• Ghkjvjhvyhghjbnvnm nb n

N n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n nn n n n

• Support Sugar Because it's a Free World

People should be able to have the choice on what they put in their bodies. There are enough warnings the days that let the consumer know what they are eating. The risk should be taken by the consumer and not the companies. Individuals have a choice on how they feel.

• Suger Is BAD

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

• Sugar Sugar Sugar

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• NO! They should regulate it, but they shouldn't

Sugar is in everything. Meat, bread, everything has sugar. Even we have sugar in our bodies. But, that doesn't mean it can't be regulated. People have the freedom to put what they want in their bodies, and if the get sick, it's their fault! But, I'm on the undecided side.

• Stop subsidies as well.

I think there should be less regulation, but also less subsidies for unhealthy food. Right now, the government pays out massive subsidies to industries that produce unhealthy food choices, which helps to contribute to the obesity epidemic. Imagine if all that money went to education for healthier food choices and subsidizing producers of healthy food instead.

• People's Choice

I am a pretty big sugar addict, and that's on me. I know that sugar is awful and that I am higher risk for plenty of medical mishaps. I am educated but I'm young and I just don't care. When I want sugar I'm going to eat sugar. It's my choice to do that and I will probably regret that choice later on in life but once again, that's on me.

• No sugar should not be regulated.......

There needs to be education on what we consume, NOT regulations or banning. Those never work, and never will work. If you wanna change people's habits EDUCATE them.....INFORM them, that will do much better than telling them no, because it will only drive them to the thing more if you do that achieving nothing except creating a black market in effect for the very thing you are trying to deter them from. So no sugar shouldn't be regulated.

• Free Market, Freedom of Choice

The phrase "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is true for sugar. Yes, statistics show cases of diabetes are rising. Yes, sugar causes weight gain. But it's just like smoking, drinking, driving and owning a gun. People choose to do that. Much like the Prohibition lessons of the 1920s and 1930s, too much regulation is simply not a good idea. If people want to live on insulin, they should be able to. With so much medical information through doctors, on the Internet and in health classes, everyone knows the dangers of eating too much sugar.