• Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

Should summer school be mandatory? We think that summer school should be mandatory because over the summer, kids lose up to three months of knowledge from the previous year. This will affect your kids when they are older.

Yes kids should have a brake. But that brake should be a learning experience to stretch their minds and to learn new things and get ahead of their classmates. Also there are great opportunities all over. So you should take action and get your kid sighed up for summer school NOW. Do you want your kid to to succeed in life and have a good job? Then you should take action now if you don't you kid will fall behind and will lose three months of learning or more. So take advantage of these opportunities to get your kid ahead in school now before it's too late.

• Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

• Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

• Should Summer School Be Mandatory???

???

• No Summer School

There should be no summer school because some family's might have trips planed, and if there kid is at summer camp then they cant go. I understand that some kids need to work on positive peer interactions, but that is what school is for, summer kids should be at home with there family not at school.

• Yes and Yes

Yes there should be summer school. A a aa a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a

• Jjiii Fiji ij

Big khksd sdjlbfs fs rfs fs rite geh r y6rth reg e htrg roh htyr geh rührt dhth tr dy etyd ry arty txt g f wt wrt hyt rg r tyt tg r t d e r e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Jjiii Fiji ij

• Yes no yess

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• It should be reguired

Summer school should be required for the kids that need some help in school. But it should be the parents idea if they want their kid to go to summer school or not. Kids would have a hard time going into the next grade and not understanding things from the grade before. For the kids that got good grades should not have to go to summer school, because they don't need summer school as much as other kids that do need summer school.

• No, it shouldn't.

It should be the parents decision. The parents might want their kid(s) to do something else than go to summer school. What if they already paid money for a trip or something? I guess that money has gone to waste. I don't know if it's required or not since I personally never paid any attention to summer school.

Also, kids are young. They need a break. During that break, they need to explore the world (also known as, learn the outside world) and do what they enjoy for their future. The future part, I'll use my experience for as an example. So I want to be animator as my future job, but it's hard to practice that for my future needs because school is the obstacle (I sadly get out at 4:00PM and home at around 4:30-5:00PM...) so I have take advantage of summer break to do that kind of stuff.

Also, I think I already said this, but I'll repeat it. Kids need a break. There are kids who apparently cry themselves to sleep because of failing, stress, etc. They need to keep that out of their mind just for once. Having summer school required would make stress them out even more.

I think that's all I have to say. This is coming from a 7TH GRADE STRAIGHT A WELL BEHAVED STUDENT!

• No, Summer is where kids be kids

Kids shouldn't be forced to do more school when it's their time to relax. Let kids be kids. They'll be working a lot in the future. Regular school is already a stressful time for students. Kids need downtime. If you still want your kid to learn something in the summer, at least drill them on things they need to know every so often or allow them to do summertime sports. Summer camp is also a great option.

• No it shouldn't.

Summer school should not be required. I am not sure if this means required by everyone or required for only those who need it. I think that either way it shouldn't be required. If a student failed something, it should be up to the parents whether they make it up in the summer or the next school year.

• Everyone needs a break

Kids don't need to be working all the time, because that will inevitably be their future. They need time to relax and to discover themselves. Summer is the best time to do this, and even though a lot of them are accused of letting loose a little too much, nobody learns self-discipline without making some mistakes.

• No it should not.

Summer school should not be required unless the student actually needs it or is in danger of being held back. Just to give students who are passing and doing well summer school for no reason though would be bad and make many parents and students a like upset at the situation.

• No, summer allows for other experiences.

No, summer school should not be required, because students have the opportunities for other enriching opportunities in the summer. Attending camp is very important to children, because it helps them learn independence and social skills. Other, older students benefit from working at a job in the summer. Students needs these opportunities more than mandatory summer school.

• No work during summer

Summer break is a time for kids to be taking a break from school and not work, and spend time with there family and play with there friends, summer school causes stress to children and makes them angry, and as I said before, summer break is time for kids to take a break from school, not work in the summer! This is my point that summer school should be banned

• No work during summer

• No Summer School

No, I think that they should not go to Summer school because some family's might have trips planned, and if the kids are in summer school, then the family can't go on the trip. I understand some kids need to work on peer interactions, but that is what the school year is about.

• No Summer School