Should students in elementary school have cell phones?

• Contact is important!

School's over and your mom isn't coming to pick you up. What do you do? What if your shy and can't ask anybody? You wait hours for your mom to actually realize.... And it will be distracting, but there are a lot of things where you can fix that, like disabling the internet and wifi, or just GETTING a phone with no wifi or internet or a store. And of course, you would turn your phone off during class.

• Kids need phones

Kids are at a certain age in their life when they need phones between the ages of 12-15 is when you should get your first phone it is something that can help in the future so you are lost out in the city or in a mall or some building or land where your parents cannot keep track of you, what do they do usually if they do not have a phone they will scream your name and run all over the place looking for you but if you have a phone they can just contact you on there and you can work together to find each other that's why I think the phone is a basic necessity of life

• Cause they they are cool

Cause I said so,cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said soπŸ–•πŸ‘ˆπŸΏπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿

• Cause they they are cool

• Kids Need A Cellphone

Kids usually need cellphones at that age because if kids don't have a cellphone and something happens like they get kidnapped guess who the parents are going to blame and probably sue... The school! And if they are distracted by it then obviously the teacher or if they have security at their school cannot handle kids well and if kids cannot get enough sleep then parents could have a solution of taking their phone when they do go to sleep. Plus phone companies still sell flip phones

• Students should have cellphones

I think students should have cellphones because they can play educational games. They can also keep in touch with there parents and the school would save money with kids bringing in there own cellphones. Finally students (in case of a emergency) can call 911 and save themselves and or or the school

• We need phones!

In school, some parents forget to pick us up on short days and we have to wait forever for the office ladies to call our parents. Also, some parents can't come to open house and see our projects, so we should be able to take pictures. We might need them for an emergency or to call if we're going home with someone and making last minute plans. There are many reasons we should be able to use our phones in school.

• I think that kids in late elementary school should have phones.

I think that kids in elementary school should have phones because you can use it as a good learning tool. If you do not have access to a computer at school then you can just look on your phone to do the thing you wanted to do on your phone.

• Kids should have their phones on campus

Students should have their phones because what happens if your child has an emergency and you dont know nothing so thats why and if your child gets in trouble they can call you and that something happened kids should have their phone on campus thats my opinion that kids should have their phones on campus

• Kids don't need phones

There are few scenarios in which I would support a child of elementary age having a cell phone. If parents are divorced or living apart, and there is no land line in the home, then it would make sense. Elementary children need lots of developmentally appropriate physical activity and mental engagement. Today's children already utilize a plethora of technological devices, sometimes to the detriment of their physical and social development. Get the kids outdoors to play and explore. The cell phones can wait!

• Kids don't need phones

• Kids don't need phones

• Kids don't need phones

• Kids don't need phones

• Kids don't need phones

• Kids don't need phones

• Cell phones are screen time distractions.

Screens are screens it's social media and gaming. Also to be cool feel grown up. Elementary students do not usually go places by themselves unsupervised so why would they need a phone. They are not allowed to use cell phones in most schools. They have laptops for research so it's just a way to communicate with friends. Maybe when your old enough to go places with friends without parents involved then a cell phone would be useful.

• Not getting enough sleep

Some kids keep their phones in there room telling their parents they're going to bed but they really stay up all night playing on their phones. This proves that students could be lacking sleep that is needing to concentrate on school work. Most kids without phones get more sleep,play with friends more and are probably living a healthier life.

• It just stupid

I have no Idea because it distracts them from there next period and just makes them not study a little and they wont want to listen to what they've been given and not have much education in them and not know what to do anymore and they will be so into there electronics and they wont be looking around and not know what's there and they'll stay there until there board