• Students should have uniforms in school

Students should have uniforms in school. This is because of the fact that uniforms have been shown to have a positive influence on students who wear them in many ways. Students who wear uniforms are far more likely to obey, and be less distracted by their own personal appearances than those who don't have to wear uniforms.

• Yes but not mandatory

School uniforms should not be mandatory in schools. However I still think school uniforms are a good idea. If you make them optional then the kids that find it easier to wear the uniform will wear them. As long as the kid is not breaking a dress code they should be free to choose what they wear.

• Yes they should

I think students should have uniforms in school for some reasons. First of all, many teenagers do not know that there is a uniform function is to bridge the great differences in economic status of students' families, to achieve equality between student appearance mutual status, it is generalized in order to protect the vulnerable. If the school does not have uniforms, the rich students will probably wear a good brand to school every day. With the lower immature mentality, there will always laugh at the same set of casual clothes wearing, if we wear the same set of uniform, at least the economic differences highlighted external image can achieve balance.
    Second, school also is a collective there will be security and management needs especially underage students need a lot of protection and contraband the school uniforms not just administrative convenience but also the need for security. Sports motion has been implemented in US public schools for many years, but the US education sector, resist very serious, it is still not fully implemented. However, no uniform cause a lot of problems, in order to deal with these problems, the American School developed a lot of ways. Some schools on the development of their clothing standards, such provisions can only wear a certain type and color of shirt and pants. But this practice can not make much difference and outside people.

• Yes they must

Each student in the school is different. They all come from different backgrounda. But in school they all have to caste aside their differences and be equal. Even the name 'uniform' suggests that. The whole point of education is to become a gentleman. So by wearing uniform children can spread a sense of unity.

• Students should not have uniforms in school

There is no need to have uniforms in school. People are not born all the same. Uniforms are not beneficial in school and I think that students should be allowed to choose whatever they want to wear in school.There is no proof that uniforms help people academically, or lessen violence with gangs. How would a piece of clothing, (uniforms), stop that? It can't.

• Students should not wear school uniforms

The reason why I say this is because most students want to express them selves but if they can't express the resort to getting piercings and tattoos that one reason why I think students shouldn't be forced to wear uniforms at any school anymore. . . . . . .

• Dress codes are better, and more tolerable.

The dress codes are better than uniforms, because dress codes provide more of a variety of clothing so they can express themselves and feel comfortable. But dress codes might be harder to enforce. It is more of a judgement call. These codes can be simple or very complex, with more rules to follow.

• No uniforms ever!

Students should be able to wear what they please as long as it's appropriate. But uniforms? All they do is take away a right. Why should we have to wear what everyone else does? You need to show your style. What clothes you like, and don't like. There is no proof that uniforms help people academically, or lessen violence with gangs. How would a piece of clothing, (uniforms), stop that? It can't.

• No School Uniforms.

I dont think that there should be school uniforms. Students need to be able to express themselves. At least none at public schools. At public schools, students want to show everyone their clothes. They like to be complemented on them. It would be ok, if they were there for private schools. But defineately not public schools.

• No uniforms ever

School uniforms are boring and show no creativity how are you so post to be creative if you wear UNIFORMS but that's my opinion so if u say yes your crazy just saying. NO UNIFORMS NO UNIFORMS EVER just saying I don't like them at all PEOPLE don't support school uniforms!

• Freedom of expression

Students should be free to express their individuality as people in school, because although it is an academic setting, school is also a social setting where young people are supposed to learn how to interact with one another. Part of this involves their ability to express their own individuality through fashion choices.

• Public schools, no.

As I have previous stated in other questions, I simply do not feel uniforms are necessary in the public school system. I have no problem with them being required in private schools, though, as they come off very presentable, and no one will feel uncomfortable or awkward with what they may be wearing.

• Students should not have uniforms in school.

Students should not have uniforms in school. Uniforms are not beneficial in school and I think that students should be allowed to choose whatever they want to wear in school. This also adds a burden to the parents to keep the uniforms clean for the school year. I do not think students should be required to wear uniforms.

• There should be dress codes, not uniforms.

There is no need to have uniforms in school. People are not born all the same. They do not go through life all the same. There is no reason for them to dress all the same. It is a nice feeling to have your own sense of style. Students should be able to express themselves through this method.