Should students in elementary school have cell phones?

• We need phones!

In school, some parents forget to pick us up on short days and we have to wait forever for the office ladies to call our parents. Also, some parents can't come to open house and see our projects, so we should be able to take pictures. We might need them for an emergency or to call if we're going home with someone and making last minute plans. There are many reasons we should be able to use our phones in school.

• I think that kids in late elementary school should have phones.

I think that kids in elementary school should have phones because you can use it as a good learning tool. If you do not have access to a computer at school then you can just look on your phone to do the thing you wanted to do on your phone.

• Kids should have their phones on campus

Students should have their phones because what happens if your child has an emergency and you dont know nothing so thats why and if your child gets in trouble they can call you and that something happened kids should have their phone on campus thats my opinion that kids should have their phones on campus

• Kids Need Cellphones

Kids should have cell phones. The first reason why is in case of an emergency they could call someone. The second reason is they could contact friends. My last reason is because kids need to contact their parents at school. That is why kids should have cellphones. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±. So hip hip horsy for cellphones!!!!!

• Kids Need Cellphones

• Kids Need Cellphones

• It just stupid

I have no Idea because it distracts them from there next period and just makes them not study a little and they wont want to listen to what they've been given and not have much education in them and not know what to do anymore and they will be so into there electronics and they wont be looking around and not know what's there and they'll stay there until there board

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• It just stupid

• I say NO!

I think kids shouldn't have phones because they get addicted! Also, kids sometimes regret stuff they put on the internet, but then it goes viral! There is sometimes cyber bullying on kids' phones, that's why some kids get depression! Not good, right? So those are my reasons why kids shouldn't have phones!

• Kids should not have cell phones.They compare it too much

At school my son who does not have a cell phone keeps hearing other kids talking about cell phones and who has the better one. People went all crazy about people having an old and bad cell phone when the I phone 7 was released. Kids are comparing it too much

• Students at that age are no responsible enough.

Students most likely would not be doing school works on their phones. They would be playing games, texting ect. Kids would always have the urge to use it when they are supposed to be learning, and that could distract them from what they should be foucued on. Also, most students don't even have phones, so it's not fare to the children who don't have phones.