• Everybody deserves to have a child of their own.

Having a child is like one of the most beautiful experinces in life and I think you can have a baby the way you want, even if you are gay, or you just cant conceive by your own. The fact that some womens are not able to carry a baby does not mean they were not supossed to be a mother. In conclusion if you want to have a child go for it no matter what just do whatever makes you happy.

• Yes yes yes

Even if the baby is not genetically related to the mother it will always still be the mothers kid. Think of when people adopt its the exact same thing. And maybe the child should just suck it up when they find out there mother isn't there birth mother and should understand why. This is the only way for some people and others should respect it.

• Yes yes yes

• Surrogacy a boon to infertile couples

I am in favour of surrogacy as it allows infertile coupes to have their part of happiness as parents. By surrogacy parents are biologically related to the child and have insepratable bonds which is often not form in adoption cases. Also it is option for woman who wants to impart a lot of happiness in society by producing child as a surrogate motherand also have means to earn some money.

• Evolution is not a god.

It should be allowed, and the child has three parents. ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​ ​ ​​ ​​

• It helps people fulfill their dreams of having a family.

Some women or their partners are unable to conceive naturally and that is not their fault. Surrogacy helps women to have a family that they could be genetically linked too, adoption is also an option but this can be a very lengthy process and the mother would not be genetically linked to the child.

• Surrogacy is a beautiful thing leading to a couple having a family.

I'm sure those of you that disagree with surrogate mothers have never had the problem of being infertile or sterile. I'm sure you have absolutely no idea what it's like to not be able to have a child that you created. That is made up of your genes and your partners genes and looks like you and so on. Just because someone can't have a child and wants to doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to. They will be loved like any other child, since they are, after all, their biological children. The mother's egg and the father's sperm can be implanted into the surrogate mother (provided they aren't sterile and nothing is wrong with the mother's eggs). Just because the surrogate mother gives the baby BACK (because let's be honest, that child was never hers to begin with) doesn't mean she's mentally ill or has any problems. It means she's giving this couple a family when they otherwise couldn't. And as far as adoption goes, not every couple can adopt a child, whether it be personal, religious or cultural beliefs. Surrogacy is a wonderful thing.

• Not only allow it-Enforce it!

Surrogacy without a doubt must be allowed. We get so into the legal & emotional issues that we do not see it for what it is which is a legitimate solution to a medical condition. Without it we leave an endless number of people with no reproductive rights. The solution to the controversy is to do away with traditional surrogacy & create a national law enforcing gestational surrogacy. Nobody wants to have to have a child this way or spend $100,000 for every child they want. It would be better to have other options such as womb transplant or even artificial ones but until then we cannot take away anyone's right to parent hood. And I am beyond sick of the "keep people infertile because there are orphans in the world" crap. Why do so few fertile adopt? If there was no difference there would be no orphans because everyone would just adopt. Adoption should only be done because someone wants to help a child not because a medical condition forced them to. More importantly let's force parents to stop neglecting, abusing & abandoning their children. By the way adoption & unplanned pregnancy are at a 30 year low & may become obsolete, & the majority of foster children are not available for adoption as their parents have not given up their rights.

• Surrogacy is a painful, full of debts way to achieve your goals

Surrogacy is a painful, full of debts way to achieve your goals. Of course it is not simple, but it works. If there are no other options, you should consider it. First of all you should decide about finances, you should know how much money you can spend for it. Then, you should learn it is legal in your country (the information about legality you can find in internet), monitor the clinics and agencies, but as for me I don’t trust the agencies. After, you should compare the prices, propositions and successful rates.

• No one can feel the pain of infertile mother other than her

Yes i m completely in favour of surrogacy.Because see every women in this world have the right to be called mumma by her child.But due to some biological reasons her dream of becoming mother cant be fullfilled.Then there is one hope of light called surrogacy ,a source of happiness.So whats wrong in this if a cople is becoming happy and that surrogate mother is getting a chance of solving anothers problem by gifting them a child.

• It's not right

I feel these women were not able to conceive for a reason. I guess survival of the fittest has gone out the window. We are ruining the future of our species and while we may not see the effects today the consequences of practices such as these will soon make themselves present.

• Surrogacy leads to a entire minefield of issues

Firstly, surrogacy affirms the argument that children are made commodities by artificial means. No one can deny the pains of infertility, but surrogacy makes having a child seem as like picking a product. By bearing a child, one develops obvious emotional connection to it, and this early love for a child cannot be easily substituted. I believe that if one is to take into account the child's well being, surrogacy can ensure a lack of early intimacy between mother and child. Legally also surrogacy complicates rights over the child, which also affirms the view of child commodification. A child is not something that should ever be fought over, but brought up in a loving and nurturing environment. I don't deny however the reality that one does not have to give birth to or show any relation to a child to be a great parent. It is the room for complication that steers me from surrogacy.

