• Students have homework.

Many students like me in different countries have loads and loads of homework.Also, doing homework can help their grades a lot. Even if kids don't have homework, playing or relaxing would be good too. That's why I strongly agree with sleeping later in school days.That's all I would say for this.

• Students have homework.

• Children have homework

Many kids need to do their homework so that is not fair the kid also might not get sick from it sometimes it really is okay for that to happen, or they should not have so much homework. But not to late because they do need health and you should make it daily.

• Children have homework

• No kids should not sleep late

Kids should not sleep late because they need there energy for school. Kids need to learn the next day so they can focus better in school. What if a child has a test the next day they need to have a lot of energy. GIVE KIDS EARLY BEDTIMES! Yay sleep

• Children need their sleep.

In order to learn and focus in school, a child needs adequate sleep the night before. How old the child is and how much sleep their body needs (which changes based on the health of the child) determines how late they can stay up at night. The few people who can sleep minimal amounts of time can stay up later. People will poor health need more sleep and should go to sleep earlier. They also need to have a healthy, protein-packed breakfast to boost their brain and energy levels before school.