• Recess rules! Awesomeness!

I think recess should be in school for forever and ever and ever because it is fun and awesome and cool for kids. It also helps fatness go away. Because fat kids should not ever be on earth! Fat is BAD! That is why Recess is siuber awesome forever and ever and ever!

• Yes they should

Kids should have recess because fresh air is good for them. Also it i proves there memory and gets them more on topic. From google it says,''Develop more brain connection''. From working hard in the morning children should deserve a break so after they will be ready to learn more.

• Kids need recess

Kids need recess. Look, they're already super stressed out because teachers are assigning more homework. A recess ban is the last thing they need. There are MIDDLE SCHOOL students who have some gray hair because they are stressed. A break is excellent. Why is recess bad? Do you not want kids to have fun?

• No Recess NO

Why dont need recess because it dosent help us learn and it makes school 20 mintues longer and some people dont like recess and people can get builied without anyone noticeing and people can break the rules not everone will listen to the rules for recess so yeah XD heh

• Recess is great

Kids should have recess because its a great learning thing you can make new friends and whenever u come back in it can make u focus better and do your work also it can make u waste all your energy so then when u come back in u can do your work

• Yes recess is great

Because it helps kids learn better and you can focus better also it helps waste all your energy so when u come back inside u will be tired so recess is a good thing but it can be bad to because some kids cant focus after going outside but recess is a great way to have your kids focus better

• We need more exercise then "gym"

I think that we could us more exercise then gym and in gym they make you do things but at recess you can do whatever you want too do hang out with friends,play a sport and the list can just go on and on but gym can be fun at times but it seems more people like having recess and having the choice too do something and not be forced to do it, and i think most poeple can agree with me on that. But then again that's just me

• Kids don't have enough class time!

My teacher always says we should have an extra hour in the school day because we are not finishing class projects because we don't have enough time in the school day. I bet if we had more time in class because we could use that extra time to do fun projects.

• Recess for life!!!!!!!!!!

It's Nasser for kids to be more social if they don't have recess they most likely won't make friends also recess gives kids a break which is Nasser for them to process information without recess's kids don't sussed and have a harder time with their social life in the future

• Recess for life!!!!!!!!!!

• Recess should be banned

A lot of people get bullied and we are here to learn not for recess all these reasons we should not have recess also i do not make friends easily. We will have lower bullying rates if we do not have recess please agree with no recess ever again .

• I do not think kids should have recess.

I do not think that kids should have recess. Yes, you could say that recess can improve obesity and depression but 73% of school-aged children do extracurricular activities outside of school. (according to Scholastic). I think that kids should be able to have a shorter school day so the can play outside. This is why I think kids should NOT have recess.

• No Recess NO

• Kids just want to SKIP math, reading and other learning activities

They just keep on saying when is recess over and over and over! If we didn't have recess the would not say it and they would constraint more! In my school that's what happens, and after it is even hard for kids to get back learning! No recess no no no!

• Waste of time

Kids are at school to learn not to play. I argue that kids can play at home in the backyard. And plus recess make the kids raughty so then they can not focus on their work and will be failing because of recess lastly it takes time away from core subjects such as reading you can not get a job if you can not read which means they can not support their own family and recess ruined their whole future.

• Recces is stupid

I think that instead of giving kids no time to give their overwhelmed little heads a break, they should focus on making sure that none of the students bully others. About the issue of this taking out of learning time, maybe the reason children are struggling with learning is for a completely different reason than having 15 minutes or so less class time. And lastly, it makes the children happy. Who thinks that children shouldn't be happy at school.

• They do not need recess

Bullies mainly bully other kids during recess when not a lot of teachers are there to see the kids getting bullied. While they are in class the teacher can catch them being mean and putting down other students. If we do not have recess, there will be lower bullying rates.

• They do not need recess

ooooof says2018-02-13T19:10:29.610
United forever in friendship and labour,
Our mighty republics will ever endure.
The Great Soviet Union will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.
murphy.d2 says2018-02-15T20:58:43.710
Your not better than me and i'm not better then you