Should students listen to music while working at school?

• HAHHAHAHAHAAHAhAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHPLADAsDASDsadadsadwadas wdasd WHSADAASD

IT H3LPS TH3M W0RK B0I If a certain type of music that is not too jarring helps a student to relax and thereby to focus on studies then it should be allowed, especially if it can not be heard by others and disturb them. Music has amazing powers to help the brain do its work properly.

• School should allow music in class

I say this because I know that it helps concentrate people . It can also help you think I know this because it helps me my friends and my family . When you listen to music it can help your preformance. It can make a student be less scared to speak in front of a class because it helps get you ready for some reason. It's like the anxiety goes away . So I say yes it should be allowed in class and school.

• Helps with alot

It helps with concentrating(as another said) and it also helps with anxiety. I suffer from anxiety and also ADD and it really helps me. Music is a place to escape and some music helps calm people's nerves. It's not fun going to school just being in fear and not comfortable. It really helps with the anxiety. And it's not like electronics won't be a bigger thing in schools in the future, why not now? You probably would even have so many problems in schools either.

• Music should be allowed in class

Music helps kids cocentrate and also affects their mood. If a student is stressed about work they can listen to music to ease them and calm their nerves. It will help them a lot and it could be well for the future education of america. Doing this will help the future world

• Yes, music can help with concentration.

If a certain type of music that is not too jarring helps a student to relax and thereby to focus on studies then it should be allowed, especially if it can not be heard by others and disturb them. Music has amazing powers to help the brain do its work properly.

• Yes, if they are not interfering with anyone else

As long as a student listens to music responsibly and at a reasonable volume, there is no reason that a student should not be allowed to listen to music while working. As long as that student is able to keep focused, music can enhance their scholastic performance. However, if they are not doing so well while listening to it, they should be forbidden from it.

• No, the music distracts you.

It makes your mind wander from the topic at hand. Music with lyrics especially interferes with writing and reading because you are listening to the words while trying to read or write some. It makes it very hard to concentrate because you are constantly running other words through your head.

• No no no

Nonononononononononnonononononoononono0hgk9jokn jnn h b b h hbzhbh h vb g ii nin n j njn j nj nj nj njnj nj jn nj njnj n jnj nj njnj n jn j nj jn njn jjn nj nj nj jnn nj jn nj jnjn jn njjn jn nj njjn jn j nnj j n

• No no no

• No no no

• Yes they can

Because they can ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja

• Hg hfg hg

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg gggggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g