomba

I disagree with the the year -round schooling calendar because students should be able to live their summer the way they want to. Research shows that students who attend year-round schooling have the same performance as those who attend traditional school calander.So why debate over adding extra weeks?????

-chettos 23

• Kids who are home schooled do better!

Studies show that kids who are home schooled get their work done quicker and do better. Teachers and other unnecessary crap that goes on during just delays getting work done. I'm home schooled. I work for maybe three hours a day, and i can get a whole lesson done in two days, while the school takes at least 3 weeks. It is outrageous.

• Plain unfair people!

Lets say your parent gets a day off every week, how would they like it if they have to work two weeks then get two days off? Thats just the same with going to school year round. Students need rest time, people! Sure, if you' re obsessed with learning go right ahead. We're not stopping you there. But don't drag the rest of us into something we don't want to do. Students will likely just skip school because they don't agree with the all year thing. And I don't think that will help boost up where we are in the education system.

• Not a great idea

It's stupid. I believe (as a student myself) that we wouldn't pay attention because we feel as if we'd always be there even if we have breaks it wouldn't be the same. Multiple breaks aren't a good idea because it'll would mess with peoples schedules way more than having a large break.

• Kids need a break!!!!!!!

I myself are a kid and I dislike the idea of going to school year round because that format has less time off, and we need time to relax. The summer time is a nice long time to go outside and play with friends,not to be at school worrying about the 5 page essay you need to write.

• Bring back summer!

I believe that students should only go to school during the normal school year, because school can be stressful enough, even on straight-A students. How much can someone take? There are many reasons why school is a good thing, but we deserve a vacation from school! What is your opinion?

• Heck to the No!!!

Students need a break so they won't be stressed out and be failing. Students just need a time were they can just have fun and enjoy life. They also need time hang out with family, and do something that's not related with school with you r friends. That's my opinion.

• Heck to the No!!!

• Students should not go to school year-round.

Part of a young person's learning experience comes not in the classroom, but in outside social interactions with his or her peers. This kind of experience can not be replicated in any structured way, by a teacher, a principle, or a state writing the curriculum standards that their students are to follow.

HEGGr7ELA says2013-11-13T16:54:44.357
I DISAGREE WITH YEAR ROUND SCHOOLS BECAUSE YEAR ROUND SCHOOLS ARE BORING AND NO BODY GOT TIME FOR THAT .WE NEED TIME FOR OURSELFS AND ARE FAMILIES NO BODY NEEDS YEAR ROUND SCHOOLS.

YOURS TRULY DORITO GLOBE BOI
HEGGr7ELA says2013-11-13T16:57:21.933
I think that we should have year round schooling because kids need a better education however only certian kids who need the help should have the year round schooling and kids who dont need help shoulndnt because it wont be fair to kids who dont need the help.I want year round schooling for kids because i want a better future and im pretty much sure other kids want a better future to
*amy4evamore*
HEGGr7ELA says2013-11-13T16:57:54.023
I believe that we should no have year round schools because you can stress out students andwe need a break and it would cause a major buget lost to run the schools.Year round schools are a bad idea also because teachers and students need time to relax,Over all year round schools are a bad idea.
HEGGr7ELA says2013-11-13T17:52:21.987
I agree with amy4evamore.Because she has a great point and also alot of kids are not passing this year -jessicarocks