• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

Kids should have time to get energy out before going back to school. Personally I have fun socializing with my friends at recess and I hope children never run out of time to play outside. Its something to look foreword to and I have faith that hopefully recess will never END!!!

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

• KIds should not have recess!

Why spend a lot of money on recess when you could just spend it on field trips? Also recess makes kids loud after recess and in the class. Bullies and strangers could cross the playground and hurt your little kids! This is why recess is bad and shouldn't be let around in school

• KIds should not have recess!

• KIds should not have recess!

• Socail skills and fun

With recess kids can get to know eachother and make new friends.I think that the new kids are making more friends with recess so if you just take it away the new kids will be left out. It also helps kids stay focused in class. And last its a time to be kids and have fun.

(P.S im a student)

• Family time together

Have you ever sat down to sit and think about how much time you and kids get to get together outside maybe it hasn't been for a while. Stop thinking about taxes and get outside with your kids. During school most schools recess's are only 15 minutes that's through out the whole day and now think they only go out 2 times all day! We kids go to school five days a week and have only two days to rest just to sit for an hour or so is hard for some children and need to move around more same with lunch has your child come home with a half eaten sandwich that's because they want to talk with friends and they can't do much of that in 15 minutes because they might want to run around

I think recess should be long because i like to run and talk with my friends I hope people who read this like it and agree :)

• Family time together

• Kids should have recess!!!!!!!!!

• Recess is a waste of time.

I think that recess is a waste of time and a waste of taxpayer
    money. Taxpayers pay for the educational
    system, and I think that this money should be spent wisely. America is falling behind other countries in
    terms of education. Instead of giving
    kids free time in a recess, they should be given more exercises to do in
    physical education class. Kids get
    enough free time at lunch.

• Students should have recess.

Children have a lot of energy. To expect them to sit in one class after another is hard enough. To not allow recess would be asking for trouble. They need a chance to release excess energy that builds up while being in school for 7 hours a day. In the cases of ADHD and hyper children, they should be given more frequent breaks to move around during the day.