Should suspected terrorists be detained without trial?

• They are killing millions

Terrorism has been on a steady rise ever since 9/11/01. ISiS personal are decapitating people in the streets of Syria. Would you like that here in the United States of America. It is our duty to protect this nation from people doing harm to this great nation. Would you like to be responsible for another 9/11

• They are killing millions

• Urging towards yes

I'm currently looking for a topic to do my persuasive essay on. I've chose this topic, I've been reading up about it and I'm urging towards yes. Although, I'm looking for others peoples opinions so I can use them in my essay / solo talk as I will be killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Any ideas, would be great, thanks!

• Everyone Deserves a Fair Trial

Regardless of what they did, if they are captured they should face a fair and unbiased trial. Denying anyone a trial goes against the Constitution. It doesn't matter if they did or didn't commit the crime.
    @ashleighmitchellxx
    Why do you think they shouldn't? You don't know if those suspected terrorists actually committed the act, so the only way to know for sure is if there is a fair, unbiased trial.

• We don't remove the right of suspected criminals.

Suspected terrorist does not mean convicted terrorist. You can't just detain someone without trial for a crime they are suspected to have committed. That is not only inhumane but could cause many legal problems regardless if they are innocent or not. This is why the saying innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt exists.