• Students learning cursive

I do believe that students should still learn cursive because alot of documents can still be found in the cursive handwriting and i think that them being able to read and write in different handwriting styles is important as well and expands their knowledge of handwriting and understanding of how to sign their name

• Signatures are in cursive.

It helps to develop hand to eye coordination and develops fine motor skills. Even though people will eventually develop their own writing skill, it's still needed for signing improtant documents.
    One thing I wish they still taught was shorthand. That sure helps when taking notes if you don't have a cell phone, recorder, or computer at your disposal.

• Kids should learn cursive for fun

Students can learn righting in a new style and it would be fun. I want to learn cursive just for fun. Cause i like the way it looks. If you can learn cursive,you can learn a different language. Cursive is easy to learn just give it a try it is easy.

• Novbaerh;ebajnregn e3rgrhurhpyirer8g h94pth

Sry my friend is british qrgmp43mkwt j5nhjj  jhjjb j jj j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j jj j jj j j j j jj j jj j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j

• We could learn a form of righting

Dtrhtytntrd y yjtyjtj yyghnj;fbn kgnktgn's mkrgmse'kgmkd mmopmts mrg
    pe mgrpo
    e rgepm
    ko beiwgov hguo bjnfi bgi fg gr grt rts g re h e h5 g rt h rtg sr gt rh h rth rh r th rth r hd h rth th rth rth t ht h 5h

• Kids should be taught cursive in school.

Cursive is good for love notes and is in many documents. Children need cursive in there lives. We need to sign signatures for when we grow up and when we need to sign essays and important papers. Do you want to starve to death. Teach kids cursive because they are going to need to sign recites for food and clothing.

• Learning cursive is a useful writing skill.

When you learn how to write in cursive , you also learn how to read cursive.That is an important skill if you ant to be able to read the Declaration of Independense which is written in script. Besides , if you learn cursive , you can be able to sign your name

• Absolutely, it should...

It is utterly distressing to me that future children will be unable to look at the Declaration of Independence and read what it says. Cursive writing is faster and often makes taking notes easier for that reason. It is more difficult to forge. It is essential to a signature, which is still widely used and necessary in many situations. Students should be given as many tools as possible... We're required to learn advanced algebra in math, which we will rarely/never use in our futures (unless you go into that field of work obviously) yet nobody is fighting to have those lessons removed. It should not be taken out of schools until all writing is removed. I'll be able to accept it if EVERYTHING is done on a keyboard.

• Yeah duh of course...

Because if you need to write in one of your document paper wrong it could lead you to serious jail. And also if you use print in your checks people could steal your check book just by coping your print handwriting. So yeah students should learn cursive. I'M QUEEN HA

• Kids Should not need to right in cursav

Kids should not have to write in cursive. Kids should not have to write in cursive because some kids get confused and do not like to write it and why should we write in cursive when you can type or print it out on paper and in class you can write regular in you class room then writing in cursive.

• Yes yes yes

Yesyeysyeysyhe higfdhbdehdgh b g h h j I I j h h j j j just j j j j j j j u u j I j j jk I I I I u j j j j to u j j j j webuhcrgraeuh bciwetr rehab integral hrcbiwuhcb niuwfbjwet k

• No more cursive!

I am a student and I have terrible print. Now I am learning a whole new style of writing. This is terrible mainly because I can't even read my cursive handwriting. It is totally useless! If you want to learn something, then why don't you go learn a new language or something!

• Kids should not have to write in cursive.

Kids should not have to write in cursive because some kids get confused and do not like to write it and why should we write in cursive when you can type or print it out on paper and in class you can write regular in you class room then writing in cursive.

• Why is it still here?

In the digital age, where computers are so much more important in this world, it's possible that even printing may not be needed. In a world where computers are taking over, cursive is something that just takes away from learning time, where other skills such as math, reading, and even computer skills dominate in the real world. Most adults find that they don't use cursive, so why do students need to learn it?

• Ujgrfhuidhfkgjtd hnjsdfhsdj suhksdjfhns cursiveeeee

UryuQGEAWDBSJDF HDKSAJDHFKJ ahaiudhijashdjfhsfhsiwhf geutch iduhfisfiuhsidufhinsdfs hfu yusdfijse fhjnasdbjskadnvkhthda wnbefvyure4bdi4uwerhiwuebgf ineusoaghieru 8nutfh eor9uirriuhiesrh gd fg g rdst g f sf tj ki k gwfda hj t hg sh hjk hgf r f g v fhdskgkdjfhgkdjghkjdhfgk hgkdjhkfjghkdjkgjdghklsdjfhruyrtnjhcn wwwwwwwwwwwwwwfhdkjsnkdjbhfksjhdkfjhskjdhkfjshkjdhfksjdhkfjshkfdjh esrftehhksf h hj j j jj j h g d yhij b dy h fde s cb j r sd gj u tww If wanted to translated to German press enter at link https//ggtranslator.Org

• It was a bad writing style from the start

"Cursive" -- specifically Palmer-Method Cursive -- is only *one form* of longhand script-writing. Other methods, like Italic or even Copperplate, are far more legible, easier to learn, quicker to teach, and keep their legibility long after the student leaves school. Cursive, on the other hand, has a nasty tendency to degenerate into that illegible scribble for which doctors are notorious, but unfortunately not alone. That illegibility has caused thousands of deaths from "medical error", as any nurse or pharmacist can tell you. Teach penmanship, by all means, but choose a better form than this. If only for all the lives it has cost us, Cursive deserves to die!