Should students in elementary school have cell phones?

• Cause they they are cool

Cause I said so,cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said so, cause I said soπŸ–•πŸ‘ˆπŸΏπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿

• Cause they they are cool

• Kids Need A Cellphone

Kids usually need cellphones at that age because if kids don't have a cellphone and something happens like they get kidnapped guess who the parents are going to blame and probably sue... The school! And if they are distracted by it then obviously the teacher or if they have security at their school cannot handle kids well and if kids cannot get enough sleep then parents could have a solution of taking their phone when they do go to sleep. Plus phone companies still sell flip phones

• Students should have cellphones

I think students should have cellphones because they can play educational games. They can also keep in touch with there parents and the school would save money with kids bringing in there own cellphones. Finally students (in case of a emergency) can call 911 and save themselves and or or the school

• We need phones!

In school, some parents forget to pick us up on short days and we have to wait forever for the office ladies to call our parents. Also, some parents can't come to open house and see our projects, so we should be able to take pictures. We might need them for an emergency or to call if we're going home with someone and making last minute plans. There are many reasons we should be able to use our phones in school.

• I think that kids in late elementary school should have phones.

I think that kids in elementary school should have phones because you can use it as a good learning tool. If you do not have access to a computer at school then you can just look on your phone to do the thing you wanted to do on your phone.

• Kids should have their phones on campus

Students should have their phones because what happens if your child has an emergency and you dont know nothing so thats why and if your child gets in trouble they can call you and that something happened kids should have their phone on campus thats my opinion that kids should have their phones on campus

• Not getting enough sleep

Some kids keep their phones in there room telling their parents they're going to bed but they really stay up all night playing on their phones. This proves that students could be lacking sleep that is needing to concentrate on school work. Most kids without phones get more sleep,play with friends more and are probably living a healthier life.

• It just stupid

I have no Idea because it distracts them from there next period and just makes them not study a little and they wont want to listen to what they've been given and not have much education in them and not know what to do anymore and they will be so into there electronics and they wont be looking around and not know what's there and they'll stay there until there board

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• I say NO!

I think kids shouldn't have phones because they get addicted! Also, kids sometimes regret stuff they put on the internet, but then it goes viral! There is sometimes cyber bullying on kids' phones, that's why some kids get depression! Not good, right? So those are my reasons why kids shouldn't have phones!

• Kids should not have cell phones.They compare it too much

At school my son who does not have a cell phone keeps hearing other kids talking about cell phones and who has the better one. People went all crazy about people having an old and bad cell phone when the I phone 7 was released. Kids are comparing it too much

• Students at that age are no responsible enough.

Students most likely would not be doing school works on their phones. They would be playing games, texting ect. Kids would always have the urge to use it when they are supposed to be learning, and that could distract them from what they should be foucued on. Also, most students don't even have phones, so it's not fare to the children who don't have phones.