Should sufferers of hip subluxation be required by law to move around in wheelchairs so as not to endanger others in case the sufferers trip and knock over passerby?

• No takes away freedom

The government of the United States of America or governments across the world should never pass something like this into law. How often does one even hear about such an event like this taking place? Just because a person falls into another person does not mean that the other person will fall too.

• That's A Terrible Suggestion

I do not believe suffers of hip subluxation should be required by law to move around in a wheelchair based solely on the fact that they might fall and somehow hurt a passer by. To me that suggestion sounds so restrictive to the person suffering from subluxation. I do not feel like this is a good suggestion.

• No they shouldn't

No they shouldn't they should not be required by law to move around in a wheelchair. They should go see a chiropractor because they could put the person back into total alignment and they would be able to move around easier. Wheelchairs are not any safer the wheelchairs can injure a person also.

• Of course not.

I am not epileptic but I could have a heart attack, fall over, hit my head, and start having seizures. I guess I better not drive then because I could hit someone with my car when it goes out of control from this series of events. Seriously, we can not prevent everything. Let it go. Let people decide for themselves whether or not they are a danger to others. Besides, walking provides exercise. Do you really want to force someone to ride in a wheelchair when it is not always best for them?

• No, sufferers of hip subluxation should not be required to use a wheelchair.

While there is the possibility that sufferers of hip subluxation can trip and cause injury to another person, they should not be required by law to have to move around in a wheelchair. We as a society cannot dictate how some people live just because there's a possibility that somebody might get hurt.