• Think of the children...

Sure it may seem like a good thing, helping families who can't have children to have children, but doesn't anyone even think about the children? There are plenty of testimonies by donor-conceived children, including surrogacy, who talk about confusion, stress, psychological/emotional issues resulting from their learning of the circumstances that led to their birth... Adults need to stop being so selfish about having children, wanting family, especially if it's at the expense of the children.

• The reason is Love

If I was the child of a surrogate mother, I would feel sad that my life began as a result of my mother accepting money rather than a loving act between committed partners. Life should begin as an act of love not greed or need for money.
    I support adopting, through adoption a loving couple can give love to a child who may have otherwise never experienced that in their childhood.

• Women are not commodities to be bought and used

A women is made to bond with the baby that grows inside her, any women who does not bond with a child that is inside her for 9 months or longer is mentally ill and is not able to enter into a legal contract. The child that she has growing in her also suffers for the lack of this connection. It's child abuse to do so. Many instances of hetro women who don't bond with their children in the womb and they have had to seek help.

• No, it is harmful to the psyche of the woman impregnated with the child of another couple.

Surrogate carriers can experience negative psychological affects because the baby they are carrying doesn't belong to them and it is no small sacrifice to bear a child in your belly for 9 whole months. Naturally a woman will start to develop an attachment to that child. Another issue is the fact that the child is being separated from the loving lady who carried it the 9 months before their birth. That can't be good for the baby who will grow up to find out their mother never conceived them. Other issues concerning the surrogate mother's access to the child can come into play. And if they are denied access/parental rights because it is not their child then that can destroy a woman's mental state. The woman bearing the child will also experience negative physical effects and the pregnancy will not be easily forgotten when her body will not return to the shape it was before the pregnancy. This is no small issue.

• It is bad emotionally.

The surrogate mother will be attracted to the baby, so she would not in many cases want to give the baby back to the real mother. Also it costs a lot. It will be bad for the babies of the surrogate mother because they will be jealous and she won't have enough time to take care of them.

• Human beings cannot be bought and sold

No woman should sign over her baby before it is born. She has no idea how she will feel about giving that baby up before she has given birth to it. The baby has the right to know its mother. If I tried to sell my child I would be arrested. We should not trade in human beings and even when surrogacy is done altruistically it is wrong

• While there are some advantages of surrogate motherhood, I think we should focus on taking care of all the children who are already here, and not able to enjoy the benefits of being part of a family.

On the surface, surrogate motherhood seems harmless. However, given the world's population, and the number of children who are unwanted, abused, or otherwise unable to live a healthy, happy life due to their circumstances, I feel it would be far better to focus on making those children's lives better. For infertile couples, I believe adoption of children who will otherwise not have parents is a far better solution that will not result in even more population growth.

Posted by: TrainLock
  • No, because there are already far too many unfortunate children that could highly benefit from being adopted by infertile couples.

I think it's awful to find ways to trick Mother Nature into passing defective genes, child could end up having the same infertility complications as the biological parents for what it's worth. I would never agree to have a zygote with foreign genes that have absolutely nothing to do with me be implanted inside my uterus, even if I needed the money. I think its sick and twisted and goes against the laws of nature. Human beings come up with the craziest things and have to use emotion to justify their actions. The parents are selfish, they will do whatever it takes to have their children physically look like them. They can't find it in their hearts to love an adopted child from a third world country/poor family. They have to bring another woman into this who probably needs the money but it's going to leave an impact on her. Money can't buy you sanity.

TrinitHall.o says2017-01-16T09:16:27.767
http://theothersideofsurrogacy.blogspot.com/2014/06/rejection.html?m=1
Read these blogs by sad CHILDREN looking for SURGATE mom and blogging of how they rejected them or how their sperm father rejected them.
Here's one post from one poor kid.

JJ truthMay 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM
Children are never given a voice in this country as to the decisions, policies and behaviors that have and will directly effect them. This is because people really don't want to hear. Therefore they vilify and block out the voices of the adults who try to advocate for the best interests of children and their lives. Most adults care only about themselves and what's best for them. Its never thought through only what's good for the adults involved. No consideration is given to the well being of the child. I hope you resolve your situation and find the peace and closure you're looking for in this life. May God bless you in your journey and keep you well.