• Students learning cursive

I do believe that students should still learn cursive because alot of documents can still be found in the cursive handwriting and i think that them being able to read and write in different handwriting styles is important as well and expands their knowledge of handwriting and understanding of how to sign their name

• No the should not

No because writing i cursive would strain his or her hand and it would take too long to do. I would also be a waste of time learning to write cursive when you could just study something else instead. If you pay too much attention on cursive you might go behind in school

• Yes you will need it

You will need it in life. You will not be able to read cursive if you never learn it. What if in school you need to do something in cursive and you can't. That's why I think you willl need to lear cursive. So yes and also youll have to use it when your older

• Yes you will need it

• Cursive is fun.

Because when you learn cursive in school then you would know more than 1 way to write.Also when you are older or in middle school then you would have to sign your name and if you have not learned cursive you would not be able to sign your name. BYE

• Signatures are in cursive.

It helps to develop hand to eye coordination and develops fine motor skills. Even though people will eventually develop their own writing skill, it's still needed for signing improtant documents.
    One thing I wish they still taught was shorthand. That sure helps when taking notes if you don't have a cell phone, recorder, or computer at your disposal.

• Kids should learn cursive for fun

Students can learn righting in a new style and it would be fun. I want to learn cursive just for fun. Cause i like the way it looks. If you can learn cursive,you can learn a different language. Cursive is easy to learn just give it a try it is easy.

• Novbaerh;ebajnregn e3rgrhurhpyirer8g h94pth

Sry my friend is british qrgmp43mkwt j5nhjj  jhjjb j jj j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j jj j jj j j j j jj j jj j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j

• We could learn a form of righting

Dtrhtytntrd y yjtyjtj yyghnj;fbn kgnktgn's mkrgmse'kgmkd mmopmts mrg
    pe mgrpo
    e rgepm
    ko beiwgov hguo bjnfi bgi fg gr grt rts g re h e h5 g rt h rtg sr gt rh h rth rh r th rth r hd h rth th rth rth t ht h 5h

• Kids should be taught cursive in school.

Cursive is good for love notes and is in many documents. Children need cursive in there lives. We need to sign signatures for when we grow up and when we need to sign essays and important papers. Do you want to starve to death. Teach kids cursive because they are going to need to sign recites for food and clothing.

• No. Shouldn't learn cursive

They should learn something more useful like keyboarding since the world is in the computer era. It is better to learn things that fits to the time of the world. Also, not all people use cursive. It can be confusing to people who don't use cursive. They wouldn't be able to recognize the word.

• No longer needed

Cursive writing is no longer necessary and remains an antiquated relic of the past that demanded formalism and etiquette over actual intellectualism. It is even less necessary in a digital age, where handwriting has become all but completely irrelevant, where most writings are done in print on a computer screen.

• Kids Should not need to right in cursav

Kids should not have to write in cursive. Kids should not have to write in cursive because some kids get confused and do not like to write it and why should we write in cursive when you can type or print it out on paper and in class you can write regular in you class room then writing in cursive.

• Yes yes yes

Yesyeysyeysyhe higfdhbdehdgh b g h h j I I j h h j j j just j j j j j j j u u j I j j jk I I I I u j j j j to u j j j j webuhcrgraeuh bciwetr rehab integral hrcbiwuhcb niuwfbjwet k

• No more cursive!

I am a student and I have terrible print. Now I am learning a whole new style of writing. This is terrible mainly because I can't even read my cursive handwriting. It is totally useless! If you want to learn something, then why don't you go learn a new language or something!

• Kids should not have to write in cursive.

Kids should not have to write in cursive because some kids get confused and do not like to write it and why should we write in cursive when you can type or print it out on paper and in class you can write regular in you class room then writing in cursive.

• Why is it still here?

In the digital age, where computers are so much more important in this world, it's possible that even printing may not be needed. In a world where computers are taking over, cursive is something that just takes away from learning time, where other skills such as math, reading, and even computer skills dominate in the real world. Most adults find that they don't use cursive, so why do students need to learn it?