• It makes learning better

If you say I have a bad day and you go to your IPAD. Does it make you happy? I would be happy. In my opinion it makes me happy to if you do not have a IPAD it is like a new world to you and you will be happy

• IPads are good for school

To be honest in school we always use iPads for research and it is great because we can research and instead of using textbooks for pop quizzes we can use these iPads as they save paper and paper comes for trees and trees give us oxygen so i vote yes

• Yes they should

You can learn better and can make it less stressful for teachers learning skills come in handy when you it also saves trees and saves pencils we really won't need or want to write with it also saves money for schools that don't have good enough support in learning education

• No iPad in school.

I'm a student at New Heights Charter School and in my school, we use Chromebooks, Which is a big iPad.Me myself I love playing games on it but there are more app and games to be downloaded on iPad so kids will be downloading games on it and it would be hard for people to block game downloading

• Yes because it makes learning easier and better.

They might say ''cost to much and bad people like bullies might break them or go to bad or mean websites and apps. Then I would say is in it worth us getting the best learning posable. I mean their is so much good stuff it over rules all the bad stuff.

• Kadeja omar alqahtany

Yes they should ,Because : the current time needed to use of modern technology in order to adapt to modern times , also to all businesses now rely on technology and tablets ,and Students in the current generation that is also accustomed to the tablet device and lighter than which books Backpacks .

• Kadeja omar alqahtany

• Penis penis penis

P e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p enis p e n i s p e n i s

• Yes they should

Think about ut sine kids have horrible hand writing. So if kids could use i pads the school could fine a app that lets you type things so the kod does not have to right. This good because most schools may not have many comupters to use so there for schools should gave i pads

• They should be enabled.

Ipads as technology enables notation and downloading of necessary files to practice on. As they are able to have knowledge supporting apps all over the appstore. A child being distracted has a high possibility but adding an ipad to aid the learning process maximizes the possibility of learning throughout. Self-development could follow and also necessary textbooks can be easily at disposal in one light device than filled carrying a massive weight in one bag. It has many risks but if successfully used for education has a large positive outcome.

• It makes learning better

• It adds to the financial problems that our school systems already.

Schools are already underfunded and are out of money. Adding the iPads makes for more problems with money. They are very expensive, and the money we use on them, could be going for more resources. Also, they are too expensive for some families, and not everyone can afford for their child to have one for school.

• IPAD use should be limited in class should be limited to 30 mins a day.

Video games / educational games are addictive. They result in the release of dopamine which is the same chemical responsible produced when you take cocaine or watch pornography.
    The longer anyone uses them the more your brain is affected, resulting in poor behaviour.This is clearly evident with the bad behaviour demonstrated by children when devices are removed from them.
    It is difficult to regulate how much children are exposed to game like activities in the class - 1 hour + a day and then how much do they get at home 1 hour +. It is too much. Our children are potentially being treated guinea pigs - I don't want mine to be.

• No iPad in school.

• NO! Students should not use iPads in school

Students could easily get access to games during class. They could get on different pages and not be focused on their own work. Students could also easily cheat on tests by searching things up on the iPad. Students should not use iPads in class. It is bad for their eyes.