• Yes We Do I AM JAYDON GARDNER

Hi I am in fifth grade and we have to sit in a boring class til 12:15 and then we eat til 12:30 and we only get 10 minitues of recess and it is really dumb because we sit in a chair for like 7 hours a day and only 10 minitues or that time is fun . WE NEED MORE TIME

• Yes We Do I AM JAYDON GARDNER

• Yes We Do I AM JAYDON GARDNER

• Yes yes yes

Jsomthing kjv f n n n vj vj vm vn vn vn vn vn nv nv nv nv nv jfnvdf vklfd bfdnbjkf bjfgngtgb tjb tbjdfg f bg b gb g b gb g b gb gb g bg b g bg b g bg b g bg bgbg b gb g

• Yes of course they should

T r e w q s d g h c x z z x x x x x x x x c c c d d s s e w r f g v b t h y u j i h m k l o p a a a a a

• I am a fellow student

I think all schools need ham n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• It Helps Students Focus Better And Behavioral Problems

So Far Kids Have Had Many Behavioral Problems And I Wonder If Students Have Recess They Will Not Have That Many Problems And It Helps Them Focus Better With Recess Because They Should Have At Least 25 Minutes Each Day So They Can Also Release Some Stress So They Are Not That Stressed Out

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Hi this is Trenton

Hi this is Trenton and i think we need more recess because it is healthy and and you would lose energy so you would be focused in class and you would pay more attention in class or to your teacher bye i think we need more recess we should have one hour

• Kids should have more recess

Recess has a positive impact on academic achievement. Students listen better after recess and are more focused in class. Also recess has a beneficial effect on childrens social development. Recess improves childrens well-being overall. All students should have at least 25 minutes to release some stress so they are not stressed out

• A a a

Aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a aa a a aaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a

• A a a

• Kids dont need weird recess its a weird bro ya no

Yo braw when ya have recess your enery like gose someware ya no ? So like have a little kids and stay in school ya bro jenfani fie the porpus of the resone bro ya know ? Ya i get it let is rain down your back ya thank ya

• No more recess!

Some people might wonder what is recess. Recess is a little break but i don't think kids really need recess. All they do is go outside play then come back in so what is the hole point of having recess if all of it is just going out side to play now does that really make any since i don't think it does so if you are with me on no more recess write yours now

DKMS student

• No more no

A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z now you know your a b c next time wont you sing with me plz. Thanks you. You are cooler than coolio,again thanks you

• No more extra recess.

Hello people I don't Thank Kids should have extra recess because If we did we wouldn't have more valuable time in school to get a better education I think that we should only need 15 minutes because we can get some energy out but have a little bit for learning. I hope you like my option. Thank you

• No more recess!

Hello people? Do you know what your saying there will be more time in school. And your kid won't have time to learn it's identikit. So weird and you will get out of school later like 3:30. You people are weird. You need school or you will be working at a fast food restaurant the rest of your life. Think about it. THANK YOU

• Kids need more time to learn i feel like

If kids have less or no recess then there would be more time to do math and other tests so we should not have more recess or have any recess time added on and have more time for important tests and less time for recess and more time for learning

• No extra recess!!! :)

The reason why kids should have 15 min of recess is that in cold weather we would have to stay outside a lot longer that is my opinion so now i need to type 16 more word dont mind the bottom
    qq q q q q q q q q

• Kids don't need longer recesses

Kids get hurt. Some kids get bullied. My friend broke his arm at recess. Kids have bad allergies like sneezing, coughing, and pollin can cause red eyes. I think recess should stay at 30 minute recesses. In winter it can get to cold. In summer it gets way to hot.