• Yes, they do wear uniforms.

Because, what if they went on a trip and they did not wear uniforms? What if they went on a trip and the building caught on fire and there were a lot of people with no uniforms? No one knows, no one remembers, so I think uniforms are a good thing.

• They give children the opportunity to focus more on schoolwork than their clothing. Instead of having to worry about designer clothes they can study.

There are more pros than cons with school uniforms in high schools. There is more modesty. No offensive logos, offensive texts, etc. I'm in high school and some of the clothes the girls wear are very inappropriate and immodest. So yes, schools uniforms should at least be considered in high school. I am 13 years old.

• Bullying can stop.

If students wear uniforms they can't get bullied for what they wear because everyone is wearing the same thing. People get bullied for wearing certain clothes that are different from others. So, if everyone wears uniforms no one can get bullied for wearing different clothing. Bulling can stop if we just wear the same clothing.

• Yes we need to have uniforms for school!!

I say that you would want to have uniforms because it will take affect on the bulling and that it will help with students in school. I am a student in school today, and I say that we all need to have uniforms to stop the bulling in our school system :)

• Yes to school uniform. :)

Some people would get jealous so their parents have to spend more money to get the same clothes. They'd get spotted if something bad happens to then. You don't have to waste picking out clothes every morning. You'll have to wake up extra early to pick your clothes out, also you already spend enough time to do your hair, eat breakfast, brush your teeth.Etc.

• I think students should wear school uniforms

There are more pros than cons with school uniforms in high schools. There is more modesty. No offensive logos, offensive texts, etc. I'm in high school and some of the clothes the girls wear are very inappropriate and immodest. So yes, schools uniforms should at least be considered in high school.
    I am 13 yrs old

• School uniforms should be required.

• Focus on work and bullying can stop

When kids wear what ever they want kids are focusing on the "latest" style, but when kids wear uniforms they will focus on school work.Bullying is also a problem, kids get bullied from what they wear,but when they wear uniforms the bully will notice that they are wearing the exact same thing

• Students should wear uniforms

Students should wear uniforms because not allot of people / parents have money for their child to wear regular clothes. Also its helps stop bullying. Many children dies or commit suicide because of bullying. Its time to put a stop to bullying, and making children/kids wear uniforms is one way to stop bullying.

• Students should wear school uniforms.

It calls for better learning experience, with less distractions, less dress code violations, and students can't get bullied for what they wear that is "different". It is cheaper for parents or students buying back to school clothes because it is not necessary. It takes less time for students to get ready in the mornings which causes less chances of missing the bus.

• Lack of Originality and Expression

If students wear school uniforms, they will have lack of imagination or won't be able to show their expressions or originality. With school uniforms, they could also mistake one another for someone who they're not. Schools should definitely not add school uniforms to to their school. The kids are there to learn, not to dress up.

• Is our skin color all the same?

I do not believe schools should have school uniforms. I believe it blocks the students ablity to be different and unique. A student should be able to show how he is different and express them selfs. School is one of the biggest social area in a childs lifes. They need to know how to express themselfs.

• It is boring!

I really don't think students need to wear uniform. School uniforms are not comfortable while P.T. ,dance ,yoga etc . School uniforms are very irritating sometimes . Sometimes school uniforms can be good but ,mostly I don't like them. The fabric of most of the uniforms are very bad making them very uncomfortable .

• Don't take away more creativity

No, I do not believe students should wear uniforms to school. School uniforms reinforce the idea that students are numbers and not individuals. In a school system that is continually taking art and creativity out of the hands of students, I feel that this is a step in the wrong direction.

• THEY'RE DUMB and stupid

You have to worry about uniform violations and worry about what your classmates think. When we wear uniforms we surrender our free rights and we let the teachers unions [who I think own the country] boss us kids around . If we don't do something [like protest] then we will continually be bossed around by the teachers [whose jobs aren't to yell at us but to teach us]. We must stand up for ourselves! We must steal the mantle of power from the teachers unions. During the thing when teachers protested about how much money they get the teachers unions forced the teachers to protest or be fined a couple thousand dollars! I'm just expressing my opinion, don't yell at me!

• Bullying won't stop.

People say that it will help prevent bullying, but the truth is that nothing can help it. It won't make a difference if we just make them all wear the same clothes. That doesn't make the bullies think OK I am going to stop. There are more things about the kid maybe, how they talk or act, or their face or hair looks, not just the clothes they wear.

• Don't wear uniform clothes.

Don't take away more creativity. No, I do not believe students should wear uniforms to school. School uniforms reinforce the idea that students are numbers and not individuals. In a school system that is continually taking art and creativity out of the hands of students, I feel this is a step in the wrong direction.

• NO UNIFORMS PlZ

You know we have a right to choose
    So we have to learn how to choose and use it! Like choosing what to wear
    We have free dom
    I'm not saying its terrible or anything, just saying students have freedom.
    I'm a student myself and I don't really like uniforms thx

• they can wear any type of clothes

They give children the opportunity to focus more on schoolwork than their clothing. Instead of having to worry about designer clothes they can study. There are more pros than cons with school uniforms in high schools. There is more modesty. No offensive logos, offensive texts, etc. I'm in high school and some of the clothes the girls wear are very inappropriate and immodest. So yes, schools uniforms should at least be considered in high school. I am 13 years old.

• Students should not wear school uniforms.

Uniforms are very uncomfortable. If students clothes are uncomfortable, the concentration of a school task will lessen. With uniforms lets say that you will not spend time on your clothing. A student's clothing shows a student's personality. Uniforms, in one way, violates the student's freedom of choosing what they should like to do or not.