• Yes because it makes learning easier and better.

They might say ''cost to much and bad people like bullies might break them or go to bad or mean websites and apps. Then I would say is in it worth us getting the best learning posable. I mean their is so much good stuff it over rules all the bad stuff.

• Kadeja omar alqahtany

Yes they should ,Because : the current time needed to use of modern technology in order to adapt to modern times , also to all businesses now rely on technology and tablets ,and Students in the current generation that is also accustomed to the tablet device and lighter than which books Backpacks .

• Kadeja omar alqahtany

• Penis penis penis

P e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p e n i s p enis p e n i s p e n i s

• Yes they should

Think about ut sine kids have horrible hand writing. So if kids could use i pads the school could fine a app that lets you type things so the kod does not have to right. This good because most schools may not have many comupters to use so there for schools should gave i pads

• They should be enabled.

Ipads as technology enables notation and downloading of necessary files to practice on. As they are able to have knowledge supporting apps all over the appstore. A child being distracted has a high possibility but adding an ipad to aid the learning process maximizes the possibility of learning throughout. Self-development could follow and also necessary textbooks can be easily at disposal in one light device than filled carrying a massive weight in one bag. It has many risks but if successfully used for education has a large positive outcome.

• Yes they should.

Using an iPad in school could help save money in the long run on buying papers and pencils, plus it helps the trees out when we do not need the notebooks anymore, and the more trees we have the more air we will get and the environment around us will improve.

• It makes kids want to go to school.

Though kids secretly download video games, doing homework on a technical device is fun for them. Lots of kids want to make an excuse that their dog ate their homework, their homework is stored in the device, so kids would have to finish their homework. Also, they don't have heavy loads of paper, so kids would just need to bring an ipad.

• NO! Students should not use iPads in school

Students could easily get access to games during class. They could get on different pages and not be focused on their own work. Students could also easily cheat on tests by searching things up on the iPad. Students should not use iPads in class. It is bad for their eyes.

• Kids should never get hold of i pads in class!!!!!!!

To kids the i pads are the most attractive thing in class. I pads can be used for a lot of things in class but many kids think they have the write to play games. NO WAY IT IS WAY TO ENGAGING!!! I hope you agree with me.
    Thank You!

• I pads should not be allowed

They are a distraction to everyone even if you are using the right way someone I front of you may not be causing you to get distracted by their screen . Also they break down they have tech problems also not everyone can afford to pay 600$ when books and paper are way less expensive

• Definitely absolutely not

I have I pads at my school and HEll they are a distraction. You have kids secretly downloading games and playing them during class. Nobody listens to the teacher and now many people are getting in trouble because they are getting spotted on their I pad. So I think we should not have I pads at school. (By the way, I'm writing this on my school I pad.)