• School Uniforms are needed

I believe school uniforms are a must. They will help solve several key problems with schools and students. First, it would take the pressure off of kids to have to wear expensive clothes and kids will be less likely to be judged due to their income. Also it will help enforce a standard that all student are equal and no favoritism is shown.

• Students should wear uniforms in public schools.

Students should wear uniforms in public schools because it helps them focus on their studies. If students have to worry about what kind of clothes to buy and wear every day, it will waste valuable time they could have spent doing something else. Uniforms are a good idea for students.

• Uniforms Promote Equality

Having school uniform rules within public schools is a great asset to the students and parents alike. Having school uniforms eliminates the need and desire for some children to buy expensive and brand named clothing and it also eliminates children from comparing their clothing. This helps the children focus on what they should, while they're at school, rather than what they look like.

• They need freedom

Students like myself need to be free. Everyday we are rushed with work and tests, and these schools are full of academics. I guarantee every student, teacher, and parent will see the happiness in children. Childhood is short and not free, just let us be happy because really that's what we need.

• Freedom of expression

Schooling is not just an academic environment, but a social one as well. Students should not only be allowed to wear whatever clothes they want, but actively encouraged to. In a social environment, children and teenagers should express their individuality so they can truly learn the sort of person they are.

• No shoud not be required

School uniforms should not be required in public schools. However I think it would be a good idea to offer them as an option if students choose to wear them. Some students may prefer the uniform and so should be able to wear them. Students should be free to choose which they want.

• No they shouldn't.

I do not believe that students should wear uniforms in public schools. I can understand the uniform thing in private schools, but public schools are a different animal. I think that students should be given the freedom to wear whatever they want, as long as it is reasonable and not to revealing.

• Let kids be kids

When you reach adulthood your dress becomes dictated by your profession. If you're a doctor, you wear scrubs. If you work at Best Buy, you wear a blue shirt. If you work in an office, it's slacks with a collared shirt. You just have to deal with it.

Kids deserve the opportunity to be kids and express themselves through their clothes. They're going to join the real world soon enough. There's no need to rush it even more.