• Surrogacy is not a crime!

I was born without a uterus and what on earth should I do to become a mother? My ovaries are ok, I'm young and healthy so I have all chances to become a mother but I have no ability to carry a baby in my own. Someone advised me adoption or fostering...I'm sure those people don't know how the process of adoption actually occurs. I had to fund a surrogacy agency abroad as it's banned in our country and this thing pisses me off. How come? Why should I go somewhere? It's freaky expensive in addition and people who faced no problems will tell me that it's wrong? Bah! When a 15-year-old girl gets pregnant after one night stand that's ok, such thin happen. But when a woman just need someone help to become mom, it's awful. Surrogacy is the only salvation for women like me and it should be allowed!

• One should decide for oneself

I'm sure that no one has right to decide what a woman should do with her body. I'm shocked that women, who haven't even took part in surrogacy process personally, fight for the rights of surrogates who are awfully "exploited". It's nonsense! If a woman is ready to carry a baby for someone and she receives money for that, why on earth it's exploitation? I think it's against my own rights to forbid me to do what I want if it doesn't hurt anyone..

• Yes it should

Surrogate motherhood should be allowed because if u have a disease and u can't give birth then who is gonna carry ur child. Without surrogates then who would give birth to ur child if u have a disease that enables u to give birth. It should be allowed totally should.

• YES! Absolutely yes

It allows women and men who are unable but desperate to have a family, have a family. Some people are unable to have children due to accidents, its not always something they are born with. Its not about being "brought" its about a person wanting a family but is unable to have one.

• YES! Absolutely yes

• YES! Absolutely yes

• Everybody deserves to have a child of their own.

Having a child is like one of the most beautiful experinces in life and I think you can have a baby the way you want, even if you are gay, or you just cant conceive by your own. The fact that some womens are not able to carry a baby does not mean they were not supossed to be a mother. In conclusion if you want to have a child go for it no matter what just do whatever makes you happy.

• Yes yes yes

Even if the baby is not genetically related to the mother it will always still be the mothers kid. Think of when people adopt its the exact same thing. And maybe the child should just suck it up when they find out there mother isn't there birth mother and should understand why. This is the only way for some people and others should respect it.

• Yes yes yes

• It's not right

I feel these women were not able to conceive for a reason. I guess survival of the fittest has gone out the window. We are ruining the future of our species and while we may not see the effects today the consequences of practices such as these will soon make themselves present.

• Surrogacy leads to a entire minefield of issues

Firstly, surrogacy affirms the argument that children are made commodities by artificial means. No one can deny the pains of infertility, but surrogacy makes having a child seem as like picking a product. By bearing a child, one develops obvious emotional connection to it, and this early love for a child cannot be easily substituted. I believe that if one is to take into account the child's well being, surrogacy can ensure a lack of early intimacy between mother and child. Legally also surrogacy complicates rights over the child, which also affirms the view of child commodification. A child is not something that should ever be fought over, but brought up in a loving and nurturing environment. I don't deny however the reality that one does not have to give birth to or show any relation to a child to be a great parent. It is the room for complication that steers me from surrogacy.

• Think of the children...

Sure it may seem like a good thing, helping families who can't have children to have children, but doesn't anyone even think about the children? There are plenty of testimonies by donor-conceived children, including surrogacy, who talk about confusion, stress, psychological/emotional issues resulting from their learning of the circumstances that led to their birth... Adults need to stop being so selfish about having children, wanting family, especially if it's at the expense of the children.

• The reason is Love

If I was the child of a surrogate mother, I would feel sad that my life began as a result of my mother accepting money rather than a loving act between committed partners. Life should begin as an act of love not greed or need for money.
    I support adopting, through adoption a loving couple can give love to a child who may have otherwise never experienced that in their childhood.

• Women are not commodities to be bought and used

A women is made to bond with the baby that grows inside her, any women who does not bond with a child that is inside her for 9 months or longer is mentally ill and is not able to enter into a legal contract. The child that she has growing in her also suffers for the lack of this connection. It's child abuse to do so. Many instances of hetro women who don't bond with their children in the womb and they have had to seek help.

• No, it is harmful to the psyche of the woman impregnated with the child of another couple.

Surrogate carriers can experience negative psychological affects because the baby they are carrying doesn't belong to them and it is no small sacrifice to bear a child in your belly for 9 whole months. Naturally a woman will start to develop an attachment to that child. Another issue is the fact that the child is being separated from the loving lady who carried it the 9 months before their birth. That can't be good for the baby who will grow up to find out their mother never conceived them. Other issues concerning the surrogate mother's access to the child can come into play. And if they are denied access/parental rights because it is not their child then that can destroy a woman's mental state. The woman bearing the child will also experience negative physical effects and the pregnancy will not be easily forgotten when her body will not return to the shape it was before the pregnancy. This is no small issue.

• It is bad emotionally.

The surrogate mother will be attracted to the baby, so she would not in many cases want to give the baby back to the real mother. Also it costs a lot. It will be bad for the babies of the surrogate mother because they will be jealous and she won't have enough time to take care of them.

• Human beings cannot be bought and sold

No woman should sign over her baby before it is born. She has no idea how she will feel about giving that baby up before she has given birth to it. The baby has the right to know its mother. If I tried to sell my child I would be arrested. We should not trade in human beings and even when surrogacy is done altruistically it is wrong

• While there are some advantages of surrogate motherhood, I think we should focus on taking care of all the children who are already here, and not able to enjoy the benefits of being part of a family.

On the surface, surrogate motherhood seems harmless. However, given the world's population, and the number of children who are unwanted, abused, or otherwise unable to live a healthy, happy life due to their circumstances, I feel it would be far better to focus on making those children's lives better. For infertile couples, I believe adoption of children who will otherwise not have parents is a far better solution that will not result in even more population growth.

Posted by: TrainLock
  • No, because there are already far too many unfortunate children that could highly benefit from being adopted by infertile couples.

I think it's awful to find ways to trick Mother Nature into passing defective genes, child could end up having the same infertility complications as the biological parents for what it's worth. I would never agree to have a zygote with foreign genes that have absolutely nothing to do with me be implanted inside my uterus, even if I needed the money. I think its sick and twisted and goes against the laws of nature. Human beings come up with the craziest things and have to use emotion to justify their actions. The parents are selfish, they will do whatever it takes to have their children physically look like them. They can't find it in their hearts to love an adopted child from a third world country/poor family. They have to bring another woman into this who probably needs the money but it's going to leave an impact on her. Money can't buy you sanity.

TrinitHall.o says2017-01-16T09:16:27.767
http://theothersideofsurrogacy.blogspot.com/2014/06/rejection.html?m=1
Read these blogs by sad CHILDREN looking for SURGATE mom and blogging of how they rejected them or how their sperm father rejected them.
Here's one post from one poor kid.

JJ truthMay 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM
Children are never given a voice in this country as to the decisions, policies and behaviors that have and will directly effect them. This is because people really don't want to hear. Therefore they vilify and block out the voices of the adults who try to advocate for the best interests of children and their lives. Most adults care only about themselves and what's best for them. Its never thought through only what's good for the adults involved. No consideration is given to the well being of the child. I hope you resolve your situation and find the peace and closure you're looking for in this life. May God bless you in your journey and keep you well.