• They are the future of our country

I am a student ,as a student ,I strongly feel that student should participate in political activities.In India 70% voters are the youth of India ,almost the majority of the population.If every youngster thinks that politic is a wrong idea ,than after some years only politicians of 45 and more age will be left in politics.Having the knowledge oh politics help them to know their country well.

So it is a best way to show love towards your country INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Try to make your own Destiny.

Students are the youths of a nation. India is a democratic country. Now students might seem inexperienced and fragile infront of the bitter part of the world but whatever decisions they make Good OR Bad, those will be THEIR DECISIONS. Believe me as I say this, for our country, INDIA we need LIONS not SHEEP.

This is just my opinion. No Offense to no one.

• If they are educated

If they know enough, yes. Sadly not the case. Ignorant people in politics = big problem. If they are responsible and educated enough, yes. Many adults are just sheeple, voting because someone told them to. I do not think I need to explain any further.

• If were living in a democracy, we should be involved.

I'm a strong believer that students should have a knowledge of Politics as it does involves society to great legnths. The more educated we are within the field of Humanities/ Liberal Arts, we seem to gain a different persepective on the world we live in today. This could have great impact on youths.

• Best in practice

When deciding students involvements in politics yes there should be limits but reasonable ones.Of course we should not give young students the ability to vote or run for office because of their lack of maturity,they should still be able to have a voice. When it comes to being exposed to politics it prepares students for real world practice.After all, school is only a certain phase in our lives and whether one admits it or not politics have a substantial hold on citizens lives.With a students involvement they are allowed to properly and eloquently express their views.By practicing these skills America's next generation of office holders will be more prepared than any other.

• An innocent view

Well it does definitely depend on how much they should be able to participate and what age group the term "students" refers to. Although I strongly believe that Students of any age should be equally political aware as it DOES directly or indirectly affect them. Actually I think that it should be the schools responsibility to teach them their right to express their opinion about any political matter. I am not saying that they should be given the right to vote at the age of ten as they do of course not have neither the maturity or knowledge. But they should at any time be informed and able to express their opinions. It would be wise sometimes for grown ups that have forgotten what being a child feels like to listen to their opinion. It will be an innocent and unbiased view or at least most of the times it will be.

• Best in practice

Yes , students can definitely strengthen the roots of politics . This is a good thing . I strongly believe that given this opportunity not only improves the dirty game image of politics but also inculcates in students the qualities of leadership . It helps them to voice their opinion , have their say in crucial issues , and also the society got to know about their perspective . They should be free to channelize their energy in the right direction , towards making a strong nation .
    Plus this also provides em with a sense of responsibility , and duty for the country

• Students should take part in politics.

Students should take part in politics. Learning about politics are very important part of understanding our government system. This needs to be discussed and learned in classrooms as it prepares the student to be part of our society in the future. Understanding the voting process helps understand the world around us.

• Yes , students can definitely strengthen the roots of politics .

This is a good thing . I strongly believe that given this opportunity not only improves the dirty game image of politics but also inculcates in students the qualities of leadership . It helps them to voice their opinion , have their say in crucial issues , and also the society got to know about their perspective . They should be free to channelize their energy in the right direction , towards making a strong nation .
    Plus this also provides em with a sense of responsibility , and duty for the country .

• Absolutely yes ???

Without ploitics no excistance of a society so if we want know our society me must take part in politics.
    By knowling our politics we are able to know what is wrong and what is right thing for our society ??But it should take part at a particular level like at collage etc. At this level we are able to understand ??If we see all over the word everone involves in politics like if we are moniter of our class we must be part of politics so on ...

• No it will affect them

Students shouldn't take part in politics because it will have a negative affect on them. They're still growing up, learning about the outside world and still in the stage of developing a character. In today's world politics is unstable. Students may join several groups looking for a way to change their lives without knowing the consequences. Therefore I conclude that students shouldn't participate.
    However they should be informed at all times and have the rights to express their views.

• Yuiiiiuh yuuiii uuuu

Mtii gkg i ykg gk gk tkf kf ot git jtj j xdh dhdu h djff jfj jfjrf f ufrfh ff itit e g y e f g u i y y fmfu dmtn yd ydmky ddmydmgzk yd d mdydmy dk fykd myduk kgx yf djydnykdy ydk kyr gand in bund

• Isn't it so early?

According to my views, students are the beginners for exploring new things!
    If they join the politics, there would be no scope for learning and in addition will be prone to bad companies like corruption and exploitation which is common nowadays in politics!!
    I'm not saying that they shouldn't take part, but the time when they grow up and start to know about the society!

• Is it not so early???

Students are nothing but learners.
    If they join politics in this age,it will effect their developing mind and actions.As we see these days,corruption is taking place and if not lot of violence is spreading over.If students tend to participate in elections in this environment then there is no scope of goo nurture there!!
    Thus,i conclude at last that students can participate,but the time when they devlop in such a way that they can changr all these corruptions and violence...
    -lahari

• Is they want politics?

I as a student don't want students to take part in politics . Because it just makes the students mind corrupted . It makes them greedy of money and post too. I as a obedient and a intelligent and also a good student of 9 std studying in kv never want students to involve in politics. Thank you one and all.

• Is they want politics?

• Is they want politics?

• Is they want politics?

• Is they want politics?

• Is they want politics?

arnidas says2016-07-22T12:19:56.357
Good writting of everyone in for/pro.