• Yes, it doesn't hurt anyone.

Yes, students should have homework on the weekends, because there is no harm in it. Students have a lot of free time to spend however they want. They can spend some of that time doing homework. Students are not in school as long as adults are in the working world. A little bit of work on their own does not hurt.

• Should have homework on weekends

Students should have homework on the weekends because on the weekends students brain are just on their electronics when they could be reading. Students should at lease read for 20-30 minutes to help their brain. Learning can be very fun if you make it fun. Also study on the weekends if you have a test when you go back to school.

• Lame lame lamer baby

Kkkk kk k k k k kk k k kk k k kk k k kk k kk kk k kk k k k kk k k k kk k k kk kk kk kk k k kk k kk k k kk k k kk k kk k k

• Sqnmsmscs dcnsns sn

Adibsdbjqibjscwlbjscdjhvmvhvhkvhvhhkvbb kvkhhgvhhghvvjuvkhghvkvhkhjvhgijgjlbdfefngknfwrnkwfrknfwnkcwnkwdfknkdwnvndwkfwdfnkkndwfnkdwfknwddkjjkwdfknfwdknqcnkcqdnkwcdknckdnckdqcnckdqjqckqcncncn. Njdisksd nsiiw do s d d s s s. D s s s as. As. S s s s s w s. S s s e. S s. S s s enjoin is I swear iwonsiwsins iins. S is. Ow I swear is k s said Kai k. Ok sws

• Sqnmsmscs dcnsns sn

• Yes they should

They should , because they will have great practice in the weekend of what they learned in School . Also it marks a good habit of them turning in there homework in time . Also it provides the students with a review when they forget becAuse they will always have it .

• Kids Should Homework on they Weekends

Kids should have homework on the weekends. Why let your brain rot on the Xbox and pick up a book and read for 20 minuets. It can keep you on top of tasks and tacan prepare you for the next week of school. And plus it doesn't hurt to do a little extra for your brain. Plus it doesn't mean your gonna have a lot of homework. Your homework just could be reading for 20 or 30 minuets each day.

• Yes, homework should be given over the weekend.

Homework should be given over the weekend. It can help students remember what they learned during the school week. That being said, students often wait until the last minute (essentially, Sunday evening) to do it. When I was in school, I did my homework on Friday right after school, so I would have the weekend open for free-time and being with friends.

• More Stress and More Wasted Time.

Students already go to school for six hours a day and five days a week, which homework is assigned on four of those nights from multiple classes, leading to 2-4 hours of homework each of those four nights (On top of all the projects, tests, and classwork they're doing). If a child has a sport or anything else that takes time, that means they're staying up late, which leads to more stress and worse intake of information. No, homework does not help improve test scores in the beginning, so it won't help over the weekend. Finland's unorthodox school system has no homework up until grade 10/11, then past that they have only 15 minutes of homework total. Finland has a 93% graduation rate (75% in US), 2/3 students will go to college (highest rate in all of Europe), and have the best test scores in all of Europe (PISA 2015, Pub. Dec 6 2016). If little to no homework is the best route for countries to take , then why assign more? (especially on a students only break for the week)

• Lol no thank you

No thank you id prefer not, homework is exhausting not to mention going to school is already tiring as it is. Pretty sure 35 hours of school is enough as it is.I now rest my case thank you but no thanks. Pretty sure if teachers were kids but there not they should not give us homework.

• Lol no thank you

• Oo o o

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o ooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o ooo o o o o o o o

• Creates more stress

After being in school 6 hours a day, 5 days a week with homework for multiple classes each night, students should have a break. Other people say just do it Friday after school but what kid wants to come home and do more homework on a Friday. I believe the only HW should be what isn't finished in class

• Because weekends are to get a break

Students shouldn't get homework on the weekends because the weekend is one of the only times any kid can do something without needing to wait to do it because they have to work. The only thing homework on weekends does is waste every kid's time and mind. School systems need to be smarter than this.

Posted by: RFU
  • Kids need to have fun too!

Kids need to have their fun! Kids already have 7 hours school and adults have about the same amounts of hours of work. Most jobs(almost all) have no work on weekends and it would be dumb if they went to their job anyways. Homework is like that. I do think it is okay if kids study and teachers tell kids to study over weekends, because that's like getting ready for a meeting at a job, that they may have on Monday. But, i do not think it is okay for kids to have homework.

• It doesn't make sense

The weekends should be a time of relaxation, not a time to be doing work for school. Most students in junior high school have about 3 to 4 hours of homework already. Having the students more work on the weekends adds to the stress of the weekly workload. Also the term "homework" includes studying for tests, meaning the argument includes tests given on Mondays and Tuesdays.

• It ruins weekends.

Students already have enough homework during the week. Most kids look forward to the weekend to relax, after going to school for 35 hours every week. It can be especially stressful if you have a family event over the weekend that you have to attend, but most teachers do not care, they will still mark you down for not handing in your weekend homework. Don't go saying "do it Friday night" because many kids (including me) have sports Friday night, and are tired, would like to sleep in on Saturday, relax, hang at a friend's house, play video games, something along those lines. I am writing this just after I finished 8 HOURS OF HOMEWORK on Saturday, aside from doing about 3 hours on Friday. Students should NOT have homework on weekends, it's already been proven that homework is stressful enough, but now the fact that it ruins weekends is just not okay.

• It ruins weekends.