• Sense of responsibility

Doing job after school creates a sense of responsibility inside a children n it also creates a sense of duty inside them n from childhood only they can get to know how the job is like n so when in the practical life they go for job they can do it nicely

• After school jobs are not helpful

Most students need sleep and rest, they also need to do homework after school which doesn't help them at all getting a job that would ''support'' them. This is why we have parents to look after us, to pay for the things we need for example, clothing, shoes, etc. I honestly don't care about this website, just wanted to add my opinion and thoughts.

• Yes, students need an after school job.

Welcome to the real world folks :) this site is making me have 36 words so i guess im just going to say random stuff for the next 21 words. Anyway Y O L O. Get me out of this class A S A P. 5 more words left. Bye.

• Mmm Yes Mmm

I have a large penis which enables me to say Mmm an I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Can Someone buy me food?, I haven't ate since the cold war. What is this website again?, oh yeah it's the legendary debate.Org where they just gave up on this website being credible. I'm in a classroom right now typing this out. There's a dude named Thomas next to me. There is also a Puerto Rican named Antonio next to me. I have a really bad headache, I would really appreciate if someone brought me some Ibuprophen, but not the big ones, I'm bad with pills. Our teacher needs some new clothes because the clothes she has are kinda tigh fitting if you know what l mean. How are all of you today?, today has been decent for me but I'm not sure how the rest of it is gonna be. School feels like it's taking longer today and I'm kinda mad about that because usually it goes very quick for me. I think I might play some Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege tonight on PS4. If you wanna join me just add me: Itz_legit_Trickz or something like that, hopefully you'll fine me when searching, but I'm sorry if I'm annoying. I'm still a little sad about my father leaving me. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go home and eat some Lucky Charms and shave my legs because why not. I'll talk to you guys later!

• Yes they should have an after school job.

Students should have an after school job because it will teach them how a job is like when they leave school or college and they will also be more inclined to be more independent when they leave school or college so thus far students definitely need an after school job.

• No because there is this stupid guy that does not shot up and boders my students are bad and we do not need money we

Can just steal it from a bank and get the weapons that the polise offices and kill every one in this world and maybe kill ryan so he can shut the ... Of his mouth and try to get no work and lay around and that is why they made parents to do all the work for you

• Yes they need jobs after school so that way they can pay to get out of the hell hole they call school

School students need jobs so they can get out of the hell hole the people call school but i call it hell most people disagree but i don't care i mean who gives a shit this website is crap so fuck teachers and that shit get a job get out there

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

Yes yes yes Reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons Yes yes yes Reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

• They need to focus on school.

Work is very demanding. Students should be focusing on getting quality education. Instead of standing at a counter scanning groceries, they could have extracurricular school activities, such as a sport that will help them stay active and fit, or can go on a bike ride with friends or get extra sleep.

• Student can be dependable

If as student is having an after school job he or she can be very independent . As children we wish to buy a lot of items but sometimes parents are not willing to buy it for us or there are some parents who cant afford it, in such a situation if a student is having an after school job and he has some money in his hands then there is no need to ask parents . We can be independent and can stop troubling our parents for each and everything we need. So I think all students should have an after school job.

• Pussy is good

I think that you have a big pussy because im incredible!!
    Bitch im mohamed salamalec. C c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c

• Pussy is good

• They're bad, yes.

Benjamin Franklin Tilley (March 29, 1848 – March 18, 1907), often known as B. F. Tilley, was a career officer in the United States Navy who served from the end of the American Civil War through the Spanish–American War. He is best remembered as the first Acting-Governor of American Samoa, as well as the territory's first Naval governor.[1]

Tilley entered the United States Naval Academy during the height of the Civil War. Graduating after the conflict, he gradually rose through the ranks. As a lieutenant, he participated in the United States military's crackdown against workers in the wake of the Great Railroad Strike of 1877. During the 1891 Chilean Civil War, Tilley and a small contingent of sailors and marines defended the American consulate in Santiago, Chile. As a commander during the Spanish–American War, Tilley and his gunship, USS Newport, successfully captured two Spanish Navy ships. After the war, Tilley was made the first acting-Governor of Tutuila and Manua (later called American Samoa) and set legal and administrative precedents for the new territory. Near the conclusion of his 41 years of service, he was promoted to rear admiral, but died shortly afterwards from pneumonia.

• They're bad, yes.

• They're bad, yes.

• They're bad, yes.

• They're bad, yes.

• They're bad, yes.

lindsay14 says2017-04-12T13:55:22.980
SHit balls