• Yes students should have a longer summer break.

Yes students should have a longer summer break because throughout the year, students are busy doing homework, projects, assignments ,and more. Only 2 months of summer break is not enough for these hard working students. It will also give parents a break from catering to their child. Also, students will be more active because if the summer is longer, the students will have more time to excersise.

• It's Long Enough

I'm saying No because I personally think summer vacation is long enough for all of us. I know we want summer vacation for the entire year so we have no school ever again, I get it, but the idea of having an even longer summer vacation seems too much, even for someone who isn't that much of a fan of school.

Penrose_stairs says2017-11-17T14:39:43.320
Not for school students. They get very bored after a week or two of long holidays. I know this well because I am a students, and I hear their voices and complaints. Also, they usually spend time on electronic games and other meaningless activities during summer holidays.