• Kids Should Homework on they Weekends

Kids should have homework on the weekends. Why let your brain rot on the Xbox and pick up a book and read for 20 minuets. It can keep you on top of tasks and tacan prepare you for the next week of school. And plus it doesn't hurt to do a little extra for your brain. Plus it doesn't mean your gonna have a lot of homework. Your homework just could be reading for 20 or 30 minuets each day.

• Yes, it doesn't hurt anyone.

Yes, students should have homework on the weekends, because there is no harm in it. Students have a lot of free time to spend however they want. They can spend some of that time doing homework. Students are not in school as long as adults are in the working world. A little bit of work on their own does not hurt.

• Yes, homework should be given over the weekend.

Homework should be given over the weekend. It can help students remember what they learned during the school week. That being said, students often wait until the last minute (essentially, Sunday evening) to do it. When I was in school, I did my homework on Friday right after school, so I would have the weekend open for free-time and being with friends.

• Work in the future

If the schools don't give homework assigned on weekends, in future when the kids get jobs they wont be prepared for doing work on weekends. They would take it as a relaxing day and will be even more stressed when they find out that they have to wrk during weekend

• No homework on the weekends!

I think we should not because we already do woek for 7 hours a day we should have the weekends to relax have fun not have to worry about getting detenchion on monday cause we didnt do our homework.Its not far for us to have a 35 hour week in school doing alot of work give us a brake.

• Should have homework on weekends

Students should have homework on the weekends because on the weekends students brain are just on their electronics when they could be reading. Students should at lease read for 20-30 minutes to help their brain. Learning can be very fun if you make it fun. Also study on the weekends if you have a test when you go back to school.

• Lame lame lamer baby

Kkkk kk k k k k kk k k kk k k kk k k kk k kk kk k kk k k k kk k k k kk k k kk kk kk kk k k kk k kk k k kk k k kk k kk k k

• Sqnmsmscs dcnsns sn

Adibsdbjqibjscwlbjscdjhvmvhvhkvhvhhkvbb kvkhhgvhhghvvjuvkhghvkvhkhjvhgijgjlbdfefngknfwrnkwfrknfwnkcwnkwdfknkdwnvndwkfwdfnkkndwfnkdwfknwddkjjkwdfknfwdknqcnkcqdnkwcdknckdnckdqcnckdqjqckqcncncn. Njdisksd nsiiw do s d d s s s. D s s s as. As. S s s s s w s. S s s e. S s. S s s enjoin is I swear iwonsiwsins iins. S is. Ow I swear is k s said Kai k. Ok sws

• Sqnmsmscs dcnsns sn

• Yes they should

They should , because they will have great practice in the weekend of what they learned in School . Also it marks a good habit of them turning in there homework in time . Also it provides the students with a review when they forget becAuse they will always have it .

• Kids need to have fun too!

Kids need to have their fun! Kids already have 7 hours school and adults have about the same amounts of hours of work. Most jobs(almost all) have no work on weekends and it would be dumb if they went to their job anyways. Homework is like that. I do think it is okay if kids study and teachers tell kids to study over weekends, because that's like getting ready for a meeting at a job, that they may have on Monday. But, i do not think it is okay for kids to have homework.

• It doesn't make sense

The weekends should be a time of relaxation, not a time to be doing work for school. Most students in junior high school have about 3 to 4 hours of homework already. Having the students more work on the weekends adds to the stress of the weekly workload. Also the term "homework" includes studying for tests, meaning the argument includes tests given on Mondays and Tuesdays.

• It ruins weekends.

Students already have enough homework during the week. Most kids look forward to the weekend to relax, after going to school for 35 hours every week. It can be especially stressful if you have a family event over the weekend that you have to attend, but most teachers do not care, they will still mark you down for not handing in your weekend homework. Don't go saying "do it Friday night" because many kids (including me) have sports Friday night, and are tired, would like to sleep in on Saturday, relax, hang at a friend's house, play video games, something along those lines. I am writing this just after I finished 8 HOURS OF HOMEWORK on Saturday, aside from doing about 3 hours on Friday. Students should NOT have homework on weekends, it's already been proven that homework is stressful enough, but now the fact that it ruins weekends is just not okay.

• It ruins weekends.

• They have a life.

These kids should hang with there family and not sitting with noses in books all the freakin time. They have a life. And some of them have plans in the weekends like a weeding or there birthday that's even worse. You gotta stick your nose in a book on your birthday that's some straight up be.

• Homework On Weekends Should Be Banned

I believe schools these days are putting to much pressure on students, and not letting them just experience life as teenager. As a teenager you're expected to do so much. Be active, have a job, stay social, go to school, eat healthy, choose what you want to do with your life, get enough sleep, have family time, and on top of that hours and hours of homework. Weekends, are supposed to give you a break from the week. Catch up on your social life. Breathe. But especially these days, there is so much homework on the weekends. Projects, and assignments. Many kids arenot getting enough time at home with their family's. And when they are home, there's lots of strife over homework. It also puts a lot of stress on parents, because they are expected to help their kids with their homework. So now their kids grades depends on them. A bunch of high-school teachers think that their students should have around 3.5 hours of homework. A day. And I personally think, that is way too much. That's not right. They get back from school between 2 and 4, and then have hours and hours of homework. They hardly get time to look around, and realize how amazing life actually is.

• Homework On Weekends Should Be Banned

I believe schools these days are putting to much pressure on students, and not letting them just experience life as teenager. As a teenager you're expected to do so much. Be active, have a job, stay social, go to school, eat healthy, choose what you want to do with your life, get enough sleep, have family time, and on top of that hours and hours of homework. Weekends, are supposed to give you a break from the week. Catch up on your social life. Breathe. But especially these days, there is so much homework on the weekends. Projects, and assignments. Many kids are not getting enough time at home with their family's. And when they are home, there's lots of strife over homework. It also puts a lot of stress on parents, because they are expected to help their kids with their homework. So now their kids grades depends on them. A bunch of high-school teachers think that their students should have around hours of homework. A day. And I personally think, that is way too much. That's not right. They get back from school between 2 and 4, and then have hours and hours of homework. They hardly get time to look around, and realize how amazing life actually is.

• It is stressful

It is stressful enough to go to school for 40 hours a week, then we turn around to no break on the weekend? No, homework on weekends is too stressful on the teenage brain and I think that homework on weekends should be banned to allow kids to relax and get away from homework for a couple days.

• Because weekends are fun 🤑

I do not think kids should have homework on the weekends because weekends are supposed to be fun and have fun with your family friends and you do not want to learn myself you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to have fun

• Lame lame lamer baby