Should Syed Ahmed concentrate more on Bangladesh (yes) or on Great Britain (no) when trying to further his wealth?

• Great Britain is already exploited.

Syed Ahmed should concentrate more on Bangladesh to further his own wealth. This is because Great Britain is so built up and exploited already. Bangladesh is still underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world. Many multi-millionaires and billionaires are getting wealthier by focusing on third-world countries because they are somewhat still untapped.

• He Has Little To Do With Bangladesh

While Syed Ahmed is originally from Bangladesh I believe he only lived there for the first six months of his life, so I have my doubts his financial wealth was part of Bangladesh at all. If he wants to continue growing his wealth that is more likely to happen to Britain, where he grew up and the economy is larger.

• Syed Ahmed Wealth

I personally think that Syed Ahmed should concentrate more on Great Britain when trying to further his wealth because living in Great Britain has expensive houses but over in Great Britain it is worth a little bit of money. I personally think that Syed Ahmed should concentrate more on Great Britain to further his wealth because his living would be better.

• No, I think Syed Ahmed should focus on Great Britain to further his wealth.

I think that it would be more economically beneficial for him to focus on Great Britain if his goal is to further his wealth. Great Britain is one of the biggest economies on Earth. And if anybody is interested in being richer, it would be logical to focus on a country that has more opportunities.

• Great Britian probably

I think that he would be a lot better off if he focused on the Great Britain and not Bangladesh, because Great Britain has a whole lot more wealth in it. The man would be able to further his wealth by more if he stayed out of Bangladesh, it is poor.