• Students should have less homwork

Students should have less homework because we need to study more at extra class and do housework help mom and dad. If students have less homework, students have more time with family and a head don't explode. Finally, I agree students should have less homework because have time to play.

• Less homework please

I'm an 8th grade student. I like school, but i like to do other things as well, like running and hanging out with my friends. As I get older, I'm finding that I'm having less and less time to do anything that I enjoy outside of school. My life is being consumed by school. While some homework is necessary to help with learning, much of the homework students are required to do is nothing more than a waste of they're time. Like coloring. I know how to color, but last night I had 3 hours of coloring homework. (I speak the truth) PLZ LESS HOMEWORK I HAVE A LIFE!

• Less is more

We do not have the time for that much homework. Every kid likes to do sports or play an instrument. For example, I play tennis and I like to play guitar. I also like drawing but when I have to do too much homework (what happens all the time) I do not have time to practice guitar. And you can say that there is not too much homework and I should plan better but every child makes homework in another way. One person learns faster than another person. Oh and I wrote down that less is more because if we have less homework we have more time to finish it so we can concentrate better and get higher grades :)

• It bad to do it

Y y h h hh h h h h hh h hh h h h h hhh hhh h hh h h hh h h hh hhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Sack a nipu

Students have too much homework during these times. The large amount of homework places stress on the students and can cause families to argue with their children and it will ruin the day or even sometimes the week for the family. Other times students will stay up too late at night doing homework for school the next day causing them to miss problems on the homework and not be able to be focused at school the next day due to the lack of sleep.Students already spend 7-8 hours of the day sitting at a desk learning. Then the teachers give them a lot of homework expecting them to go home and spend three or four hours on the homework. Middle school students get out of school at four and depending on where they live the bus drive time takes away more time. Some students will get home at 5, if they have three or four hours of homework they would have to start right away and would not be done until 9. Some students will spend more than three or four hours due to the difficulty of the work. For these reasons I think students should have less homework

• VfdvhckvnjfdvnjNjNJ n n

I I I I I I Ii I I I iIIII I I I I I I I I I I I I IIIII I I I I I I I I II N J J J J J J J J J J J JJ JJJ J J J

• VfdvhckvnjfdvnjNjNJ n n

• Students should have less homework!

Some kids think there going to be crazy about the same amount of homework, but if they have less they don't have to worry about it. They also have time to do a family thing like getting out together with there family and having a picnic or something like that.

• Of course less homework!!!!!!

CMON PEOPLE! After about 6 to 7 hours of school they always give us stupid homework! Including projects! ITS SO UNBEARABLE!!!!! Its tiring and it takes away time on videogames! Including projects! The most tiring of all! Now i will waste space BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! The end.

• Grades go down do to homework because most people believe there is no reason for it

No more homework cuz it sux and its not fun compared to gaming or sports or tennis or hockey or football or basketball or anything else you can think of and i do not know why homework is a thing because nobody likes it as grades go down because of it

• School is stressful

Ddddddddddddde 3weed g fwqece
    erb btr
    d
    bhntyhngh efve,kfhefkdv fvsfjvbdfj gfibydf u u u u u uu u u u u u u uu u u u u u u
    u u uu u u
    u
    u

u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u
    u u
    u
    u
    u

• Jh bhvjh j 6

6 356hy5h46nrtn rynyyrumuynrynnnnnnny 5yun t4yn ynt4n 4t6ny6n v dda ad d acvbdD VV Vpvbepaerbveavevbvi VbvE bbE VSJ jh jh JH JHABB A E jeafa bb jhh e hj erh berb b jnv i eu f efberbvobnsr[obnrb fn iuin ihh jhh r buer erngnwhevg wehev hv erghwvhfr f fhweheh efg b

• Dkdf vhjvjfvj fhtfhtfjg

N m mv mnvmvmmnvbmvmnvmn vkmvm fhj vfjf gkg fyjf fjf fhjf fghfjhfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf fg fg fg fg fg fg fg fgfg fgfgfgf fg fg fg gf fg fg fg fg fg vv v vjh f gf d nv b h gfd gj gd htd hyd hytr trffd hv hgf c b

• Student-Athletes Main Priority Should be School

Students are in school to learn. When they take on anything else, athletics, student council, National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society, etc., it should be considered extra. Students aren't forced into these activities, they take them on on top of work in school. Students still need to be able to meet expectations within school.

• They should have more homework(same amount as before,so it's better to not have less).

Homework is necessary.You know that you still have to do he same work the next day.So either way you would get that homework.This means that you will have less lessons to learn about because you are doing the work next day not last night/yesterday.On top of that you still have to take up the work!I disagree to the people who say yes but how would you feel if you didn't learn a lot that year.Having less lessons could or possibly even mean that you will have summer school.If you didn't,as you get older you will need a job.But HOW WILL YOU EVEN GET ONE IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THAT MUCH KNOWLEDGE!Look the teachers aren't giving you homework because they're lazy,mean.Etc.They are doing that so once you're in the real world,you are prepared.

• Kids should NOT have less homework.

If kids have less homework, they will loose brain cells which means, loosing memory. Life will be really harder if you don't get homework. Ive wrote a whole page about kids should not have less homework. If they get less homework, the childrens' brains will not process correctly which is a very big problem.

• Homework is Important

I believe homework is very important because it helps students reinforce the information they are learning in class and it also helps students foster a sense of responsibility. Responsibility is becoming more and more important in the real world and students often under estimate the importance of it. I believe refusing to do homework is the first sign that a person may have problems in the adult world.