• 3rd post sent!!!

YAY TESTS YAY!!! TAKE TESTS PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE A PART OF LIFE!!! A GUY SITTING NEXT TO ME IS HACKING!!! I REALLY DON'T CARE!!! GO TESTS GO TESTS GO TESTS GO TESTS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M RUNNING OUT OFSTUFF TO SAY!!! Ok I'm calm now. Remember that grades are good. YAY GRADES!!!

• We need tests

Tests, although often annoying, are an essential part of education. Tests, projects, and the sort are ways to monitor academic achievement. However, I do feel, as a student, that I am over-tested, and that some tests are redundant and annoying. I still feel that tests are essential because they demonstrate understanding of topics.

• I love tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell the truth i love tests! Goooooooooooooooooooooooo tesssssssssssssttttttttttsssssss! I go to school and i enjoy tests. This is what my sister says "boooooo get rid of tests> tests are annoying."
    and i say "how dare you." now please like this amazing opinion> yeah!!!!!!!!!! Go tests they are the best!!!!!!

• Take ... Tests

Yes ... Take ... Tests ... For ... Good ... Grades .. For ... Good ... Collage ... And ... Good ... Job ... And ... Good ... Money ... And ... Be ... Rich ... And ... Lots ... Of ... Food ... And ... Good ... Life ...

JUST DO IT !!!!!

• Yes because academics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grades help teachers know if a students should skip a grade go a grade stay in a grade or go back a grade.Also these grades help them get the right job so you get a house and MONEY!Hope you like it because this to me important i like school.Bye (:

• Yes yes yes

Students need to take tests so they can get good grades a
    nd go to collage and get a job!! Grades are also important because they effect your job that you get. Yo ur job is important because you need a good job to get paid a lot. Everyone likes money.( :

\

• Students need testing people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some students think that testing is torture, what they don't know is that it is really important. Teachers need to know how kids are doing in a subject. Like the time in forth grade when my reading class was to easy for me so I moved up a level. YAY!!!!!!!

• Students need to Test to learn more!

I don't want to argue, but students need to test. This is why I think that: students have to have knowledge to go to college. Sorry about my awesome rymeming but back to point tests are another way of learning. Though, but I think us students need to have tests.
    GO KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ☎☎☎     ⬜     ⬜     ⬜⬛⬜  ⬜⬛⬜     ⬜⬛⬜  ⬜⬛⬛⬜ ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜ ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜ ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜ ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜  ⬜⬛⬛⬜     ⬜⬜⬜      ☎☎☎     ⬜     ⬜     ⬜⬛⬜  ⬜⬛⬜     ⬜⬛⬜  ⬜⬛⬛⬜ ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜


         
       
     
    
    
    
     
            ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜
         ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜
         ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜
         ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜
         ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜
         ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜
         ☎☎☎
        ⬜     ⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬜
        ⬜⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
    ⬜🅾 Cola ⬜
    ⬜🅾🅾🅾⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜
     ⬜⬛⬛⬜
        ⬜⬜⬜


            

**HAMBURGER TIME **

• We have enough

I think that students, already being hammered with homework, should not take tests. Homework is like the childs daily practice. Without it they will have only learned the small section for the day, and not remember it the next day. Plus tests are shown to stress kids to the extreme. Students have a different sanity level when it comes to tests, because they know that they will be graded and possibly catagorized into their feild of new learning and experience with tests.

• No way people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher can know how you are doing by checking your task.!!!!!!!!!!!! So you do not need to do any test ok!!!!! Like the time when i did super well in my task i moved up 2 level. It was awesome! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! ! !

• Cramming the material in one night for a test is not learning

Yes, tests are a way of allowing a person to be tested on their knowledge of the subject, however, a person worries more about their score than the actual material that is being taught. If a teacher wants their students to learn the material, they should not be overwhelming them with homework and tests.

• Tests are terrible

Most of the time when you take a test, you are repeating knowledge you have learned in one night...And will most likely forget after taking it anyway! I do not believe tests really help students. Instead, they only hinder their progress, and in some cases, prevent them from being who they want to be.

• No tests anymore

I believe that there is other ways to grade the students without giving them stress cause of the tests, tests knowledge is temporary, as soon as the students finish the test they will forget all what they have learned. But when we grade them for they're class work they're knowledge will lease for longer time.

Sorry for the grammars mistake :) I'm second language learner

• No tests anymore

• Tests are a waste of paper and time.

Tests are useless all you are showing is that you can intake information
    and spit it back out on paper. And I should know from taking many tests and all I did was spit out information on to a piece of paper with questions I already knew the answer to.

• Tests are a waste of paper and time.

• No more tests

Because school just teaches you unimportant things in life and pretty much 99% of the time in school help you no where in life. Also we should get rid of test because sometimes there is religion tests and that means that they want to test you on how much you know about what ever religion you take(for example a test about Jesus) Also that means they want you to have the same exact idea as them in religion but people should actually view their religion in there own way and how they want to see it in their eyes.

• Why should we have tests

Yes they are a way of learning but do they really help you learn. All you do is stress about the test and after the test you normally forget everything. There are much better wats of learning like by presentations. If you fail on a test u think you are dumb.