Should tablets replace textbooks in the classroom?

• Better for environment

Textbooks kill trees for the paper that is put in them. If you put together all the paper in a school, it would practically be like killing a small rainforest. Another reason is that you can find more information on a tablet then on a textbook, and the tablet is easier to carry.

• Awesome AND APPLES

The fact is Apple is better than Windows. Also Everybody know Ipad are cool and chezburger are not so you just fitta go with the flow breh and then get an ipad. So just enjoy life with your apple and playstation products. Goodbye I Will See you later monkey bruh.

• Tablets should replace textbooks

1. Tablets cost less
    you have to update a textbook by buying a whole new one
    2. Tablets weigh less
    tablets are .75 to 2 pounds Textbooks are up to 8 pounds for 6th grade
    3. Tablets make kids more creative
    on http://tablets-textbooks.procon.org read number 15 for the pro side

• Textbooks should be replaced

Yes kids might get distracted, but what is more important, a child's health or the kid's education. It is their fault they were playing games. Some kids get severe back pain from carrying their books. Also, books use SO much paper! Trees make the oxygen that we breathe and we just cut them down for paper. Another reason is they cost more than tablets. When a book is outdated, you have to buy a whole new book when a tablet can be updated in minutes, even seconds. Schools would be better with tablets.

• YES let jump to the future!

School books are destroying children’s backs. Kids that go to 4th grade sometimes have to carry bags as heavy as 4kg and grade 10 has to carry 10-12kg!Would you have been able to carry such a heavy bag at that age- Hardly. A tablet filled with e-books weighs a billionth of a billionth of a gram more than if it were empty of data – the difference is almost as much as the weight of a molecule of DNA. The same number of physical books would weigh about two tons.
    We are living in a world with technology; we should be using this technology to make things easier for us so the best way to solve this problem is by starting to use tablets in which we can store as many as 30 books! There are now many countries who have got the good out of technology but there are many who don’t know have much more better it will be to have technology in everyone’s lives!
    Not only does the tablet help in making the children’s daily bag lighter but also it helps in saving money as well. Digital books are easier and cheaper to make because there is no need of paper or ink, so we can buy it every year for a relatively less price than hard copies. Not using any paper also tells us that we are saving thousands of trees, which are important because they make oxygen for us to breath and have many other benefits.
    We all have had issues of our books getting soaked in water or getting ripped-and we try to fix it or have to buy a new book altogether- but it is not usually a problem since it has a water proof cover and we can also buy a warranty for it just in case it gets damaged.
    Some people might say that the tablet can be stolen by anyone but it is not a problem these days since many tablets have an inbuilt tracking device which helps to find it if lost. So it is risky for anyone trying to steal it. A person who tries to do so will be fined and will have to pay for any damage done to the tablet.

• Tablets should replace textbooks

Textbooks are a waste of trees and is a lot of money because of how much money is spend on paper. Tablets' weight is about 1-2 pounds and won't cause back pain or any injuries at all. Yes, they might break and need replacement but at least you dont have to get one every single year due to how broken and destroyed it is.

• Yes, tablets should replace textbooks.

Tablets should replace textbooks for multiple reasons. Tablets weigh a lot less and take up less space which is better for the student. Tablets also teach students the latest technologies which will help to prepare them for a career upon graduation. Students need all the help they can get to get a start on employment.

• Textbooks should be replaced by tablets

Tablets can hold hundreds of textbooks on one device, plus homework, quizzes and other files can be stored. It eliminates the need for storage for textbooks. Tablets contain many technological features that textbooks don't. Tablets help students better prepare for a world immersed in technology. Tablets help improve student achievement on standard tests.

• No Technology Replacing Textbooks

I think textbooks are capable for holding as much information as tablets. Yes tablets are lighter than books and books are what we used in the old day, to the present. In the end it all comes down to whether we should stick to our usual understandable paper and pencil, or our new world order using technology. As of for my answer, no I would not want tablets replacing textbooks due to the thankfulness of having paper and a pencil. And who's going to pay for all those tablets, the tax payers?!

• Kids should not use tablets instead of textbooks

It would be giving the child many excuses for not doing their homework, for example "my tablet died at home and I could tf und the charger," or, "there was a glitch in the system and it deleted all of my work," or "my tablet froze and it wouldn't log me back on." We are giving children ways out of not doing valuable homework.

• Tablets shouldn't replace textbooks

First of all computer tablets phone etc hurt your brian cell and you'll probably just get stupider and stupider. It also hurts you eyes so your gonna be needing glasses soon. Also it ruins the foundation of learning. Have you ever wonder why we don't have any real smart people like archimedes, nicoluas Copernicus, etc. because technology has took over our world and is ruining it. I am only 13 years old and when I'm older and have kids i want them to know the real history through books not technology......

• Tablets shouldn't replace textbooks

• Tablets shouldn't replace textbooks

• Tablets shouldn't replace textbooks

• Tablets shouldn't replace textbooks

• No, not at all

1. Handheld technological devices including tablets are associated with a range of health problems.
    2.Using tablets is more expensive than using print textbooks.
    3. Tablets have too many distractions for classroom use.
    4.People who read print text comprehend more, remember more, and learn more than those who read digital text.

• Tablets harm very much

Kids may have back pain but if they bring the books according to the timetable the bag would be less heavier. Moreover children studying in tablets will suffer from eye pain or any injury can caused to the eye. In a very serious condition the patient might have to wear specs. We all watch tv and sit on computer, and for studying if we use tablets it will cause stress to the eyes