• No recess because

If teachers and principals decide that kids should have recess everyday they are goanna have to go out everyday in snow days and in really cold snow days and in hot days there goanna have to go outside and in really really hot days also and in order to do that they're goanna have to have a bigger lunch and that's another debate. And that's why I think they should have no recess kids could also have injuris atleast once a weak

• No recess because

• Oooooooooooo o o o oooobob

Bvvvvvvvvv gg g g h h h h h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h0h oh o ho ho ho oh oho oh oo ho ho oho ho oh o hoo hooh oo hoo oh ooh o oho hohohohoohohoho oo o o hohoooooooo

• Yes! Of course

Students need recess to get a break from their classroom. At school kids only sit down and work, but if they have recess they could have time to get up and get a break from learning. Students bed to have fun at school to because if they don't have any fun they might not want to go to school.

• Even adults need recess

Students absolutely need recess just as we all need a break from work or whatever task has us absorbed. Students are locked into the rigidity of a controlled schedule so they do not have the option to step out for a break when they need one. That makes it even more imperative that those in control allow ample time for students to rest and recharge their mind and bodies.

• Students should have recess

I believe that students should recess not only because I am one but because we need to exercise so we stay healthy and fit. I believe that when children don't have recess their brain doesn't get the right amount of blood so the students and I can't think straight. So by eliminating recess it doesn't help. That is my belief.

• No recess because

• No recess because

• No recess because

• No recess because

• No recess boo

Recess well effect your learning for ever fkske fndjf jjfj jdfnjd jen eje ejfnej njen jenfjfn nf jefn uioe uiffn pfo ifjfrjrjgrgirj jrgirjgrjgrioe rigjrjrgjigjrgjrg jirjjirjgrijgrgjr grjrigrgjrogr gijrgirgrri rgirjgrigrjgrg[g girgroriorgj gjrojijrjgriojg jgirojrgig jgjr rgojigjegrigjg jg jg jgrgjirgjgg jijjre jr j jrjgrg j jj g jrij j jijir ri jjioejgirjrj jrrjirg jgig