• Sense of responsibility

Doing job after school creates a sense of responsibility inside a children n it also creates a sense of duty inside them n from childhood only they can get to know how the job is like n so when in the practical life they go for job they can do it nicely

• After school jobs are not helpful

Most students need sleep and rest, they also need to do homework after school which doesn't help them at all getting a job that would ''support'' them. This is why we have parents to look after us, to pay for the things we need for example, clothing, shoes, etc. I honestly don't care about this website, just wanted to add my opinion and thoughts.

• Yes, students need an after school job.

Welcome to the real world folks :) this site is making me have 36 words so i guess im just going to say random stuff for the next 21 words. Anyway Y O L O. Get me out of this class A S A P. 5 more words left. Bye.

• Mmm Yes Mmm

I have a large penis which enables me to say Mmm an I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Can Someone buy me food?, I haven't ate since the cold war. What is this website again?, oh yeah it's the legendary debate.Org where they just gave up on this website being credible. I'm in a classroom right now typing this out. There's a dude named Thomas next to me. There is also a Puerto Rican named Antonio next to me. I have a really bad headache, I would really appreciate if someone brought me some Ibuprophen, but not the big ones, I'm bad with pills. Our teacher needs some new clothes because the clothes she has are kinda tigh fitting if you know what l mean. How are all of you today?, today has been decent for me but I'm not sure how the rest of it is gonna be. School feels like it's taking longer today and I'm kinda mad about that because usually it goes very quick for me. I think I might play some Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege tonight on PS4. If you wanna join me just add me: Itz_legit_Trickz or something like that, hopefully you'll fine me when searching, but I'm sorry if I'm annoying. I'm still a little sad about my father leaving me. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go home and eat some Lucky Charms and shave my legs because why not. I'll talk to you guys later!

• Yes they should have an after school job.

Students should have an after school job because it will teach them how a job is like when they leave school or college and they will also be more inclined to be more independent when they leave school or college so thus far students definitely need an after school job.

• No because there is this stupid guy that does not shot up and boders my students are bad and we do not need money we

Can just steal it from a bank and get the weapons that the polise offices and kill every one in this world and maybe kill ryan so he can shut the ... Of his mouth and try to get no work and lay around and that is why they made parents to do all the work for you

• Yes they need jobs after school so that way they can pay to get out of the hell hole they call school

School students need jobs so they can get out of the hell hole the people call school but i call it hell most people disagree but i don't care i mean who gives a shit this website is crap so fuck teachers and that shit get a job get out there

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

Yes yes yes Reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons Yes yes yes Reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons reasons

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

• Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

• They need to focus on school.

Work is very demanding. Students should be focusing on getting quality education. Instead of standing at a counter scanning groceries, they could have extracurricular school activities, such as a sport that will help them stay active and fit, or can go on a bike ride with friends or get extra sleep.

• Student can be dependable

If as student is having an after school job he or she can be very independent . As children we wish to buy a lot of items but sometimes parents are not willing to buy it for us or there are some parents who cant afford it, in such a situation if a student is having an after school job and he has some money in his hands then there is no need to ask parents . We can be independent and can stop troubling our parents for each and everything we need. So I think all students should have an after school job.

• No high school students should not have jobs

No high school students should not have jobs because it does not help them academically at all. Leave the job to your parents, children should still live their life as they mature into an adult. Anyone who disagrees with me doesn't know what they're talking about MAYBE. Goodbye school #27

• It's really draining

I have a friend who had an after school job. She had to quit because of the late nights on weekends, and also because her grades had dropped dramatically. I remember her constantly complaining at school about how she didn't get enough sleep because she took the late night shifts on weekends. The pay was also really cheap (considering the limited jobs you can get in high school,) so it wasn't worth the lack of sleep.

• I strongly disagree.

Point: Why we should not be able to have a job at the age of 14.
    Example: Every kid around the age of 14 would have a bucket load of homework to do every week. And to give responsibility to a teenager at the age of 14 to have a job may be pushing it a little too far. Don’t you think they’d rather do homework to get good grades for a real job, like a dentist, doctor etc. Doing an after school job won’t give you enough money to bother, considering you have homework to do as well, this will bore them and they’ll end up quitting because of boredom. We probably don’t know how to use the money wisely without spending our money all on junk like lollies when we should be saving up for something better like transport for ourselves in the future. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather use the time after homework to talk to my friends on Skype and play video games.
    Explanation: Kids around the age of 14 will have less social life for the fact they are always going to be busy with their homework and their job. There are some reasons else I’d like to say, but i’ll just say these 2 for now. 1, they’ll be doing work so much for the money that they won’t even do their homework for real jobs. 2, they might quit because they can’t be bothered every day, and don’t forget how kids/teenagers, they need sleep, noone likes to be tired and knackered after possibly 2 hours of their school job and knowing you still have homework to do.

• No! Students really should not have a part-time job!

There is 1 main reason why students should not have an after school job. Firstly, their study will become low. Why? Because if they have a part-time job, they will only focus on the job, they will not focus on the study because they afraid that their salary will be low and sometimes their boss will chase them away.

• No because students need life

If u have a life u don't have a job. Trust my logic. So that's that. To continue its just that. Next, its the actual reason. Students need lives to function. If u have a job u have no life. In other words u cant function. I tell u trust me.

• No After School Jobs

Students are not mature to do jobs and they are also busy at home as they have to learn,play,sleep .Moreover they need more resting time to make their minds fresh and work hard to acheive best grades.They also need time to spend with their parents and siblings and their other relatives and friends. After all they can not do that all at once and hence they are over burdened.😓😔😕😲😢😭😠

• After school jobs are not helpful

• Its a big no

If we say student, its main purpose is to study,not just to study but to focus on it. So, it would be an hindrance for him/her if she/he has an after school job. HOWEVER, it is your own decision how to manage your time well. It is battle between time and concentration.

lindsay14 says2017-04-12T13:55:22.980
SHit balls