• I think 🤔 that 7 graders should have recess

I think that 7th graders should have recess because it helps you think in class and you need fresh air once in a while. You get to see your friends and you get to talk about who likes you and if you like them or not and if you want you can ask him or her out on a date

• Yes More Recess

KId need more exercise. They need to be more phyically active. A lot of kids are just sitting around and not doing anything at school so they will be so bored and not do anything at home. This will increase the amount of child obesity. We need to stop this and help bring more recess all around the country.

• Yes More Recess

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

Kids should have time to get energy out before going back to school. Personally I have fun socializing with my friends at recess and I hope children never run out of time to play outside. Its something to look foreword to and I have faith that hopefully recess will never END!!!

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

• KIds should not have recess!

Why spend a lot of money on recess when you could just spend it on field trips? Also recess makes kids loud after recess and in the class. Bullies and strangers could cross the playground and hurt your little kids! This is why recess is bad and shouldn't be let around in school

• KIds should not have recess!

• KIds should not have recess!

• Socail skills and fun

With recess kids can get to know eachother and make new friends.I think that the new kids are making more friends with recess so if you just take it away the new kids will be left out. It also helps kids stay focused in class. And last its a time to be kids and have fun.

(P.S im a student)

• Recess is in no way, shape, or form essential for students.

During recess, students could be doing homework or just have a peaceful time reading. They don't need to take the risk of getting injured or getting their clothes dirty. Plus, it increases the risk of fights. Or, when you come back to your class, students could still be talking about what happened at recess and get in trouble with their teacher.

By Zachary Gerson (I am a student)

• Idk its bad

Tbh i dont really know its just dumb so no dude it takes time from learning and it causes bullying do you want kids to be bullied for your life i don´t think so it causes dyhydration which is bad for all and if you want i can list my sources p.S im a student so why does that matter?

• Kids should not have recess!

Recess does not improve a child's behavior and doesn't improve them academically. After a child has recess, they are satisfied and completely ignore the rest of the school day. As school grades plummet, are we really going to just slack off and let them play? Ridiculous! Schools can barely afford textbooks and other school equipment, so how are they supposed to find people to protect and watch after kids at recess. Where's the money going to come from? Budget cuts for schools can't cover the salary of supervisors during recess. But it can cover field days. There's also gym anyways.

• Yes More Recess

• Yes More Recess

• Kids need exercise

Kids are in class and their teacher gets on to them because they are misbehaving and playing with eachother. They do that because they need exercise. Kids want to get a chance to move around and stay active. They can't do that if they are stuck inside, sitting in their seat just listening to what the teacher is saying.

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

• Recess is a waste of time.

I think that recess is a waste of time and a waste of taxpayer
    money. Taxpayers pay for the educational
    system, and I think that this money should be spent wisely. America is falling behind other countries in
    terms of education. Instead of giving
    kids free time in a recess, they should be given more exercises to do in
    physical education class. Kids get
    enough free time at lunch.

• Students should have recess.

Children have a lot of energy. To expect them to sit in one class after another is hard enough. To not allow recess would be asking for trouble. They need a chance to release excess energy that builds up while being in school for 7 hours a day. In the cases of ADHD and hyper children, they should be given more frequent breaks to move around during the day.