• They are Cool I Use them

I am homeschooled and sometimes I need to do stuff electronically. I love my tablet because i can change and customize my settings. I think tablets can be very useful if used correctly. When used correctly they can be very helpful. I love using them. Just don't go overboard with screen time.

• Cause I say yes

No info needed it is just better this way. A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z . Just doing this to reach the word limit. 1 2 3 4 666 6969.

• Byod byod byod

E-textbooks cost less then print textbooks. One e-textbooks on average cost 50-60% less then print. They are cheaper than print textbooks. Finally the costs for tablets are going down by the year.
    Also tablets boost classroom education. Example 81% of teachers believe that tablets enrich classroom education. Another example Students using tablets scored 20% higher on standardized test scores. One experiment that OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) did was drop off closed boxes containing tablets pre-loaded with educational apps, taped shut, with no instruction to two isolated villages in Ethiopia. Within five days, elementary school-age students without prior education were using 47 apps per child, per day. Within two weeks, they were singing ABC songs, and within five months they had successfully hacked the tablet's operating system and customized the desktop settings.
    Finally tablets hold a lot of files. One example is that tablets hold hundreds of textbooks. Another example is that tablets also hold homework, quizzes, and other files all on one device! Lastly files on one tablets can be downloaded onto any other tablets, increasing flexibility and convenience for teachers and students.

• Yes, because using tablets can and will

Boat standardized test scores by 20% and 81% of k-12 teachers believe that tablets enrich classroom education. Tablets lower the amount of paper teachers have to print for handouts and assignments, lowering the amount of money that has to be spent on paper for the printer and copy machine for the school.

• Yes we should

Most tablets cost on average 50-60% less then print textbooks and tablets can hold hundreds of textbooks along with homework, quizzes, and other files all on one device. Wile print textbooks take up physical space in classrooms and backpacks. Students using tablets scored 20% better on tests then students using print textbooks

• Oh the back pain

We all feel the pain of carrying heavy textbooks all over the place. Many people are injured from this and need a solution, well here it is an eBook. If kids should be watched by their teacher and if caught they should pay the consequences. In that matter though it should also be restricted

• They break easily

Tablets are like any other piece of technology they break! Coming from someone who uses tablets instead of books in the classroom they are very fragile and break very easily. Sometimes we may not have done anything to them but they will shut down in the middle of an essay. They could potentially break they b=night before an exam also.

• Students should not use tablets in the classroom.

Students should not use tablets in the classroom because they are a distraction. Students would not use them to study, but they would play games, surf the Internet, or use chat programs to talk with their friends. Students should just focus on their teachers and their classes when they are in school.