• Students Should Stay in School for Summer

Yes, students should stay in school for the summer as far too often, during the summer students forget the material taught to them the previous year. This causes teachers to have to spend the first several weeks of the following semester reviewing material. This time could be better spent learning new material.

• No we shouldn't

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No we shouldn't

• No we shouldn't

• No we shouldn't

• We need a break.

My family and I ALWAYS spend with each other in the summer, and we won't like it if it was required to stay in school for the summer. Some people may be on vacation, and my best friends will (to Asia). So no no no no no no no way!

• Too much stress

Although it would ake sense to have school in summer, we have to look at it this way, once children are older they loose freedom and have to enter adult reality, and it would be healthier not to send them into this already. The need to know joy and have a chance to relax. Also some children want to spend time with their families and schcool can leave children too tired to do anything and will mostly have few hours of freetime in hell because they will be too tired. Let young minds have their freedom before they loose it.

• Summer is a blast!

I believe that summer is a must need for anybody. It is a time for people to relax, adult and children! Parents can spend their day at home while children are off at summer camp. If we got rid of summer, the amount of jobs would disappear and have no where for teens to go I summer.

• Absolutely no need

There is absolutely no need for students to stay in school and have their summer ruined. They need a break. They need to be able to enjoy life without classes, homework, and all that pressure. I am an adult, but when I was a kid, I basically lived from summer break to summer break. I hated school with a passion, and if someone would force me to lose my summers, I would have likely killed myself.