• Yes students should clean

Students will learn how to be responsible for their messes. They will pick up life long habits to keep their stuff clean. Schools also wont have to pay for all the janitors. Some schools have already started having the kids clean and the parents show support because they are learning things they can use everyday.

• School is our second home

I want to know the things we throw in the scools same we do in the home? If u throw things in the school it implies that u don't have dustbin in your home . It only means u are illeterate.So start using dustbins that are provided in the schools to be a good student.

• Yes Yes Yes

If students are in charge of cleaning the school there won´t be a need for janitors. Janitors cost lots of money to the school and that would make the schools have more money for better equipment and a safer environment for the students. I Need 7 More words dont pay attention to this last sentance,sorry.

• Yes Yes Yes

• Student should help clean the school so they can respect the area

In japan student help clean the school and they respect their area. My family says that Japan is cleaner than america, and I agree! I believe that is true, because I been there at the school and understand what to do. There are no janitors and the kid pick up the trash around them. I barely see any trash around the school or anywhere. I would be happy to live there, but it is just that you get home-sick.

• Yes yes yes

Kids should be responsible for themselves - if they create a mess, they should be responsible for cleaning up their mess. A teacher should not be responsible for your mess, and neither should the janitor. Students need to learn responsibility, and students need to learn respect. Clean up after yourself!

• Yes yes yes

• Clean up after yourself

It there own responsibility to clean up after them self Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o k o k ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ko k ok o k o k o k ok ok ok. Ok o ok k ok k

• Yes we should clean our schools

Recently me and my friends have done a bacteria experiment and we found out the school is riddled with disgusting germs that we could be touching and then eating food which causes sickness
    as u say if we cleaned up the janitor would do the deeper cleaning and we wouldn't get sick as much!!!!!!

• Teaches Respect for Environment and Materials

Janitors are for deep cleaning. If you spill something, clean it up! If you make a mess, clean it up! Teachers are maids or servants. They are there to teach. Children need to learn to be responsible for their actions. Clean-up after yourself. They will learn to have respect for their materials.

• No ma'am, No ham, No turkey

It is not the child's job to clean up their school. That's what the janitors are being Paid for. The Children parent's don't send their child to school to clean, they are sent to learn. The time that is being taken from the students for them to clean, is taking away their learning time, wasting it on a job that isn't theirs.

• Clean up after yourself

• Wholey shit this website sucks

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

• Sherry I'm watching you.

Hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe

• I have a giant Vagina

Anyone who doesnt have a vagina should kill themselves. Like Jeez.Anyone who doesnt have a vagina should kill themselves. Like Jeez.Anyone who doesnt have a vagina should kill themselves. Like Jeez.Anyone who doesnt have a vagina should kill themselves. Like Jeez.Anyone who doesnt have a vagina should kill themselves. Like Jeez.

• Why students need not clean school

The school is hiring janitors to clean our school and if there is nothing to clean, the school would be wasting their money on janitors and pupils will not get paid for cleaning the school. School must let the janitors work while students can stop littering. Then we don't need to clean or hire janitors anymore!

• No, thats the janitors job, and i dont want to clean poopoo and peepee

L l l l l l ll l l vl l vl l vl vl vl vl vlv l vl vl l l vl vl l vl vl vl vl l vl vl vl ll vl l vl v lv 8======================D n n n n nn n ijgoi pornk eje k

• D d d

N n n n n n n j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j m j j j j h j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j n n h h

• Ibis his. Hi hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hibachi hibihbjinjobjobji hi hi h h h h j oh oh hi how hi Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho hi fi hi hi hi hi hi h h hb h Bh h h hi givhivhivhivhivhivhkgvvgvh h h h h h h h h h hb how g

• Ibis his. Hi hi hi hi