• Students have homework.

Many students like me in different countries have loads and loads of homework.Also, doing homework can help their grades a lot. Even if kids don't have homework, playing or relaxing would be good too. That's why I strongly agree with sleeping later in school days.That's all I would say for this.

• Students have homework.

• Children have homework

Many kids need to do their homework so that is not fair the kid also might not get sick from it sometimes it really is okay for that to happen, or they should not have so much homework. But not to late because they do need health and you should make it daily.

• Children have homework

• Hello guys xd:lols

Children would be so tired at school they couldn’t wake up.But if they do, they will embarrass themselves because they will sleep at school and wouldn’t be able to concentrate.They would be to tired to do anything and when they get home, they will not be able to do anything too because they will be too tired

• Would make us beyond tired

I really hate to say this, but yes, we do need those early bedtimes on school nights. I'm sure a 10:30 won't kill you, but if you were to stay up later gaming then you would fall asleep in school. Many people in my school have trouble staying up during school and they say they stay up until 2:00 in the morning. On weekends it doesn't matter

• No kids should not sleep late

Kids should not sleep late because they need there energy for school. Kids need to learn the next day so they can focus better in school. What if a child has a test the next day they need to have a lot of energy. GIVE KIDS EARLY BEDTIMES! Yay sleep

• Children need their sleep.

In order to learn and focus in school, a child needs adequate sleep the night before. How old the child is and how much sleep their body needs (which changes based on the health of the child) determines how late they can stay up at night. The few people who can sleep minimal amounts of time can stay up later. People will poor health need more sleep and should go to sleep earlier. They also need to have a healthy, protein-packed breakfast to boost their brain and energy levels before school.