• Yes yes yes

Yes the meaning of these words are just vulgar and disgusting can't you just say darn heck oh no, what the seriously? Why would you want t say fowl things to each other though I just don't understand it.

And kids remember people do they want this stuff no no

• Yes yes yes

• There's a limit to Freedom of Speech.

It's true freedom of speech is important to us. But there are other ways to make speech strong with other emotive words. Thus, one should know for a fact that there's a limit to such freedom. Very often in public, people curse at the wrong times and in the wrong places. A good example would be an argumentative couple cursing in front of their children, whether they're young or at their adolescence ages. Then, the next moment, their children start cursing and swearing too, getting the wrong idea about them and what they mean. This also explains that sometimes, grownups just don't know how hypocritical they can be. When they are caught up in their bad habits and behaviors, minors who just can't wait to grow up were easily influenced by them. If lashing out is one way to avoid physical violence, then I highly recommend using other words like "pig gizzards!", or "phooey!", or "to the head chopping block with it!", or "curses!", or "son of an anopheles mosquito!" or at least curse by shouting the name of your least favorite foods.

• Swearing isn't careing

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Why make it illegal?

Sure these words are not nice words but they provide an alternative substitute to physical violence. Also, when is it illegal to curse? In public, in texting your friend, will the friend will report it? How will the law be enforced? Citation, fine, jail? And what about young children using the words, what if they are not listening to their parents. Jailing the parents means the children themselves will be more likely to go to jail in their adolescence.

• Hate speech is free speech

There is no reason to censor any kind of speech. Ever. The freedom of speech is guaranteed in the Firet Amendment to the United States Constitution. It would be an illegal act to censor any kind of speech. If many law like this were created, I imagine someone would take it to the Supreme Court.

• Just no no

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N NO NO NO NO NO NO ON ON ON ON O NONO OMN fREEDOM OF SPEECH! YEAH NO NI NI NI I INO NO NIKVFDB JGAFBJ JHGTRBSJJJHFVHNJDCUICDJK,,, FNV BNBJ,,B HVUILUIH U BU

• Just no no

• No way jose

Because it is a form of freedom of speech, people are entitled to say what they want to say, state their opinion, and move on. It shouldnt be illegal, that stupid. Its clled FREEDOM OF SPEECH, not lets go to jail for cussing. No. Heck no. It being illegal is ridiculous.

• Doubt that will stop swearing.

When you make common things taboo or even illegal, that law will probably fail. Look at prohibition, banning alcohol actually created organized crime. If you ban something so common as swearing, I doubt anyone will want or even try to obey that law because of how arbitrary it would be.

• Should i be sensitive as an adult about cursing NO!!

I don't think it should be sensered at all not even on tv. Too much cursing is offensive but ive noticed all the stuff sensered on tv kids learn from parents. Ive had people get mad cause i swore in front of their kids and not 10 minutes they say every name in the book right in front of them. I did not grow up with this kind of sensership so it seems stupid that it all of a sudden it became a problem it also messes up the artistic expression of some things. I say freedom of speech within reason and sensership within reason.

• Swearing doesn't harm anyone.

It's just a way to release anger. It's no worse than bullying, which isn't legal, anyway. Think about it...
    When you swear:
    Are you murdering anyone?
    Are you stealing anything?
    Are you assaulting anyone?
    Are you raping anyone?
    Are you commiting copyright?
    Are you vandalizing anything?
    Are you commiting a white collar crime?

Swearing is nowhere near as bad as those crimes.

• What's the harm?

What is the point in making swearing illegal? They are just words and pose no actual harm. Noone is harmed by usage of swear words, especially if they are used in a non-derogatory context. Furthermore, how is this even enforceable? How could you track down everyone who has swore? Honestly, I see no benefits to this idea.