• Three day weekends l cjvnsjdbos ehrico uec reruw yg4euir

Yh8duf eifij eh efoiesjiofhgy iehui dssduhf iuefuisduif eiu geuh iueh9rhpf ud yfiu uiur yfrye jddysf efuydg ifusd
    er
    \
    erter 5etrtret rhuitrhyttuirtuihurheuihruhruihfurhfuihruhurhfuhhfurhfuhrf fuheuf f fud f f f d s g j r s g u f h t d e j rt d f h u e d ju

• S asd asd sdd sd a sd d sa dsdsdsd asd ss ssd d d sd d

S
    a
    s
    cs
    s
    csc
    s
    sf
    s
    dsdsd
    as
    dsdsds
    d
    s
    d
    s
    d
    s
    ad

sdsd
    sd
    sd
    sd
    s
    d
    sad

s
    s
    sd
    sd

s

s

ssd
    sd

sd
    sd

d
    a

d

sda

das

sd
    sd
    sd

sdasd
    s
    d

dsdada
    sd
    sd
    d

ddas

ads
    asd
    asd
    ds
    d
    asd
    d
    as
    das
    dsasd
    ds
    sd
    sda

• Frick to the frick yes

Frick yes
    .. . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Sure why not, not like they are learning actual useful stuff.

When I was in school I was tought so much crap that I didn't even need. School is suppose to teach kids things to help them with their future. I was never thought how to balance a check book, how to pay bills, how to get a job but I'm so glad I learned the Pythagorean theorem. Nor once other then basic math did I need to use anything I was thought with math. Chemistry? Nope never had to use anything in real life I learned there. I'm 29 years old and live a good well paid life. What's the point with keeping our kids in school for five days when they don't even learn things they need to know

• Less money for parents to pay

Parents pay so much money for us kids to do sports after school and buy us clothes that when it comes to school it is really expensive. If we shorten the school week to 3-4 days it would be less money for our parents to pay. Just think about it they pay for bills, taxes everything. If school is shortened it will save parents so much money.

• No more extra time at school for work

A three day weekend will make kids spend more time with there family and be more active. One reason is many kids play sports and need time to practice. I play baseball and with the five day school week, I don't get practice. I also need more time to eat and sleep like many other kids. My friend only gets six hours because he has to eat and get ready four school twenty four seven

• Students should have a four day school week.

As a middle schooler i understand the stresses of a short weekend, not only is there a longer break with a four day school week it also shortens the school's financial burden. On a four day school week (as i have done my research) the time would only increase by an hour everyday and the fact that in exchange for only one extra hour there is less homework because you have more working time.

• Yes, students need more time to unwind and nurture their memory.

Having only two days for the weekend means many students feel their break is too short. This can lead to them feeling frustrated towards school which in turn causes inferior grades and attendance. A 3 day weekend also allows them more time to rest and therefore reflect and solidify what they learned.

• Essay on it

Many schools across the world have started to shorten the week to four days. As there are many pros and cons of shortening the week but each day being longer there has not been a certain conclusion to it as many people differ in their opinions. There have been many debates on it but no certain result.
    As for myself I would not support the week to be shortened the week to four days and increasing the length of the day. I feel if the days are longer by the time we students reach home it will be too late and our whole day will be wasted and we won’t be able to do anything else productive during that day. Making the week shorter might also make students further more lazy to which they already are. I even say they make our breaks longer, and maybe have the short day on Friday instead so that, it could be a bit longer week end, but free time? We students need a five day school week because that way we will learn more and can remember stuff more easily. That and we can easily become lazy if we have three days to unwind. We’ll will just end up sitting at home doing nothing if they don't have a five day school week. As a student, I personally can see how our teachers our rush to get all the curriculum into one school year. Yes, I agree, it would be nice to have more time off. I would love that. However, sometimes, you have to think more of what is necessary then what you would like. With longer school days, that means there is less time for after-school extracurricular activities such as sports and clubs. This would force us students to either start their extra-curricular activities late in the day, or thus end late, or participate on their days off or early in the morning before school.
    According to me we should continue with the standard two day weekend and five weekdays. As adults it would also be better for you. As most of the parents are working and the world continues to run on five days so having four days of school could also cause problems for adults as they may be working and there may not be anyone with the child. Also the children could lose their excitement looking forward to the weekends. Students will get bored at home and might just sit around and do nothing which might only make them lazier. Children getting bored at home will only cause more problems for parents as they might keep bugging them while they might be doing their work. So in the end I don’t agree with shortening the week to four days and increasing the length of the day

• No we should not have a four day school week

Because kids need time to adjust to their work and with less school days to learn about that work that they are given they will become slack and before you know it boom no more a's for your children they will have a three day holiday which would make them very very lazy.

• Students need time to adjust to the work they are given.

With a four day school week kids will have less time to ask their teachers questions about what they are being taught. There will also be more work pilled onto them for homework, some of it likely not to have even been taught to them, and they will spend their weekends stressing over the amount of work and whether or not they'll get in trouble for not understanding the not-taught-yet work.

• Students could become lazy.

Kids need a five day school week because that way they learn more and can remember stuff more easily. That and kids can easily become lazy if they have three days to unwind. They will just end up sitting at home doing nothing if they don't have a five day school week.

• Students should not have a four-day school week.

Students should not have a four-day school week. There are too many problems with having a four day school week especially on the parents that work the typical five day work week. They would have to hire a babysitter in most cases and add more financial burden to their pocketbooks. It would also lessen the amount of work that a teacher could provide to their students. This would just cause students to suffer in the long term.

• School Week Should Remain Five Days

No, students should not have a four-day school week as that would cause them to lose a valuable day of education. Schools are a place of education and learning, and thus it would be asinine to cause them to lose a day in which they can teach and educate students.