Should students use laptops at school for work purposes?

• I course they can!

At my school we use Google classroom to do projects and we study o the computer. We do web quests on the laptops too. Martin Middle school carries around chronebooks with Chromebook bags. We should be mature enough to handle having a laptop with students at times like projects and schoolwork/

• I don't see why they shouldn't

They could be a great tool for learning, as long as that's their only purpose. Nowadays, computer literacy is of great importance at most work positions. It would be good for the kids to learn to use computers for research and as a learning aid, not only for playing games and pointless surfing. It could also make the assignments more interesting thus keep the students more motivated and productive.

• I course they can!