• Yes, he should be allowed to be buried in America.

Yes, I would prefer him to be shipped back to Russia where he belongs. Some say he should be buried at sea, but I don't agree with that. I think he should be taken out to the woods, and buried not six feet, but twelve feet under. He is no longer a threat, and he is not being honored. He is a dead body, a shell. That shell should be disposed of. No flowers, no service, no graveside. Just a simple hole in the ground lined with lime.

• No, he is a terrorist against america.

We bury our soldiers in america. Why do we want this guy on our soil that he disgraced? Do we want this guy to be in the place that he hated so much? Why are we keeping a man here that had disgust with us? Get him out of this great nation.

• Should Tamerlan Tsarnaev be buried in America? Answer: no

Burying this man in the United States is an insult to all of the families that were affected by this crazy man. Why should we bury a terrorist in our county? He hated the United States so why should we respect him? We should drop his body into the ocean, no service, no respect, just getting rid of a person that has ruined peoples lives.

• No, Tamerlan Tsarnaev should not be buried in the United States of America.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was not only a criminal but he committed crimes against Americans simply because they were Americans and he was seemingly angry at the American way of life. To bury such a person in this country and in our soil is an insult to those that shed their blood to protect the United States.