• Studying abroad gives priceless experience

Studying abroad is an opportunity that should be taken up as there are more to learn,understand and experience in life rather than just staying put at where you are. Once a student experience travelling to another country,seeing the differences of culture,studying different systems of education, meeting new people and adapting to different environment,there are more than just getting a roll of degree. A student will not only benefit from working in a different country by experiencing different wage,getting the experience of learning different languages and lifestyles but it is the perspective applied on a student from their experience that will shape who they are. The self independent built in a student,the positive and negative events that happens worldwide which can generate a more mature and broad thinking of which may contribute to a better understanding about life surrounding. There are more positive reasons for a student to study abroad and not merely limited to education purposes only.

• Explore The World. Discover Yourself. Study Abroad.

Studying abroad is an eye-opening experience wherever you go. You get an opportunity to experience a different university system. When you study abroad you get many chances to travel and explore the world. You suddenly came across a completely new culture. Make international friends. Maximize career opportunities. Your language become more proficient.

• I agree with this topic

You get to develop your self and find out new and easier ways to study.
    And even adapt to different styles and education. Think of the many friends you can make and they may help you in the future,and how much you could improve your language skills. Like if you improve your Arabic, you can use it not only in one country but 26 or more. They can learn the language better and faster if they are with Arabians.

• I agree with this topic

• We qw we

ㄴ ㄴ ㄴ ㄴs s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ssssssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Students should study abroad

While costs could be quite high, depending on wear you study, the experience and lessons learned from such an endeavor are invaluable. Discouraging students from studying abroad just because they don't have experience with the culture is circular reasoning. How can a student experience that culture without going there? Just because a student may end up not liking the culture does not mean a student should shirk away from that experience. Students who do study abroad have a higher opportunity for success later in life such as faster employment after graduation and better salaries.

• I disagree with students studying abroad.

Huge expenditure may be needed to study overseas.
    In addition, parents cannot supervise their children when they cannot see each other for a long time.
    Students may even miss their friends or their living places.
    Moreover, students abroad may not be familiar with their own culture as they aren't living in their own country or region.
    So in conclusion, I cannot see a reason why students have to study abroad instead of in their own place.

• Yes studying abroad is a great way to learn.

Studying abroad is a great way for a student to see the world and stay educational. It opens them up to a lot of new experiences and can really help an indivudal mature into an adult. I think there should be more studying abroad opportunities available for students in high school and college.

• If The Student Wants To

A student should have the right to study abroad if they please. However, it should not be a requirement and should be regulated. Studying abroad can provide some great opportunities and experiences for students that they may not have had if they had simply studied here in the US throughout their academic career.

• It is a great opportunity to widen your view of the world

Students that have an opportunity to study abroad get to learn all sorts of new things. They get exposed to another culture that may be very different from their own. They get to see America from a foreigners perspective on it. If it is in a non English speaking country, they get to practice and converse in another language.

• Hi i think that

Because i think that that is the right thing to do .. . . .. . .. .. ... ... ... ... ..... .. ... .. .. ... .. . .. .. .. ... ...... ... .. .. . ... .. .... ..... .. ... .... ... .. .. ..... .....

• I disagree with this motion

Because we have professors who were brought from aboard to local to teach in universities and these people are truly experience before they were brought in, example oxford, llyncon and many more. So I don't see the reason why do we have to go to aboard since you get the same source here.

• I agree with this topic

• I think we should not study abroad

It will cost a lot of money. It taeks about 50,000 dollars to go to america because im a korean.
    Also, there is language barrier between friends. Last, theapplication process is too comlicated. Iit isnt good to study abroad . People do have enough money, there is a language barrier between friends, and the application process is too compilicated.

• I disagree to this resolution

First of all, some students who lived abroad could not afford the tuition on top of the room and board. While some expenses were covered by financial aid, studying and living in a different country was too expensive for the families to bear. For example when I stayed in Canada for 5 months, it cost 30 thousand dollars and that cost allot of money! Think about it would you rather save 30 thousand dollars or would you go to Canada? I think I would save 30 thousand dollars because we can go to Canada when we get older. But you cannot earn 30 thousand dollars in 5 months.
    Second, people could get stress because of the food, language and stuff. Some people could get shocked by the cultures and stuff and there are many people is not realistic to believe that they can adjust completely to bring immersed into a new and strange environment. When I was in Canada, I stayed in home stay and I changed homestay because of the stress that I get from the homestay environment. Most of the reasons why I got stress are because of the rules at the house and the language they are saying the last homestay used polish and that is why I got stress the most.