• I love tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell the truth i love tests! Goooooooooooooooooooooooo tesssssssssssssttttttttttsssssss! I go to school and i enjoy tests. This is what my sister says "boooooo get rid of tests> tests are annoying."
    and i say "how dare you." now please like this amazing opinion> yeah!!!!!!!!!! Go tests they are the best!!!!!!

• We need tests

Tests, although often annoying, are an essential part of education. Tests, projects, and the sort are ways to monitor academic achievement. However, I do feel, as a student, that I am over-tested, and that some tests are redundant and annoying. I still feel that tests are essential because they demonstrate understanding of topics.

• Tests are Essential, but We Need to Change

A test should see what a kid knows, and they need to improve afterwords. I agree, the tests we have now that grade how a child performs and leave it at that, but they see that a child actually learns something. We need to give less homework, and all the teachers need to communicate with each other so they don't give too much homework and give stressful tests on the same day. We need to review before and after tests, and help kids who still don't understand, using different teaching methods and such. We need to stop making tests seem so important.

• We don't really need them

We don't really need tests, just have people do presentations on them to make sure they have learned the material. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . .

• Hi I post alot!

I........... .. .. .. . . . . .. Am . .. . . . A Cute . . . . . . . Kid. . .. . . . . .I . . . . . . .. .. . . . . .. . Like .. .. . . .. .,to post.. . . . . . . . . . .. . Cola rules , .. . . . .. . . .. . .. I like tomatoes . .. . .. . . . . . . . .. . .I like football .. . . . . . .. .Though I can not throw well. . . . . . . . . .. Thanks that is my opinion. .. . . . . .

• No tests people

. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .. .. . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . . .. .. ..

• 3rd post sent!!!

YAY TESTS YAY!!! TAKE TESTS PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE A PART OF LIFE!!! A GUY SITTING NEXT TO ME IS HACKING!!! I REALLY DON'T CARE!!! GO TESTS GO TESTS GO TESTS GO TESTS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M RUNNING OUT OFSTUFF TO SAY!!! Ok I'm calm now. Remember that grades are good. YAY GRADES!!!

• Go tests go!!!

I've all ready posted something, BUUUUUUUT I need to again. Tests are my life when it comes to school. KIDS NEED TESTS SO TEACHERS KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want kids to feel tortured, but grades matter. K? We are all friends here. Please don't hurt me! K?

• Take ... Tests

Yes ... Take ... Tests ... For ... Good ... Grades .. For ... Good ... Collage ... And ... Good ... Job ... And ... Good ... Money ... And ... Be ... Rich ... And ... Lots ... Of ... Food ... And ... Good ... Life ...

JUST DO IT !!!!!

• Yes because academics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grades help teachers know if a students should skip a grade go a grade stay in a grade or go back a grade.Also these grades help them get the right job so you get a house and MONEY!Hope you like it because this to me important i like school.Bye (:

• We have enough

I think that students, already being hammered with homework, should not take tests. Homework is like the childs daily practice. Without it they will have only learned the small section for the day, and not remember it the next day. Plus tests are shown to stress kids to the extreme. Students have a different sanity level when it comes to tests, because they know that they will be graded and possibly catagorized into their feild of new learning and experience with tests.

• Why should we have tests

Yes they are a way of learning but do they really help you learn. All you do is stress about the test and after the test you normally forget everything. There are much better wats of learning like by presentations. If you fail on a test u think you are dumb.

• They overwhelm you!

I have taken many standardized tests since I was in elementary and we need to stop taking them because they teach us nothing. We should also overthrow any school who gives any test you hate whether it's math,reading,science,social studies whatsoever because they TEACH US NOTHING whether we care or not.

• No because it's a pain

Finish students only have to take one exam at the end of their senior years, yet they do better than the Americans, who have tests all the time, Finish do better in the PISA than most other countries. We should ban test and stop following the Americans, follow the Fins

• Dont need em

Already have enough to do. Tests are memorization exams and students might not actually learn anything. . . . . .. . .. .. . ... . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• 3rd post sent!!!

• . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . . .

. . . . . .. .. . . . .. . . . .. .Cola . .. . .. .. . . . . .. .. . Potatos .. . . . .. . . . . . .I am cute . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . I love hamsters . . . . . . .. .. . .. GO ME!

• No... Just... No

Grades are not important you don't need them to learn. Yes I know you need them for collage but really tests are just another way of learning. Take it from a kid, if kids get bad grades they feel dumb if they get good grades they feel smarter and better than the other kids. Tests and grades make kids dislike school. Kids have to much to worry about with tests and grades and homework its just too much for them and me! I know I'm a kid but I'm pretty smart. So think about this and remember it.

• . . . . . . .

. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

• . . . . . . .